..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668
except it was impossible to shoot down a j10 if the pilot had even a vague idea how to avoid aa.
this will seperate the real pilots from the idiot jet-whores.
amen.

So gay wot this dude sed..every 1 is a whore if they r good summin..im ranked 600th in aviator rankings and i have 2 admit im prty good..when some dick somes along and says jet whore they should relize that they r wrong..it takes skilll 2 fly the plane..and also u would use the plane if u were good at it.. it sucks that they made the AA more acurate but they wont be able 2 shoot me down cos ill shoot them down first..
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668
i have 2 agree with him however that some pilots really do suck ass and will be shot down if they suck.. i just dnt think a pilot should be called a plane whore
aboltus6216325
+0|6671|mass
yo where can i get the new patch??
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6744
Solution for everyting (and some other problems):

Make the AA to destryable, stratgic objekts, just like the UMV or the artilery.

That would force more teamwork, would give pilots and ground forces a good chance, and would upgrade the engeneer.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida
We just read a Tale of Two Cities in English class......... this situation reminds me of all the pissed of French revolutionaries going too far and killing ANYONE who had ties to the upper-class.

Now it's the ground pounders who are happy that there will be no more jet-whores that they're actually accusing the LEGIT pilots of being jet-whores.  GET_YOUR_FACTS_STRAIGHT.  It's a war game, jets are supposed to be GOOD for the team (thus explaining why each team only gets 2 or 3 and they're not even on all the maps!).  LOOK, I like to fly jets, and to participate in dogfights, but you idiots who have no clue about the difference between PILOTS and JET WHORES are just taking this too far

GUESS WHAT?!  Next time you're playing on Wake Island, and your team has only 1 CP and are being caught in a bloodbath, being absolutely SLAUGHTERED by the other teams armor, there will be NO help from anyone.  No air support, no nothing.

gg kthxz

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-02-14 13:25:29)

H3llWeasel
+0|6743
oh boo hoo, now you can actually get hit by AA
and WAAAAAAAAAAAA the flares dont make you invulnerable

but guess what, theres this really cool thing called dodging, not like the video someone posted in another thread where you drop flares and turn left, i mean reverse thrust pull hard up, roll right, afterburn out of it and juke the missles out of their boots

its not impossible, it just requires skill this time around
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
This is so funny listening to all the pilots bitch. Now we have the ability to fight back and they don't like it. Sorry to fuck up ur 20-1 K / D ratio  .....  oh wait.... no im not.   hahahahahaha
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
600Burger
+0|6665
I think a better balance, instead of making the missles insane, would be to weaken the jet armor further.  NO jet is going to take a sidewinder and keep curising.  Also, they should change the resupply time for the F15.  People fly non-stop 30second loops between their feild and the target, which leads to people getting spawn killed almost constantlly.  Which I personlly feel is the biggest annoyence.  I don't mind, and really enjoy, when a plane gets "called in" for a bombing run on a tank or to clear out an entrenced squad.

As for the helis, i think they too should be weakened.  50 cal does a good job now but I think it should hurt a heli more.  Again, the 1.2 patched AA is TOO good.  The missles make it so they really can't do anything.  Also I don't think helis should be allowed to get so close to trees and buildings that they can let their blades go through the object!  This would keep the helis higher, which would most likelly make it harder to pin point people and kill them from the gunner seat of the attack choppers.  We would see black hawks LANDING and dropping squads to go "in for the kill" or droping them on roofs, like the REALLY do, and not hovering with the blades spining through a flag pole!  We would also see attack helis ducking and hiding behind buildings and hills to avoid small arms fire which is really detremental to them.  Pherhaps longer repairs would be good, or not able to repair while they are "running".
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6807|Singapore

600Burger wrote:

I think a better balance, instead of making the missles insane, would be to weaken the jet armor further.  NO jet is going to take a sidewinder and keep curising.  Also, they should change the resupply time for the F15.  People fly non-stop 30second loops between their feild and the target, which leads to people getting spawn killed almost constantlly.  Which I personlly feel is the biggest annoyence.  I don't mind, and really enjoy, when a plane gets "called in" for a bombing run on a tank or to clear out an entrenced squad.

As for the helis, i think they too should be weakened.  50 cal does a good job now but I think it should hurt a heli more.  Again, the 1.2 patched AA is TOO good.  The missles make it so they really can't do anything.  Also I don't think helis should be allowed to get so close to trees and buildings that they can let their blades go through the object!  This would keep the helis higher, which would most likelly make it harder to pin point people and kill them from the gunner seat of the attack choppers.  We would see black hawks LANDING and dropping squads to go "in for the kill" or droping them on roofs, like the REALLY do, and not hovering with the blades spining through a flag pole!  We would also see attack helis ducking and hiding behind buildings and hills to avoid small arms fire which is really detremental to them.  Pherhaps longer repairs would be good, or not able to repair while they are "running".
Finally. +Respect. That was solid.

Cbass your post was pure bullshit. Go fuck yourself.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA

polarbearz wrote:

600Burger wrote:

Finally. +Respect. That was solid.

Cbass your post was pure bullshit. Go fuck yourself.
Oh whats wrong? scared of some compitition? i know ur used to being invinceable n all. like i said ground troops can fight back now u don't like it.

Btw: i don't fuck myself, thats my girlfriends job.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-02-14 14:02:31)

raze
+0|6674|Vienna
I'am a pilot too (if it's necessary because someone bombs/hellfires me again and again) and I don't really have a problem to stay alive with the jet....nothing really changed at this point (for me).

BUT: I loved to fly around with the chopper and do some uber stunts to avoid AA....now it's really fuckin hard/impossible to do this. If u are a pro pilot (like some ppl in my clan), u will live longer but u also WILL BE HIT to low HP.

Now I'll think twice before gettin' into a chopper....because i know: Fly with Chopper = Instant death if AA is around.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida
Assholes.  Cbass, even though most of us like to fly, we can still totally own your ass on the ground.  I didn't even fly aircraft until a month ago.  I don't want to brag but every time I set up a squad on a Wake server we do our job regardless of what comes our way.. sure 2 or 3 of us get killed now and then by a jet but that's why you have medics fool.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
who doesn't pwn on wake with a squad? i like to see u pwn me and a squad. it'd b a cold day in hell. but im not talking about people who fly ocationally, shit i fly sometimes, usually it to fly to an enemy CP and i bail out.

Im taking about that idiotic post earlier saying ground troops have nothing that can take them out with one shot and nothing to worry about. and also saying jets now can be taken out with one shot and it's not fair. OK what do u think happens when u drop bombs on a target? they don't float down to the ground and let everyone run away, no they kill everyone with nothing they can do about it. and medics die like the rest they won't do squat. The 1.2 patch mades it a level playing field.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-02-14 14:19:09)

Rathji
+1|6701

Cbass wrote:

but im not talking about people who fly ocationally
ocationally

www.dictonary.com

Thank god for blue collar jobs. Have a nice day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard