General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

Cbass wrote:

No, my girlfriend moans, im speaking the truth. im tired of haveing no way to defend against jets. btw how is ur defence against jets/helos? prolly the same as mine, like shit. how would pilots like it if they could be taken out in one second with one weapon. they can't be. although it is easier to take out a helo with a tank, it's all about manovering around buildings and timing your shots. but jets 95% of the time u don't see them coming and even if u do theres nothing u can do about it.
Better AA against jets is definitly needed.
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6716

General_CoLin_Tassi wrote:

U guys?! wtf. I don't fly heli constantly. I fight against jets, heli's on the ground just like you. Only I'm better than you at it cus I don't moan. And if you think jets and heli's are invinceable, stop playing now!
exactly, it was so easy to shoot them down, u just have to try more than once.
do u think its easy to fly planes and not get shot down? NO! it takes a lot of practice.
How about u stupid n00bs get some practice and then come and play with big boys?
Seems that all u can do is cry to your mommy: mommy mommy that boy is better than me plz tell his parents to make him stop.
thats exactly what u did.
u went crying to EA, so they said fuck it, we will have to change our game because of constant crying. soon they will be wiping ur asses because u are so helpless
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

ShakaZuluKhan wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

All of you chopper pilots have flown for about an hour tops today with the new patch and already dooming yourselves because of AA... Yes the AA is deadly now, we just need to figure out it's new weaknesses and work on eliminating them often. I used to not worry about an AA site targeting me, opting to just strafe midiar.... now I only have the lockon time plus the flare release time to find that AA and take it out. Finally a real challenge.

It'll definatelly take a while to get used to, but it will separate those that really had chopper skills to begin with.
I agree mate. New tactics maybe needed as in take out the AA first. Heli's have flares. Fly in, drop flares and gun that AA mofo. Or maybe TV.
Probably TV would be the best.. can't tell you how many times I was sittin gin a tank of jeep and out of nowhere comes a TV missle to send me re-spawning, without me ever seeing where the shooter was.. Granted, range for TV has been reduced, but this'll just make the job that much more challenging
Well said mate.

The TV guided missile. Killing anything with one shot since June 2005. You've got to love 'em!

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-02-14 12:18:41)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
Obviously EA thinks these changes were needed or they wouldn't of made them. AA b4 the patch was a frickin joke. jets have always been pretty much unstoppable, it's time to level the playing field.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

Cbass wrote:

Obviously EA thinks these changes were needed or they wouldn't of made them. AA b4 the patch was a frickin joke. jets have always been pretty much unstoppable, it's time to level the playing field.
Yep. That's right. AA against jets was crap. Doesn't mean you have to f with whole airforce god damm it.
Jennaida
+-1|6682|Sioux Falls, SD

[pib]xenium wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

I am @ work, so I haven't had the opportunity to download and install the new patch, but from what I hear around the forums, this patch will indeed separate the good pilots from the bad. No more bombing runs over enemy bases without having to worry about AA. And maybe people will finally start to use those AA emplacements now.

btw, in any real conflict the first thing the Air Force does is attack the enemy's AA assets to make sure they have air superiority. For those who complain about AA being to strong now I suggest you simply change your tactics and take out the AA before you do your bombing runs.

For those who like the ground game ( like I do ) it's a great thing that you can actually do something about those jets and helos now, even without having decent pilots on your team.
might be good for pilots to coop with snipers to eliminate the aa
Yep. Look at all the whiners not even THINKING about that. Boohoo, so they have to coordinate with someone on the ground, and not just shred everyone themselves. Yell on teamspeak or VoIP for a sniper to take out AA  or vehicle gunner at <blah> flag, with the new sniper rifles, *boom* the jet/chopper is suddenly clear.

Just drop a flare  on turnaround, or such, and hurry out of range. :p
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
lol yea i know. honestly i have no problem with helos. they are easier shot down by a tanks. i have a fairly high survival rateing against helos. usually about 7 outa 10 times i can shoot down the helo b4 he gets me, long as i see him coming that is. but jets are bullshit.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6746

1sfg-ronln wrote:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
listen to this reject of the day....  what a fuckin toolbag we got here....
if everyone compares their stats... HAWK has spent 35% of his time in a bird...  his favorite map is karkand....
While this toolbag has spent 44% of his time in armor whoring....  so ask yourself this... who can talk....
you making fun of someone for having more medals than you?
I would waste my time trying to make fun of you more, but its jsut too easy...  and im too busy laughing my ass off...
SO EVERYONE... YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH>>> COMPARE THOSE 2 STATS.....
HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA.... oh man... that hurt... my stomach hurts now
( i am a combat sniper.... who happens to drive a tank around about half the time..... hahahah... your a fucking retard.... take a straight blade to your wrist...)
Good gawd.  The more you talk, the more you expose yourself as the idiot you are.  Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but you are the asshat that started mentioning stats over some lame notion that you are actually good at the game so therefor it justifies that airpower shouldn't be nerfed.  My response was to your slam that somehow I am a...what was it?  "lazy sniper prick" because I have spent 60 out of 300 hours as a sniper?  I am an Engineer for 136 hrs with 96 hours of Armor.  Unlike you, I don't jump in vehicles with different kits just so I can pimp my stats and then cry like a bitch when DICE nerfs my favorite PAD-MOBILE.

If you think I was making fun of you, you are mistaken...why should I get in the way when are doing such a stellar job of making yourself look like a fool.  I was simply pointing out that:

1)  You have no life outside of BF2
2)  You spend the majority of your game time in a jet so you can pimp your stats
3)  I am the last person you should be saying can't play on the ground given your pathetic performance
4)  You have no concept of game balance...and this IS a game.
5)  ...did I mention you have no life outside of BF2?
6)  ...well...if I didn't, then let me mention it now.  You have no life outside of BF2.

- Beatdown
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6694

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

1SFG-Hawk wrote:

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

I am a fighter pilot dude, I fly Mig-31.
youre kidding me right????  your stat sig says youre American, but yet you fly the mig 31!!!???  Gimmie a break liar.  Dream on...Dream on.
However I hate to say it but youre right about everything else. Heh
so what if it says American
I just did not choose the right flag in the beginning. Believe me it hurts me more to see that flag on my stats than it worries u.
I am a fighter pilot, and I do fly MIG-31. that flag, well u can shove it somewhere deep in ur ass.

I will just repeat what I said before(may be in different topic): when u shoot those missiles (be it from plane or stinger, etc.) chances r u will TK ur own chopper or a plane. Well now u get better lock, so u hit ur own team more often.
Was just playing on OMAN, got a very good score (was flying a US fighter plane), but the game was over because everyone in stingers was TKing their own team and got kicked out of the game. so go ahead shoot those missiles, I will make sure u get few bombs that say : "from russia with love"
Id really love to know your squadron...  I personally think youre full of it.  Ok so tell me what is that "thingy" that recieves signals from AA and SAM sites.  I know what it is..you tell me.  Im gonna need more proof than 'I am a fighter pilot'

Is that what you tell all the buck toofed crater faced girls you meet on the internet?.....(as I crack my teeth together)....ICE...cause if so you can be my wingman anytime!!!!!
1sfg-ronln
+25|6801

Beatdown Patrol wrote:

2)  You spend the majority of your game time in a jet so you can pimp your stats
3)  I am the last person you should be saying can't play on the ground given your pathetic performance
6)  ...well...if I didn't, then let me mention it now.  You have no life outside of BF2.

- Beatdown
lol....   hmmm... and you know my life how???  haha... i have a lovely fiance... 2 jobs, and still manage to kick some ass online...

I am not even a pilot in the game.... i think i got 48 hours if that.....

check my fucking stats again and call me pathetic... At least i waste my time in game and not on a forum... i came on here to defend my clanmate you toolbag...

You are a waste of semen...  and like a said.... straight blade and wrist..... put em together for the rest of us that give 2 shits about you....
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6694

Beatdown Patrol wrote:

1sfg-ronln wrote:

if everyone compares their stats... HAWK has spent 35% of his time in a bird...  his favorite map is karkand....
While this toolbag has spent 44% of his time in armor whoring....  so ask yourself this... who can talk....
I would waste my time trying to make fun of you more, but its jsut too easy...  and im too busy laughing my ass off...
( i am a combat sniper.... who happens to drive a tank around about half the time..... hahahah... your a fucking retard.... take a straight blade to your wrist...)
Good gawd.  The more you talk, the more you expose yourself as the idiot you are.  Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but you are the asshat that started mentioning stats over some lame notion that you are actually good at the game so therefor it justifies that airpower shouldn't be nerfed.  My response was to your slam that somehow I am a...what was it?  "lazy sniper prick" because I have spent 60 out of 300 hours as a sniper?  I am an Engineer for 136 hrs with 96 hours of Armor.  Unlike you, I don't jump in vehicles with different kits just so I can pimp my stats and then cry like a bitch when DICE nerfs my favorite PAD-MOBILE.

If you think I was making fun of you, you are mistaken...why should I get in the way when are doing such a stellar job of making yourself look like a fool.  I was simply pointing out that:

- Beatdown
Good one...i never would have expected any other kind of response from a prick like you.  Youre a dime a dozen son...Ok so youre a armor whore too...lol.  Apparently you didnt look at Ronlns stats compared to mine otherwise youd shut your cock warmer.  and one more thing we are not the only ones constantly checking this forum...apparently youre doing the same...so dont give me that lame flame throw that everyone uses by saying we have no life outside of BF2.  Not all of us can be cool hot shot MIG-31 pilots like Jacob the Liar up there? /\

But some of us can be CFII and attending universities...did you ever think to ask...no you just went ahead and assumed.  Im done with you sweety pie...I think you need to go play some more and work on your score then you can talk.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

Cbass wrote:

lol yea i know. honestly i have no problem with helos. they are easier shot down by a tanks. i have a fairly high survival rateing against helos. usually about 7 outa 10 times i can shoot down the helo b4 he gets me, long as i see him coming that is. but jets are bullshit.
Jets can be annoying.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
FUck all of this fucking whining! How is the fucking P90?????/
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

1SFG-Hawk wrote:

Beatdown Patrol wrote:

1sfg-ronln wrote:

- Beatdown
Good one...i never would have expected any other kind of response from a prick like you.  Youre a dime a dozen son...Ok so youre a armor whore too...lol.  Apparently you didnt look at Ronlns stats compared to mine otherwise youd shut your cock warmer.  and one more thing we are not the only ones constantly checking this forum...apparently youre doing the same...so dont give me that lame flame throw that everyone uses by saying we have no life outside of BF2.  Not all of us can be cool hot shot MIG-31 pilots like Jacob the Liar up there? /\

But some of us can be CFII and attending universities...did you ever think to ask...no you just went ahead and assumed.  Im done with you sweety pie...I think you need to go play some more and work on your score then you can talk.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol
RKF77
+1|6759

nobodyhasthisnameyet wrote:

theyre not dicks,   theyre ASSHOLES,  and they deserve to be fucked by all the rest of the dicks in this game.

go right ahead, have fun with your pathetic little pussy game.   GO RIGHT AHEAD
Holy shit, squirt me some tears!!  Shall we call you a WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHMBULANCE?

haha, this is awesome.  Just like I said...the good players will simply improvise, adapt, and overcome while the mental midgets and statwhores will pitch their whiny little fits and run off to pout.  It's playing out just like I figured it would.

OMFG I AM GOING TO QUIT U GUYS R NOOBS OMFG WTF LOLLERSKATES!!11!1
Zukabazuka
+23|6693
Finally we have something good againts air planes, I'm tired of sending 8 missle to a plane that flies straight away from me on the carrier without hitting a single missle. >.>
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6746

1SFG-Hawk wrote:

oh my...I got you and your BrokeDick Mountain cowboy buddy, 1sfg-ronln, confused.  One of you whores jets and the other whores helos.  My bad.  >smirk<

I am amazed at the fact that in the midst of your love making, the both of you came up for air and decided to pick me out as your target for insults.  Even worse, you have a problem that I would actually comment back.  I guess that bolsters my point even more that both of you love to strike out at people who can't fight back.  Sounds familiar.  Oh...yeah.  You do that in the game too!

I don't care who you are or where you are from or how you jack off in your spare time.  Your comments about me, my stats, my play style, or whatever else were just as baseless as you perceive mine to have been after YOU started the flaming.  So, please put 1sfg-ronln back in your mouth so you can STFU and we don't have to listen to your drivel.

I am sure that the both of you will have a nice, intelligent response.  Please have the last word so you can get on with your pathetic lives.  I won't bother to respond to you.  I promise.

- Beatdown

Last edited by Beatdown Patrol (2006-02-14 12:53:40)

RKF77
+1|6759

I agree mate. New tactics maybe needed as in take out the AA first. Heli's have flares. Fly in, drop flares and gun that AA mofo. Or maybe TV.
This is the kind of attitude that's pleasant to see.  Instead of screaming and crying like a little bitch with a skinned knee, some players simply understand that altering tactics is going to be a necessary evil.  Good to see some people get it...it'll separate the men from the boys, for sure.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
im totally with 1SFG's opinion on this, the whole mindset behind the changes in the patch were "OMG i suck at this game, i always get owned by planes, EA fuck the game up for everyone whos accually good so the hundreds of thousands of us noobs can maintain at least a .4 k/d ratio "
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6749|United States
Um, is the patch SUPPOSED to take 10 hours to download?

2% done, 98% to go...
GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6674|Netherlands
I've played a little while today with the new patch. I think it's quite annoying that when you go prone to hide behind some object (little wall whatever) you can't get up right away, fire and lie down quickly again. This sucks because sometimes you need to fire and lie down quickly (for instance AT vs tank) to avoid getting killed by the machine gun fire of the vehicle you're trying to hit. Maybe I just need to get used to it, I dunno. I do like the fact that you can't shoot while jumping, although some people still hop around like idiots...pfff fuck em.  I haven't tried the air vehicles yet so I can't say anything about them for now, but looking at the list of fixes choppers are more like flying coffins now.
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6694

Beatdown Patrol wrote:

1SFG-Hawk wrote:

oh my...I got you and your BrokeDick Mountain cowboy buddy confused.  One of you whores jets and the other whores helos.  My bad.  >smirk<

I am amazed at the fact that in the midst of your love making, the both of you came up for air and decided to pick me out as your target for insults.  Even worse, you have a problem that I would actually comment back.  I guess that bolsters my point even more that both of you love to strike out at people who can't fight back.  Sounds familiar.  Oh...yeah.  You do that in the game too!

- Beatdown
Oh i see youre back out of your oh so wonderful busier life than mine to check the forums.  Ill look for you on the next E! True Life Stories.

I'm so glad you quit trying youre up shit creek w/o a paddle.  Next time try a shovel to dig your hole and not your grubby little fingers.

Bye Hunny Bunches!!!

Last edited by 1SFG-Hawk (2006-02-14 13:33:49)

[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6795|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

I am a fighter pilot dude, I fly Mig-31.
U can see when there is a missile going to shoot u down, u have a radar to see that, so u can take evasive actions.
Nice man! What are you driving? I drove the 31FE, actually was a knockoff, post bloc 31BM. If your in the B, I'd like to know your thoughts on the new/somewhat new; 723 Nav sys?

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2006-02-14 13:00:30)

Not Entirely Sane
+6|6669|Just Outside Seattle
I can't even seem to download the patch so consider yourselves lucky that you can play the game!!
1sfg-ronln
+25|6801

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

im totally with 1SFG's opinion on this, the whole mindset behind the changes in the patch were "OMG i suck at this game, i always get owned by planes, EA fuck the game up for everyone whos accually good so the hundreds of thousands of us noobs can maintain at least a .4 k/d ratio "
thank you...  my fellow ronin...  This game was diverse, and now it is left to the hands of the untalented...  Im sorry but it took me a long time to get that good in a helo...  Same for everything else in the game..  I still get worked by AA on some maps, but now... Any kid who just got the game can smoke me out of the air without trying..  How is that in anyway fair???   I have put a couple hundred hours in a helo...  and kids that suck at the game as bad as BEAT MY CLOWN PATROL over here can shoot me down.... i say bullshit...

this patch needs to be fixed... now everyones TKing each other to get on AA.... i never thought id see the day....

And to all the bitchy ass whine bags out there that bitched for this too happen... Why didnt you stick to your CS source where there isnt any helos and planes....  so i say to all you " gound pounders"  aka... shitty pilots... way to ruin a good game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard