Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Look you're obviously close to her now, so I don't think you have anything to cry and worry about. You're further than other guys get with "loves of their lifes"

So, no more bitching.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Look you're obviously close to her now, so I don't think you have anything to cry and worry about. You're further than other guys get with "loves of their lifes"

So, no more bitching.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

Mek-Izzle wrote:

So, no more bitching.
Oh.. don't worry, I won't be bitching anytime soon..
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha
So... this was the happy end? Is it all... over? The guy got the girl and they made out into the sunset?

I'm gonna need to get a life of my own now
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

LT.Victim, this is totally your very own story with its perfect fantasy happy ending!  You should totally tell this to your kids whenever you get around to having them in your lifetime   ..."and that is how I met your mother!"
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
This thread needs a sticky because it is so epic.
commandochristian
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

QFT and I second this motion.  Can we get a mod to carry this motion?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

commandochristian wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

yer it could be renamed "how to get a chick called lindsey if ur name is ryan".

im sure it would come in handy
Lai
+186|6121

commandochristian wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I concur!
devilhammer
+16|6564|San Marcos, Texas

Lai wrote:

commandochristian wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I concur!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Well, you did win, right?
devilhammer
+16|6564|San Marcos, Texas
lol I put this under favs for something to read when Im bored lol
phonephreak
+2|5937|Washington, USA
Well glad to see it turned out good for you.. The hard part as just started though..
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

LT.Victim wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Why were you half naked?
Cause uh.. we're horny little shits?

Her mom walked in around 5 in the morning cause her dad had to go to work early.. and was like "turn off your light Lindsey.. OH SNAP? Whos under the covers?".. at this point I was like half sleeping so I didn't even realize what the fuck was going on..

And then in the morning at like.. 9.. She gets a txt from her mom saying like.. "I know who's in your room.. I don't care.." or something along those lines..

And then she starts talking to her mom through the door and stuff and was like.. Can I come in or are you guys still naked? She comes in, were are still covered by the covers. and then she starts talking with her mom about the snow and breakfast and stuff.. And then her sister stands at the door and just shakes her head at Lindsey.. her sister is older then her btw..

So then her mom shuts the door and starts making breakfast, me and Lindsey are still like making out in her bed..

Then her mom like yells for us to put some clothes on cause breakfast is almost done.. The funny thing about all this, It wasn't even awkward at all when her mom was in the room talking to us, even though my pants were in plain view on the floor.. oh god.

If that was any other girls house, I wouldn't be allowed to come over ever again.. lol

So.. I'd write this thread down as a success..
Lucky cunt
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

Ryan ftw !!

btw, I had a look at Lindsey's karma comments, and it's freakin' hilarious. Every comment is like "take ryan, the other guy is shit"...
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6632|Groningen, The Netherlands
Didn't really follow the thread after page 6, but I see it has a happy end

Now I envy you?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast

LT.Victim wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Why were you half naked?
Cause uh.. we're horny little shits?

Her mom walked in around 5 in the morning cause her dad had to go to work early.. and was like "turn off your light Lindsey.. OH SNAP? Whos under the covers?".. at this point I was like half sleeping so I didn't even realize what the fuck was going on..

And then in the morning at like.. 9.. She gets a txt from her mom saying like.. "I know who's in your room.. I don't care.." or something along those lines..

And then she starts talking to her mom through the door and stuff and was like.. Can I come in or are you guys still naked? She comes in, were are still covered by the covers. and then she starts talking with her mom about the snow and breakfast and stuff.. And then her sister stands at the door and just shakes her head at Lindsey.. her sister is older then her btw..

So then her mom shuts the door and starts making breakfast, me and Lindsey are still like making out in her bed..

Then her mom like yells for us to put some clothes on cause breakfast is almost done.. The funny thing about all this, It wasn't even awkward at all when her mom was in the room talking to us, even though my pants were in plain view on the floor.. oh god.

If that was any other girls house, I wouldn't be allowed to come over ever again.. lol

So.. I'd write this thread down as a success..
your one lucky bastard
here
has a karma for your victory

PS.
MAKE HER POST AGAIN!!!!!!!

Last edited by henno13 (2008-01-30 08:55:42)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
/silence

clap

clap

clap

clap

clap
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

/everyone joins in

/Ryan and Lindsey kiss and everyone cheers

/ending

/publish this as a book and make millions

Last edited by Canadianloser (2008-01-30 09:49:32)

samfink
+31|6525
so are you tow dating now, or not yet? as if you aren't, Id say ask her out pretty soon. but yeah, sounds like you've got her. you know, i concur with the motion to sticky this, if nothing else then as an example of how the forum can actually give good advice occasionally, provided the mature lot get there first.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

samfink wrote:

so are you tow dating now, or not yet? as if you aren't, Id say ask her out pretty soon. but yeah, sounds like you've got her. you know, i concur with the motion to sticky this, if nothing else then as an example of how the forum can actually give good advice occasionally, provided the mature lot get there first.
K well..

She said her dad was like "So Ryan's your new BF now? and she said "Not yet.."

But uh.. I don't want to start anything to fast, because she did just break up with her BF a few days ago.. I don't think theres any guilt there.. My friend talked to her, and she's like.. Everything going so fast.. etc etc..

So I'll try and slow it down a bit.. She hasn't done anything with any other guy in like 2 years.. So I don't want to scare her off by starting this off too fast..

And I'm going to her house in like 10 mins or so.. so I'll see how that pans out

Last edited by LT.Victim (2008-01-30 22:08:20)

MrCookie
good times
+31|5967|In a wheelchair.

LT.Victim wrote:

samfink wrote:

K well..

She said her dad was like "So Ryan's your new BF now? and she said "Not yet.."

But uh.. I don't want to start anything to fast, because she did just break up with her BF a few days ago.. I don't think theres any guilt there.. My friend talked to her, and she's like.. Everything going so fast.. etc etc..

So I'll try and slow it down a bit.. She hasn't done anything with any other guy in like 2 years.. So I don't want to scare her off by starting this off too fast..

For anyone thinking like.. You slept over at her house and was like half naked in her bed etc..

Sex is sex.. and a relationship is a relationship.. Sex doesn't have to be all like "I love you soo much etc.. etc.." until later on in the relationship..

We are both horny little shits.. So we mine as well just do it already, since everyone already thinks we have..

And I'm going to her house in like 10 mins or so.. so I'll see how that pans out
yay ryan!!!

edit: now i read the post lol... so u guys arent even doin IT???
tell me... wat were u guys doin in her bed then???

Last edited by MrCookie (2008-01-30 12:10:41)

commandochristian
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

MrCookie wrote:

yay ryan!!!

edit: now i read the post lol... so u guys arent even doin IT???
tell me... wat were u guys doin in her bed then???
There's many things to do with a woman in bed besides sex....

Edit: I'm not listing them

Last edited by commandochristian (2008-01-30 14:11:23)

Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
FFS is this thread still goin.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Jackabo wrote:

why post in it then dick'ed
commandochristian
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

bennisboy wrote:

Jackabo wrote:

why post in it then dick'ed
Well said. 

@ Jackabo: if you don't have anything nice to say, GTFO and Stay out!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard