deagle_23
+0|6709
I usually dont get upset when I play bf2.
But today..

I was playing sharqi as usmc. We were pinned down but I managed to get the cobra into air.
A guy named mastakillachilla2 was gunner.
Directly he started to flame me.

nOOb get out
let me fly you nOOb
you fucking idiot, get out
and so on.

I am not a pro pilot but I am deseant, (check my stats) So i tried to convince this guy that I could fly.
I actually took down several targets, but this guy just continued.
After a while I died and took the oportunity to ask him what I did wrong.
He answered that he was the number one pilot in the world, and that he flied "perfect".

Ok, I tought, fly then. But then I left the server, kind of sad.
I mean, what the hell is wrong with people.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6760

well, he is ranked #1 in the world for chopper, so...
deagle_23
+0|6709
Yes I know, but i dont think that gives him the right to call me a "fucking idiot".
He could have said that immediatly and I had left the chopper to him.

Good players seem to think that they are gods.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6690|Espoo, Finland

fikraag7 wrote:

well, he is ranked #1 in the world for chopper, so...
...he has the right to be an arrogant bastard...
What a sad guy he must be
BlokieBF2
+11|6657
I just checked out his stats. Where does it say he's #1 in the world ? (I'm not disagreeing with you, just can't see it)

Even if this guy is the owner of DICE, he has no right to order you out of a chopper, you bought the game just as he did

If it happens again, tell him to go find another chopper
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6760

here(his stats)...actually go here(heli leaderboard)

BF2s got rid of the global ranking stuff a long time ago, but other sites still have it (like bf2tracker.com)

and Gawwd fix your damn double-posting thingy
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6690|Espoo, Finland

fikraag7 wrote:

here(his stats)...actually go here(heli leaderboard)

BF2s got rid of the global ranking stuff a long time ago, but other sites still have it (like bf2tracker.com)

and Gawwd fix your damn double-posting thingy
So I am double posting then...
Didn't start a topic about it for nothing then

Hope to get it sorted soon...
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6760

According to NM156, it's a forum bug
A.Aho
+0|6694|Finland
I hate these guys attitude, so you are the 1# pilot in the world, does that mean that when you are on a game nobody else have no right to touch the chopper??
On a clan game I could understand that, but in a normal game where it doesn't matter SO much...
And you can be polite no matter what your ranking is!!
Asshole in a game-asshole in a real life!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6664|BC, Canada
sounds like a fuckin chump to me...
besides the guy in third looks way more skilled. 1/3 the time in chopper with ove 2/3s the kills and 1/2 the deaths.
obviously hes not the perfect flyer... just some loser who spends all his free time flyin in a chopper in a video game.

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2006-02-14 14:41:08)

fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6760

Well, being #1 certainly gives you bragging rights, but not the right to be a tard.

But, I guess that when your team is losing, giving the #1 guy the chopper may be a good idea.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6736|Peoria, Illinois
What a piece of crap that guy is. Just ignore him. Who cares what rank he is. It's just a game.
[pib]xenium
+0|6656|Netherlands
i just saw that mastakillachilla2 is from germany that might explain why he has that big mouth

90% of the time if someone with a big mouth orders a drink it's a german.
90% of the time when every one is waiting in line and someone tries to sneak in fron of you .. it's a german
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6661|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I'd like to see how that cockbite does now that the new patch is out...and flying is much harder...especially that damn AA...
Neuronal
+0|6793|Michigan, USA
i wouldn't worry about his behavior, when you look at his combat stat you can see that he wouldn't win anything if there where no choppers.
1mmort4L
+2|6652
Fair enough that your angry dude, i can understand that. Before you get too upset though, consider this...
Maybe you arent as good in the chopper as you think, and maybe mastakilla was having a bad day with noobs trying to fly the chopper all day and craching it shortly after. Not to say you are one, maybe you are, maybe you arent. I wouldnt worry too much anyway mate, whats he gonna do? If the situation arises again, particularly on Sharqi, pull up, and let him fly, you will get more kills as gunner on that map anyway.

Oh, and whoever said that mastakilla cant be that skilled, because look at the guy in 3rd spot........
Think again! The guy in third spot is no good in the attack choppers, and has 90% of his heli kills from whoring it up in a Black Hawk on Wake Island! If you want to look at one player in the top 20 in particular, it would be Hutchy52, currently in 20th.
El pistolero
+0|6655

deagle_23 wrote:

I usually dont get upset when I play bf2.
But today..

I was playing sharqi as usmc. We were pinned down but I managed to get the cobra into air.
A guy named mastakillachilla2 was gunner.
Directly he started to flame me.

nOOb get out
let me fly you nOOb
you fucking idiot, get out
and so on.

I am not a pro pilot but I am deseant, (check my stats) So i tried to convince this guy that I could fly.
I actually took down several targets, but this guy just continued.
After a while I died and took the oportunity to ask him what I did wrong.
He answered that he was the number one pilot in the world, and that he flied "perfect".

Ok, I tought, fly then. But then I left the server, kind of sad.
I mean, what the hell is wrong with people.
deagle_23
+0|6709
1mmort4L.
I am not saying that i am a god pilot. Only that i am deseant. Im sure this guy was better than me and I would have let him fly if I only knew. I actually landed the chopper to be able to switch to gunner. But this guy just flew away saying. "Took you sweet time" or something.
cohen1976
+14|6773
omg did u guys check his playtime in 1 month???

222.83 hours?

thtas like 7 and a half hours a day? :S this guy needs to get out and grap a beer .......
im seeing an image of a fat 13 year old bratwurst eating German!!

ouch only the tought about this guy makes me sick lol
El pistolero
+0|6655
[

U re kidding me , i was playing yesterday and met pastakillah, Dont know his problem, but he was
calling his own team noobs and insulting them.
Next round he changed team and started insulting other team, he was flying around with chopper all the time.
he might be good in chopper ,but his mouth should be washed with rinse.
Was getting a little angry during the play cause dont like f...moskitos running around lagging my game
Besides whats the sport in killing soldiers with choppers, its for princesses who dont want to walk like a soldier
And its easy to fly and bomb around and kill, and then fly away, no grace
But i admit one thing the airplanes are good in supporting the team........
If a person have not good skills in ground ,i understand then he must fly , maybe thats mastalivas problem
or is it?
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6690|Espoo, Finland
Arrogant online, loser IRL...
Erkut.hv
+124|6740|California
I say we look up where is he on servers, and one person always tail him and ruin his day for the next month. Any time he goes to fly a helo, tk his ass to teach him some humility. Watch his stats drop each round he doesn't get his uber 1337 stats.

Fucking chump. "d00d, i am teh uber 1337z p1l07!!!!1!!ONE!!111!ELEVEN"

Arg.... little geeks make me angry. Some fat ass punk kid probably, plays seven hours a day because he gets no p00n. greasy keyboard from zit creme.

I might stalk him for a while, just to be a prick.
deagle_23
+0|6709
Actually, he had an orange nametag when I played with him.
Isnt that against the RoE?
El pistolero
+0|6655

deagle_23 wrote:

Actually, he had an orange nametag when I played with him.
Isnt that against the RoE?
Yes ,he had an orange name, that cought my attention,
Maybe he is a kid punk playing 7 hours a day, the sad part is, i wonder how hes eyes are?
U may get eye problem sitting in front of a computer all day , and also it fatigues u, takes a lot of energy
Then u go around at day angry at everybody,
I beleive lots of ppl got this problem ,Mastakilla?
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6715|austria
better stfu and be happy that u were able to fly with one of the best pilots in BF!
i can say it because we flou several times together and HE is a pilot who flys FOR the gunner and not WITH the gunner!

sure he must not beginn to flame @ you but i think he had a good reason! (maybe u fly 100 meter and crash?) :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard