Poll

What do you think should be done about claymores?

Make the trigger radius smaller.20%20% - 65
Give only 1 to snipers.10%10% - 32
Take them out of the game.9%9% - 30
Stay how they are now.59%59% - 188
Total: 315
Dont_Shoot
Capitus
+2|5939|Never Prone

TFSlott wrote:

Have all mines damage everyone. AND - remove the red marker for friendly mines. A mine is a mine no matter who put it there. Like real war! And players should punish for clay and mine teamkills more often. I punish when I stumble across a claymore placed offensively in the midst of war. But I never punish for clay kills if the clay was put there defensively to watch your own back. Nor do I punish for mine teamkills if they are put there as a mine field offensively. But some idiot spawning them all over - I allways do!
BF2 is a point based game and negative points in a round is a huge turn off for me and damn near everybody else I would think. Removing the friendly mine marker would be silly especially if your going to have FF mines, Personaly I think FF is bulltoot, just because then you have to deal with all the crap that comes with it, like team killers, friendly mines, and the odd sloppy granade, as well as the asshats who love to punish for anything.

I think Clays should be left the way they are, remember this game was designed with infantry and vehics in mind. Use the mine markers and pay attention to the FF tick box in your server listings, That will help you chose a server that best suites your play style.
hintakaari
+113|5938
i think ppl should just learn how to use clays properly! That means: NOT in middle of road. NOT on spawnpoints. NOT behind corners if u are not gonna stay on that position. NOT put clay to one place and wait till it explodes and than put a new one, and all over and over again.
Clays are for covering ur back, cover flags when u take them, keeping enemys far from u, and other that kinda situations. SO clays are ur buddys who are looking ur back or keeping enemys over bigger distance. Clays are NOT ur first weapon or tools to get kills! ur primary weapon is ur GUN! U have to make 90% of ur kills with IT! Not with clays or nades!

But i think that nades are worse than clays! u have 5 nades and if u take supporter (like 75% of ppl at IO server do) u have as many of them as u want. And some ppl think that nades are their primary weapon! Even if someone comes really close, they throw nade on their feet and bunnyhop..
Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool

hintakaari wrote:

i think ppl should just learn how to use clays properly! That means: NOT in middle of road. NOT on spawnpoints. NOT behind corners if u are not gonna stay on that position. NOT put clay to one place and wait till it explodes and than put a new one, and all over and over again.
Clays are for covering ur back, cover flags when u take them, keeping enemys far from u, and other that kinda situations. SO clays are ur buddys who are looking ur back or keeping enemys over bigger distance. Clays are NOT ur first weapon or tools to get kills! ur primary weapon is ur GUN! U have to make 90% of ur kills with IT! Not with clays or nades!
Nasty spelling aside, I totally agree
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands

Wallpaper wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

Nasty spelling aside, I totally agree
Yea he's right, you shouldn't put clays in the middle of the road. Hide them at the side of the road to get the open favs. You can get 3 kills with 1 clay if your lucky.

Seriously the sniper rifle is my main weapon, it accounts for 62% of my kills. I hide my clays in plants, grass, dark spots and also around corners cause that how they are most effective. Its a trap, your not suppost to see it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard