ReVmAn
+0|6680|Where politics is not needed
This is absolutely gr8. EA sucks major ass with this patch.
Just downloaded the patch, patch BF2 and tried to start ... NO such thing. Just puts me back to the desktop ... What kinda crap is this? I payed freakin' EURO 50,= for this game and when i get lucky I can play it too. ahw .. this is pissin me of!!
airborne916
+24|6673
what the hell does this mean?

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7945 … 0007jv.jpg

Last edited by airborne916 (2006-02-14 13:12:51)

[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6720|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

airborne916 wrote:

what the hell does this mean?

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7945 … 0007jv.jpg
that you suck...

look around on the net and the forums (LIKE SEARCH) and find out other links
HerrHav0k
+0|6676
I have a question about the L96A1. I thought that this was a Euro Force unlock, how come people are using it right now? Did I miss something, or is it a Special Forces unlock? If I get SF will I be able to unlock it?
PV-Provo
+-1|6679|'Nam, England
Yeah, EA's official patch download link is screwed, thats EA for you! Just get the smaller 1.12 - 1.2 patch.

Can't believe they screwed up the choppers tho! That sucks so much! they wern't exactly that powerful in the first place!
And what the hell with the red name bug still being there?! it's like they have added loadsa new stuff, but addressed none of the proper problems. Ahh well, at least no more dolphin diving n00bs

Last edited by PV-Provo (2006-02-14 13:30:17)

Leonnoe1
+2|6732
No.. the gun has HUGE shells.. Just like the MEC heli you don't have to aim right on because of the explosive shells,
Uh..I don't believe they use "explosive shells" on the armament of the Mi-17 or whatever. In fact, I don't think they use explosive shells on the M-134's either.

Here.
The GAU-17/A utilized on the UH-1N, H-3, and H-60 aircraft, is a crew served, electrically driven, 6 barreled, rotary action, percussion fired weapon, with a maxi-mum rate of fire of 6000 rounds per minute. In the current crew served application the rate of fire is selectable at either 2000 or 4000 rounds per minute. In the UH-1N DAS configuration the gun can be fixed forward and remotely fired by the pilot. The components that make up the GAU-17/A gun system consist of a gun control assembly with electrical cables, gun drive motor, a MAU-201/A or a MAU-56 delinking feeder, flexible ammunition feed chutes and an ammunition storage system. The ammunition storage system has a capacity of 4000 rounds of linked 7.62mm percussion primed ammunition.
7.62mm is the same as an AK round. It's not like it's spitting out .50 or 25 mm rounds.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/m134.htm
Sir Killa4live
+12|6654
Mjaor problems with performance, i installed the pre official release patch(you know the one of this morning) so maybe thats the problem, even with all lOW, I get max 15 fps when zommed in with Sniper Rifles.(very annoying cuz u cant snipe anyone)
Anyone maybe think how i can solve it?

i used to be able to:

Medium Terrain
Medium Effects
Low Dynamic Lightning
100% View distance

Now even with all low and
Terrain medium, i get 15 Fps at top.

For the rest i think this patch is good.
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6696

F.Rabshaw wrote:

my screenshots of my promotions werent saved. is anyone else having this problem?
same by me
PV-Provo
+-1|6679|'Nam, England
whats the deal with the new ranks?

Last edited by PV-Provo (2006-02-14 13:42:30)

S4INT05
+1|6737|79605, TX

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Should have never lowered the HP on the choppers and jets.  Increasing the AA accuracy was really the only thing needed. . .now, everything that flies is made out of paper-mache.
Wuddup William! i'm downloading the file right now...huge...

but i agree with you dude, the missle thing is understandable, but still..AA needed work and everybody is saying it's overkill now.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6794|Netherlands
New unlocks not in SF --> SUCKS!!!!!!!

Weird thing done to jumping/prone --> SUCKS!!!!!!! Looks super silly!
EsP-Grandpa
+0|6709

LT-LEMON wrote:

question:do u get a free update?
No, the upgrade is not free.

You need to send $100 via paypal to [email protected]

After the $100 (US) dollars received, you will get a website to download the patch from.

Another $50 (US) will get you a key code.

And then, if you want the unlocks that go along with the upgrade, they are $25 each.

You can buy the WHOLE thing for $169 (a $31 savings!).  With the $169 price, you do not even need the keycode, AND you can use ANY of the sites to download the patch, like:

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/

Again, that is [email protected]
rombaft
+0|6732|belgium
PRO

- M95 is UBER now, now it earns the name of sniper rifle
- new sniper unlock is UBER UBER
- M24 also seems to be even more acurate

CON

- noob tube isn't fixed at all, it only has a litle smaller splash damage, nades don't bounce at all
- AA is way to good now, every noob can shoot anything down now,
- the jumping projs stuff sucks, in SF you can't jump true windows anymore
death_reaper
+0|6662

spacebandit72 wrote:

WOA!!! sniper is frickin great!!! gameplay will be more difficult than ever!!!LOL
Very fun!!!
how long did it take to download
DU
+0|6663
This patch is awesome.

1. Goodbye DAO
2. I actually saw AA work!!
3. Miss bunning around
4. NoobtOoB still good ( if you can aim)
5. Did not see anyone prone jumping across the map.
6. PKM is what it should have been.
7. MP7 still rocks but not as accurate
8. Goodbye DAO
9. P90, atlast I can pretend I'm playing Star Gate.

Good Job EA!
ckdawn
Smrt Blond Gurl
+5|6665|Oklahoma
WHats up with the team kills when you parachute next to someone??? Had it happen twice..
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6698|The Netherlands
someone post a picture of the P90 ingame? and a stupid question maybe: what is the Sa80?
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6762

The FN P90:
https://world.guns.ru/smg/fn_p90_2.jpg
The P90 from the EA site:
https://images.ea.com/eagames/official/bf2_specialforces/us/newsletter/bf2uf_11_large.jpg

The SA80 = L85

Last edited by fikraag7 (2006-02-14 14:35:23)

[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6711
wtf a 7 hour download for me bull
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6698|The Netherlands
wow, so the Sa80 is the L85A1? Wow, than the medic class really is strong from now on, the G36E was awesome and now the L85 is better, wow, I'm gonna be a full time medic from now on ;-)

Anyone has ingame screens of the P90 though? I wonder how it looks in the screen, and if you "aim down the sight"...

Thanks for the info and that other pic of the P90 though fikraag7
IndyV72
+0|6663

AchKillEs-LOD- wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

my screenshots of my promotions werent saved. is anyone else having this problem?
same by me
Ditto.

I've tried un-assigning them and then re-assigning them with no luck. Even tried different keys.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6701|Brunei Darussalam

I've got a bit mixed feelings here. Overall changes are good,but:

- No more C-4 tossing. Tank whoring is going to increase. Maybe i have to play as AT more?
- Miniguns in blackhawk has been nerfed too much. Don't get me wrong,they needed to be downgraded,but not like this. Blackhawk is now the most useless air vehicle in game! With improved AA and not able to defend,well...
doxy
+74|6798|Nevis

DU wrote:

This patch is awesome.

[...]
9. P90, atlast I can pretend I'm playing Star Gate.

[...]
lol

Last edited by doxy (2006-02-14 14:50:12)

jasjous
+0|6664|france
well, someone could tell me what s the difference between the 1.12 --> 1.2 patch, and the bigger 1.2 patch plz ?
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

32 player maximum? What was EA smoking?
its downloading right now.

what do you mean 32 player max?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard