FNOZMAN
+1|5970|Wyoming USA
Hello feller gamers! I need some help. I just downloaded the Euroforce kit and after signing into a server receive this message:

This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of B2 to the current version.
I don't understand, as I just downloaded this 12/28 and still can not play. Thanks for your help. What shall I do?

Appreciate any help! Thanks, FNOZMAN
Don_JoFo123
+61|6533|Stavanger, Norway
U have 2 patch the game again
FNOZMAN
+1|5970|Wyoming USA
Patch the game...humm. Ok I will try that. Thank you.
FNOZMAN
+1|5970|Wyoming USA
Hello! Well I did the patch.......worthless Qwest connection.....anyway, now when I click on Euroforce map-it tells me I have to buy the pack (Already done)! Any suggestions? Thx
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

FNOZMAN wrote:

Hello! Well I did the patch.......worthless Qwest connection.....anyway, now when I click on Euroforce map-it tells me I have to buy the pack (Already done)! Any suggestions? Thx
You can only play it on the BF2 account that you registered to. If you have a second account you can't pleh EF on it. That might me your problem.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

FNOZMAN wrote:

You can only play it on the BF2 account that you registered to. If you have a second account you can't pleh EF on it. That might me your problem.
Of course you can play on a second BF2 account.
But you have to log into your EA account (the one used in the EA Downloader thingie) and enter the BF2 account you want to play EF/AF with.
Note that you can change it only 3 time per week!
FNOZMAN
+1|5970|Wyoming USA
Nope..not it, I have not changed that at all. Still don't know sup.....
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6655

FNOZMAN wrote:

Nope..not it, I have not changed that at all. Still don't know sup.....
you have to register your gamespy nickname (the one you use in bf2) in your ea account, you wont get that message and can play then.
FNOZMAN
+1|5970|Wyoming USA
Funny. Been a week-I go in and all works well. Finger that out? Oh well-I appreciate it. Also met Bean0654-great player-had fun today! Thanks!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard