Giant_Squid500
+5|6682|U.S.A.
Im gonna get flamed so bad for this question but I have to ask it anyways.

Why the hell do all you British people pay royal taxes to your queen. I mean she doesn't actually do anything. All I see this as, is your paying royal taxes so an old nasty ugly woman can sit on her fat ass and shove krumpets and tea down her throat.

Why don't you people stand up and say "Hell no bitch! We're not gonna give you money for no reason anymore". Queen, if you want money, get a job, so something.  If it were me I would say screw tradition

I swear, I don't know how you people can put up with that.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why you pay taxes for that lady to sit around and do nothing.
(As you can tell I don't like your queen because of the reason mentioned)
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6698
I wish England had a young sexy queen something to be proud of pretty tired of these old bags i say ditch these old bags and find a new Queen

Also as for that disgusting old Fart Prince Charles cheating on Princess Diane (wich was pretty and to good for him) with that ugly old bag probably more gross then the queen her self haha Miss Bowel or what ever how are you today with Bowel how are you're bowels today?
LW_Cobra
+0|6707
And just what does the American tax dollar do that is any better? I'm not sure about English culture, but I do know that I pay taxes and the rich get all the tax breaks. Take for instance dumb Bush's last tax cut - the average wage earner recieved about 10 cents back on the dollar - while the rich got back 75 cents on the same dollar. Until this country unfucks itself we have no right to bitch about how another country is fubar.
superseal17
Banned
+1|6765
I'm from england, although i'm not sure about the taxes, I agree that we need a sexy queen to replace her. It's not really fair that it's about blood line as well. Someone else may be better than it than them so what's the point.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6698
Are money (Canadian) Has the queen from England on it too.
Renagade Warrior
+0|6775|U.K
If I remember tight its only around 40 pence per person, hardly anything really.......
Renagade Warrior
+0|6775|U.K
If I remember right its only around 40 pence per person, hardly anything really.......
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6723|Norway

superseal17 wrote:

I'm from england, although i'm not sure about the taxes, I agree that we need a sexy queen to replace her. It's not really fair that it's about blood line as well. Someone else may be better than it than them so what's the point.
Yeah - you should learn from the swedes!!!
Crown Princess Victoria
https://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1368/victoria2sd.jpg

Pricess Madeleine
https://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5413/madde12990ha.jpg
*DROOOOOL!!!!!!*

Last edited by Friluftshund (2006-02-14 16:48:51)

Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6797
lol, a newer, sexier queen?  hahaha, thats a good one.  Seeing as Prince Charles is up next to bat I wouldnt hold your breath.  But to be honest, our Queen is quite funny, there was an interview a while back with her and it was quite different to see how she acted towards some of the questions asked.  Most of her comments were humorous, but I dont think we pay our taxes for her to be a comedian?

We've been ruled by monarch's for centuries, and we've always payed money to them in the form of taxes.  Probably tradition, but they squeeze every last penny out of us, but seeing as its not much, we dont really pay attention.
BVC
+325|6706
I had to do a quick check, but it looks like us kiwis don't give Lizzie a cent.  Shes on the backs of all our coins and the $20 note though
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6765
Because she is the Queen, appointed by God to rule over the British people... Hail Hail Hail

& Im not just saying that as one of the 'do as their told faceless masses', but as one of the facelesss masses of BF2 players...
AD_Kensan
+7|6795

LW_Cobra wrote:

Until this country unfucks itself we have no right to bitch about how another country is fubar.
OT I know, but I thought this was briliant comedy *haha*
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6687|Bolton UK

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

I see this as, is your paying royal taxes so an old nasty ugly woman can sit on her fat ass and shove krumpets and tea down her throat.
LMFAO

M8 whils I am no royalist, have you looked at Bush yet (thats George by the way!) FFS do you think he is a looker?? you pay him taxes??? does he do a great deal???

Mmm makes you think doesnt it? I would guess your post was an invitation to flame but I would suggest in future you do some homework so you can start a real debate upon an issue.

Last edited by Badvock (2006-02-14 16:59:12)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6698
Alright this is what im gonna do first were gonna get rid of the old bag queen and dump her in the ocean. Then were gonna find a very sexy english girl with large breasts beautiful eyes and lips / face and long black hair.

Then im gonna get rid of Prince charles cause you dont want a sexy queen and an ugly prince right? So i'll send him to the middle east in a box and let them eat him.

Then i will become King of U.K Im Canadian we have a thing with the queen so close enough better then an American ruling it right? Besides you need a good looking king as well thats me.

Then most of the gold and jewels i will use to help the people and also send all the pakistans back to their country so they wont plauqe uk any more and will make a new law no immigrants are allowed to live here.

There now thats better now bow down to you're new king oh and i will also get rid of tony martin and make a live broadcast on tv telling off bush and annoucing we arent allies.

<3
elite
+89|6724|Sheffield, England
hail beserk vampire, ure ways sound perfect, i will vote for you lol
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6760|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

Badvock wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

I see this as, is your paying royal taxes so an old nasty ugly woman can sit on her fat ass and shove krumpets and tea down her throat.
LMFAO

M8 whils I am no royalist, have you looked at Bush yet (thats George by the way!) FFS do you think he is a looker?? you pay him taxes??? does he do a great deal???

Mmm makes you think doesnt it? I would guess your post was an invitation to flame but I would suggest in future you do some homework so you can start a real debate upon an issue.
Last time I checked...Bush receives only $400k of the US tax money.  How much does your queen receive?  Just wondering?

Also...Mmm...do YOUR homework!  Kthx.

-Teebs

Last edited by Teebaggs1 (2006-02-14 17:28:47)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6723|Norway
You'r all gay!

Who would want Berserk instead of one of the Swedish delights?

I'm surrounded by homosexuals - not one of you commented on the pictures of two rather attractive young women... *sigh*
elite
+89|6724|Sheffield, England
yeah those women are hot
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6723|Norway

elite wrote:

yeah those women are hot
Thank you! Now I'm only suurounded by some 8000 other gay people...
*uses elite as shield*
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6698
See Elite is smart besides you would need a King like me to rule UK you cant let a Queen by herself rule it or she will screw it up you know?

Dont worrie no more old bag queens or old fart princes just Handsome Berserk_Viking thats me and a babe queen we will just rule over the country making sure everything is alright.

Also cops will carry weapons now no more tooth picks not that they would need it because UK is safe besides the terrorists but you gotta make em feel safe ya know? I mean a stick vs a gun whos gonna win?

I will also close down every Mcdonalds in the UK because its just funding the states so will get rid of those dont worrie you'll be proud of me.

Now Lets all drink some tea (or what ever you guys do) dont worrie i'll learn

Oh and maybe we will hang Tony Martin in the town square along with george bush on tv so really start things then world war 3  then i will ally with all of europe and we will take on the US mauahah!
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6698

Friluftshund wrote:

You'r all gay!

I'm surrounded by homosexuals - not one of you commented on the pictures of two rather attractive young women... *sigh*
Because they arent very attractive the first ones skull is shaped very odd like she had a baseball implant installed in her skull or something.

The second one looks like shes wearing alot of stuff to hide her red pimples on her greasy face.

See im gonna find a sexy queen not those wierd whores man.

Dont worrie i got good taste because im great myself
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6723|Norway

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Friluftshund wrote:

You'r all gay!

Because they arent very attractive the first ones skull is shaped very odd like she had a baseball implant installed in her skull or something.

The second one looks like shes wearing alot of stuff to hide her red pimples on her greasy face.

Well, thank you for confirming my initial suspicion..
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6698

Friluftshund wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Friluftshund wrote:

You'r all gay!

np but keep posting pics and i'll let you know when you post an attractive one
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6723|Norway

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Friluftshund wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

np but keep posting pics and i'll let you know when you post an attractive one
Would gladely have done that - but I don't have pics of the type your interested in
The0wner
+0|6664
oh lordy lordy !! AMEN!! lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard