CDK3Y
+25|6143|BEHIND YOU!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant go and play MP in CoD4 without this piece of shit throwing me out of the server

THANKS FOR HELP in ADVANCE =P!
robcr9
+111|5985
Update PB!?!?!
CDK3Y
+25|6143|BEHIND YOU!
i tried........still kept kicking me out
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6642|Amsterdam, NY

CDK3Y wrote:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant go and play MP in CoD4 without this piece of shit throwing me out of the server

THANKS FOR HELP in ADVANCE =P!
Reinstall punkbuster and delete one of ur double threads
tecnomuzik
+1|6663|Chicago
Are you getting the error related to pnkbusterB.exe?  I was getting this today too and it had to do with my Antivirus app.  I temporarily disabled the AV and I was able to play.
MECtallica
+73|6509|jalalabad
I got pbinit failure, its because you're using a router, first manually update using pbsetup.exe then the

best way to fix this is type /pb_security 0 and then /pb_system 0 in console while in a server, DONT kill anyone before it or it kicks you

if that doesnt work use direct connection to modem

well the console trick worked for me
psH
Banned
+217|6388|Sydney
get the pb server files, and htm. file. worked for me when i had this annoying problem.

its sad how bad pb really are at this.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6224|Phoenix, AZ
Your on vista aren't you?   I get this a lot. Go to punkbusters website.  There should be a manual update thing. I could tell you what its called specifically but my fucking dad took my comp   anyway its not running pnkbustrA and B

You should be able to find the Exe

I actually think its pbscv.exe ---- google the SCC and download it
psH
Banned
+217|6388|Sydney

GodFather wrote:

Your on vista aren't you?   I get this a lot. Go to punkbusters website.  There should be a manual update thing. I could tell you what its called specifically but my fucking dad took my comp   anyway its not running pnkbustrA and B

You should be able to find the Exe

I actually think its pbscv.exe ---- google the SCC and download it
pbsetup.exe?

thats a program that updates the pb files for each game up have installed (just select them for updating)

from what i remember it doesn't stop the 'number of pnkbstrB.exe heartbeats stopped'
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5990|Aus, Qld
Lawl how many of these are there, First turn off firewall, Second go to http://www.evenbalance.com/ and update your pb.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea
I had this, exit the game, Ctrl+Alt+Del, open the proceses tab, and MAKE SURE BOTH, pnkbusterB.exe and pnkbusterA.exe ARE RUNNING
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6240|United Kingdom

MECtallica wrote:

I got pbinit failure, its because you're using a router, first manually update using pbsetup.exe then the

best way to fix this is type /pb_security 0 and then /pb_system 0 in console while in a server, DONT kill anyone before it or it kicks you

if that doesnt work use direct connection to modem

well the console trick worked for me
THIS WILL FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=91075
GodFather
+387|6224|Phoenix, AZ

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

I had this, exit the game, Ctrl+Alt+Del, open the proceses tab, and MAKE SURE BOTH, pnkbusterB.exe and pnkbusterA.exe ARE RUNNING
That's what pbsvc does

And no, setup doesn't check the status of pnkbustrA

I'll look when I get home
GodFather
+387|6224|Phoenix, AZ

PunkBuster wrote:

Beginning with PunkBuster client version 1.500, we have extended the PunkBuster Anti-Cheat system to operate without the requirement to run PunkBuster supported games with Administrator privileges when running under Windows 2000, XP, or Vista. In order to do this, we have developed new Windows service components to work with the PunkBuster system. PunkBuster will automatically begin using the new service components on supported systems. To manually install/uninstall the components, users may use our PBSVC Setup Program. However, uninstalling the new service components will disable PunkBuster and may prevent playing on PunkBuster servers. PBSVC can be downloaded from here[look under quote for PB link]. Once the PnkBstrA service is running along with a new PB client version 1.500 and higher, running PB enabled games under Windows 2000, XP or Vista no longer requires Administrator privileges.
http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

try that, it should definately work... and its a small download, i recommend for all to DL it - it can always come in handy in case of a pb init falure

vualah!
AllmightyOz
+50|6491|United States - Ohio
Press crtl-alt-delete. Look at processes. Make sure both punkbuster A and punkbuster B are running. If not, manually locate both of them in your C folder and click on them, hence starting them. Make sure both are updated.

I had the same problem, that is how i fixed it. Manually starting PB.
GodFather
+387|6224|Phoenix, AZ

AllmightyOz wrote:

Press crtl-alt-delete. Look at processes. Make sure both punkbuster A and punkbuster B are running. If not, manually locate both of them in your C folder and click on them, hence starting them. Make sure both are updated.

I had the same problem, that is how i fixed it. Manually starting PB.
once again, thats what pbsvc.exe does

and it makes it force run, every time
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6265
/pb_security 0

Type that in console and it will fix your problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard