murmeliii^^
+8|5952|Finland
STREAM
http://www.stage6.com/user/murmeliii/video/2148444/

link to better quality
http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=IBQ22ENT

all comments and opinions are very welcome,

hf.

Last edited by murmeliii^^ (2008-01-28 23:26:09)

Fateless
+36|6238|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Stream it would be my comment, you're more likely to get opinions/comments about the video.

Fateless.
BRiiNDED
+137|6120

Fateless wrote:

Stream it would be my comment, you're more likely to get opinions/comments about the video.

Fateless.
agreed
murmeliii^^
+8|5952|Finland
oh, thank you that you remember that, i will stream it soon
murmeliii^^
+8|5952|Finland
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6485|Gogledd Cymru

Nice vid, your opponents in it sucked though .
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6196

The Sheriff wrote:

Nice vid, your opponents in it sucked though .
did you notice that on every kill he proned?
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6625|The Netherlands
yes, but that works very well
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6403|Somersetshire
i liked the m16 kills, shame you switched to a ak as soon as you could
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6644|Norway
public, prone, etc. seen it all before
Fateless
It was good man, it wasn't great, but i watched the whole thing. Cheers for streaming it as well.

Fateless.
Nakamp
+25|6190|Czech Republic

Fredrik wrote:

It wasn't not public and his aim is that good that it doesn't matter that he prones Nice movie
FinJasa
+2|6209|Finland
Nice to post your own frag movie right after Tigershark posted his where you were one of the "stars"

Edit: removed typos

Last edited by FinJasa (2008-01-29 07:11:16)

murmeliii^^
+8|5952|Finland

FinJasa wrote:

Nice to post your own frag movie right after Tigershark posted his where you were one of the "stars"
actually i noticed that thing after posting, so it was just coincidence

Last edited by murmeliii^^ (2008-01-29 11:09:24)

HaawwK
+31|5981|Bolton

Fredrik wrote:

not public, prone? whats wrong with it? aslong as they die then whats it matter...

nice movie murmelli loads better than your first
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6644|Norway
I know murmeliii is a good player because i've played a couple of pcw's against him. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. A lot of people on this forum flame and criticize for fun in these kinds of threads so they can have a flame war, do not mistake me for one of those. I watch frag videos because i enjoy them, and if the player/video is totally crap i don't bother comment.

Now back to the constructive: Using clip after clip where you instant-prone every time engaging an enemy does not look very good in videos, it looks kind of silly. Especially when you shoot and kill the guy while standing up, and then prone when the guy is dead right after. And the clip where you proned with ironsight to shoot that dude in the back from 2 meters at hotel flag was just horrible. It looks to me like you have a bad habit there. Sure, proning can be effective in certain situations, but if you play against teams that are a little bit better than the people in this film, the guys will just jump in different directions and shoot you in the back while you are lying prone with full spray, right? exactly...

A good tip if you want to become an even better player is practicing to play without proning at all, you can even disable the "z" button in configs if you have to so that you can't. That way you learn to only instant-prone when it's absolutely necessary.

I hope i don't sound like a dick and all, it's what i thought when i saw the movie

See you in UN murmeliii, gl hf
HaawwK
+31|5981|Bolton

Fredrik wrote:

I know murmeliii is a good player because i've played a couple of pcw's against him. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. A lot of people on this forum flame and criticize for fun in these kinds of threads so they can have a flame war, do not mistake me for one of those. I watch frag videos because i enjoy them, and if the player/video is totally crap i don't bother comment.

Now back to the constructive: Using clip after clip where you instant-prone every time engaging an enemy does not look very good in videos, it looks kind of silly. Especially when you shoot and kill the guy while standing up, and then prone when the guy is dead right after. And the clip where you proned with ironsight to shoot that dude in the back from 2 meters at hotel flag was just horrible. It looks to me like you have a bad habit there. Sure, proning can be effective in certain situations, but if you play against teams that are a little bit better than the people in this film, the guys will just jump in different directions and shoot you in the back while you are lying prone with full spray, right? exactly...

A good tip if you want to become an even better player is practicing to play without proning at all, you can even disable the "z" button in configs if you have to so that you can't. That way you learn to only instant-prone when it's absolutely necessary.

I hope i don't sound like a dick and all, it's what i thought when i saw the movie

See you in UN murmeliii, gl hf
you dont sound like a dick, you sound like a Kvax, which btw is NOT a good thing
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6282|eng
The reason people prone in this game is the fact that the guns are horribly inaccurate otherwise. They died, didn't they? Doesn't matter how..
#rekt
Fateless
Meh, so he goes prone, most people do at some stage during a game. Its his style of play, and nothing wrong with it. Keep it up dude.

Fateless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard