Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
Well, my manager and I talked about this for a bit and I just wanted to ask some of you tech guys. We are thinking about hooking my ps3 to a theater. The screen is like 80feet or something. I'm just wondering if blue ray would work on at least half of that or if we did it in full. For the sound I'm going to use my 20 foot optical wire. Problem one. Screen vision is hooked up to a different projector with shitty speakers that we wouldn't be able to hear inside the theater obviously. The other projector is where the film goes.  I'm wondering if we can use the screen visions projector to project our image while using the films projector for the sound (The main speakers in the movie theater.) The film projector should have an optical port so I'm not really sure.

I'm thinking that would work but I'm not sure if the ps3 can support that big screen. Any ideas would help

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-01-30 01:03:40)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
sorry about the bump but its been 13 hours.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
idk but get pics
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6512|Surrey, United Kingdom
just give it a go!!! try it out lol ..

Edit :

and pics x

Last edited by _PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly (2008-01-30 14:26:08)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Do you know many people who hook PS3s to theater screens?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
^^a lot if they want to take advantage of blue ray (home theater projection) none for movie theater projection.^^

I work tommorow and I'll have to 007 it up to the booth since my manager isn't working and take pics of it. I tried to draw it out but putfile shrunk the image.

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-01-30 14:30:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard