xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
There's two choices, incremental and the V 1.2. the incremental requires 1.12 which i have and is 82mb while the other V 1.2 is 352 mb or something like that. which one do i download?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
do you have the 1.12 patch installed? --> yes: go for the incremental
                                                      -->  no : go for the full
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6661|USA

fdcp_elmo wrote:

Shouldn't everyone have the 1.12 installed?
I mean, Why woldn't you?
[pib]xenium
+0|6650|Netherlands

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

fdcp_elmo wrote:

Shouldn't everyone have the 1.12 installed?
I mean, Why woldn't you?
may be he just bought the game ...
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
naw i have the game....and i'm downloading the incremental one and so far its a bitch....over a 1 hr and increasing
thechanz
+-1|6646
if its slow go here download section in http://www.kwgclan.com for the fastest connection.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6843|Bryan/College Station, TX
I would download the full just for simplicity sake. It may take longer but it will work the same or at least should. This way if I need to reinstall I won't have to worry about patching to 1.12 then to 1.2.  I can go straight to 1.2.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Judg0r
+1|6668
i made the mistake to leech the full update (350mb) and installed it, while i had already all patches up tp 1.1.2.

after installing the patch, there were no warnings or errors by patching the game, i tried to connect to a server, but they were all red in the server browser and the bloodyfault 2 game said my version of the game is older.

after that i tried to install the incremental over it, but this patch says "could not find bf2 installtree" and stop patching.

anyone here with the same problem? any chance to repair it without install the whole game new?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard