cypress_messiah
+17|6178
Hello I sat myself down over the weekend after a month away from my PC and decided to make a new video.. yeah the quality suffered alittle bit from trying to compress it to a size where stage6 takes it. I added more streaks in like people advised
Anyways enjoy im 1 of few people that show misses

http://www.stage6.com/user/cypress_mess … o/2144207/

Last edited by cypress_messiah (2008-01-28 00:51:58)

Rivfader
+35|6228|Sweden
Nice shooting! Nice aim!!
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Rivfader73/bannerflyy.jpg
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6701|Germany
Not bad !
Do you use a reghit fix ? It seemed those dragshots very hitting right on the head every time.
Dwit
+34|6502
Nice, now i've seen it i want to go play bf2.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Very nice sniping Loved it. Shame about the second track though, bit overused. Otherwise top marks. +1
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas
Why were you kicked from the server? And why did you include it in the video?

Other than that, impressive shots. Quality was a bit poor, couldn't see some of the kills.
cypress_messiah
+17|6178
thanks for the feedback.. 1. nope everything is on default.

2. reason was "to many complaints" and its just there because of my crappy editting mistaken it for a shot.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6537|Flower Mound, TX
Kill me at all in it? lol
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas

cypress_messiah wrote:

thanks for the feedback.. 1. nope everything is on default.

2. reason was "to many complaints" and its just there because of my crappy editting mistaken it for a shot.
How could you mistake a stagnant black screen for a kill?
cypress_messiah
+17|6178
lol because it looked exacly(freezing) the same as one in that same time frame and i was just lazy and assumed it was the right one. lol i feel stupid now.......... my life story behind vages

Last edited by cypress_messiah (2008-01-28 21:14:39)

Übermensch
+2|5926|Canada
Some quality shots. Nice job.

I had to lol @ the first song though. If I had to guess what the second song was, I probably would have been able to. xD Good song nonetheless.
hintakaari
+113|5931
goooodgoood! i liked it! poor quality and music didnt fit but niiice shots
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6712|The Netherlands
Wow, i watched your video and i have to say i m very impressed. Your playing style reminds me of sarciss. A buddy of me who's in wookie. You could be his twin really. Check out his latest teaser. http://www.wookie-clan.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=2899
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6462|Everywhere and nowhere
Cypress, I watched and kept looking for my name to get killed.. unfortunately no! Not sure if I should be proud or disappointed Good video man. Keep it up!
SteikeTa
+153|6740|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

ProteinRage wrote:

Cypress, I watched and kept looking for my name to get killed.. unfortunately no! Not sure if I should be proud or disappointed Good video man. Keep it up!
You looked for your name to get killed?
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6462|Everywhere and nowhere

SteikeTa wrote:

ProteinRage wrote:

You looked for your name to get killed?
Yes. Most of that footage was taken in ]ESF[ Karkand where I play almost exclusively.
robcr9
+111|5973
Nice, is your tactic to crouch when you press your mouse button?
Seemed like it tbh

What i do is prone and drag mouse across( not like a drag shot though ) the screen aswell as me moving so they have less chance on shooting me. It has always worked for me
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6643|The Netherlands
nice shooting m8 , 1 thing,, is it just me or are you playing against total noobs ?.. . I never find a server where ppl shoot that much lol
or are there just more good europeans then canadians? :S
still very good vid, nice music and good shots
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6331|Too late for you to know...

Good vid Cypress!

He's not my twin Echo, he's my son!  LoL!
cypress_messiah
+17|6178
lol your hardly on when i am protein >.<

i usaly play on american servers because i live almost right at the border in vancouver.. the best ping i can get is seattle.. and yeah i find that euro players are better than north american.. xD yeah the people i was playing wernt THAT bad.

nope sarciss is my property kidding mate lol

Last edited by cypress_messiah (2008-01-30 16:32:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard