SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5990|England

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42101000/jpg/_42101118_ap416basraflag.jpg
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6725|Germany
Hmmm... if I would post a burning US flag here, I would probably get banned... oh, well.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6407|fåking denmark
https://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/burning-danish-flag.jpg

EDIT: That doesn't mean Denmark suck.

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2008-01-30 07:37:32)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Germany owns because you can actually have your last name "Darth Vader"....

At least in Iceland, Darth Vader is "Svarthöfði" which means "Blackhead", ie: Schwarzkopf
Banned
+856|5990|England

HellHead wrote:

Hmmm... if I would post a burning US flag here, I would probably get banned... oh, well.
https://jafproject.net/images6/gray.jpg

There
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6772|Hell, p.o box 666

Sam, feel free to NOT POST.
BlackKoala
+215|6341
the spics that have that flag on fire are probably the same ones that want rights as an illegal immigrant.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
How is flag burning any worse than just plain saying "(Insert country here) sucks!" ?
Banned
+856|5990|England

PBAsydney wrote:

How is flag burning any worse than just plain saying "(Insert country here) sucks!" ?
It gets the point across quicker
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6407|fåking denmark
I can find a British flag too burning.

But the site it's from are not too nice.
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
You know when a thread's sole purpose is to talk about a Country, you can expect negative comments...
HellHead
+336|6725|Germany
One day somebody will invent a mandatory intelligence test before you have access to the internet.
I will cry tears of joy, when that day arrives.

Last edited by HellHead (2008-01-30 07:47:48)

Sydney
2λчиэλ

HellHead wrote:

One day somebody will invent a mandatory intelligence test before you have access to the internet.
I will cry tears of joy, when that day arrives.
I will cry, since I will be banished
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6674|WPB, FL. USA

naightknifar wrote:

Nah, It sucks tbh.

Such a shit language aswell - romantic sentence even sounds voilent.
Das un goodin fookin shittin haren hosen baggen - that's about the extent of my Germ-lish - what he says.

Country - I don't know about, didn't stay long.  However, Autobahn fucking rulz!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Nah, It sucks tbh.

Das un goodin fookin shittin haren hosen baggen - that's about the extent of my Germ-lish - what he says.

Country - I don't know about, didn't stay long.  However, Autobahn fucking rulz!
Oh jesus.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sydney
2λчиэλ

FatherTed wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Nah, It sucks tbh.

Oh jesus.
Ja, mein got!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Slayer wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I do not like their cars either.
Wat

The cars are the best thing!
well, at least german cars dont need 25-30 litres fuel/ 100 km like most american made.
well, driving 100mph to go get groceries is not saving anymore fuel in the long run either.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England

usmarine wrote:

Slayer wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Wat

The cars are the best thing!
well, at least german cars dont need 25-30 litres fuel/ 100 km like most american made.
well, driving 100mph to go get groceries is not saving anymore fuel in the long run either.

no wait

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/1-6.png

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-01-30 10:21:05)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America

HellHead wrote:

What are you, crazy? The only flag you're not allowed to show burning on this forum is a Swedish one. (You all know the ones I mean )

On another note: stereotypes fail at life. I would've loved to discuss more about Germany and what people like about it for when I plan to visit, but that doesn't seem like it'll happen now, does it?
HellHead
+336|6725|Germany
Nope, too many ignorant haters here...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England
I bet those crazy pyro-Muslims have an entire archive of world flags ready to burn incase a country does something. It's probably got a sophisticated Police/Library coding scheme too. Organised flag burning
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6685|Up North
Well to be honest (about my opinion), Germany is prolly one of the most god awful countrys, in the world!

First of all, the language is so horribly harsh (sounds like they have something stuck in their throat)

Ive bin to Germany around 7 times, and ive never met so unfriendly, and bad english speaking people.

I mean if you go Holland, its some of the most friendly people in EU, next to UK and Ireland.

The mentality of German people towards Danish people, how they think they are some kind of superior nation.
I mean you cant use WW2 for jackshit, Cause big parts of Germany has bin under Denmark aswell, and not to mention Vikings, plus EC 92

Their efforts in Afghanistan (France aswell) Where the Americans, Canadians, Brits and Danes, has to go out and seek taliban, while Germany/France, just sit their in their peaceful villages.

But HEY! Some german things are absolutely brilliant, i mean your engineering  is the best, Cars, Armor and Heckler & Koch.

This is not only my opinion, but the general opinion of people, where im from, The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6793|Germany

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Ive bin to Germany around 7 times, and ive never met so unfriendly, and bad english speaking people.
Unfriendly... May be, but the point with languages is: The bigger the nation, the better you come around without foreign languages.
I've never seen a german TV program where you need to understand english: In 99,99 % you'll get a translation, subtitles are very rare.

Btw: Ever heard a French speaking English?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6428|Belgium
If German or French television wouldn't dub every single anglophone show, the amount of people with a basic range of English vocabulary would soar.
Thoruz
+42|6342|Germany

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

If German or French television wouldn't dub every single anglophone show, the amount of people with a basic range of English vocabulary would soar.
yeah, i wished they would stop doing that
most of them are horrible
i only like a few of them especially stargate sg1 season 1 - 8, star trek voyager, bill & teds excellent adventure and some old tv shows like hogans heroes, get smart and mash

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard