Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

White-Fusion wrote:

kylef wrote:

Pandora, anyone?
This is alot better than Pandora.
I disagree. As I generally listen to music above 320KBPS quality, this site makes all the music sound like total crap. It's muffled, has no decent bass or midtones. It's at most 128KBPS. I can't stand bad music quality.

Nice find for the people who don't mind about music quality.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Zimmer wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

kylef wrote:

Pandora, anyone?
I disagree. As I generally listen to music above 320KBPS quality, this site makes all the music sound like total crap. It's muffled, has no decent bass or midtones. It's at most 128KBPS. I can't stand bad music quality.

That Pandora site doesn't work for UK-fags, and if you can find me a proxy that can stream 320KBPS nicely from the site, then you'll be worthy of being called Zimmrar
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6102|Carnoustie, Scotland

Zimmer wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

kylef wrote:

Pandora, anyone?

Tbfh, I think you should get new speakers. This sounds fine, although most of my WMP music is 128kbs.
Entertayner
+826|6540

www.last.fm > all.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
This is pretty kick ass
Nakamp
+25|6164|Czech Republic
I filtered a bit and got almost RATM only... nice
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Funky_Finny wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Tbfh, I think you should get new speakers. This sounds fine, although most of my WMP music is 128kbs.
Then I am sorry, but you have no love for music.

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Go to a music compare site comparing 128KBPS to 320KBPS, you will want to change immediately. I showed Omnideath the difference with Dream Theater, he was so shocked that he couldn't listen to 128KBPS anymore.

New speakers? I have some of the best creative speakers available, with an awesome bass system.

Come back when you know something about music and quality.
Funky_Finny
Banned

Zimmer wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Then I am sorry, but you have no love for music.

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Go to a music compare site comparing 128KBPS to 320KBPS, you will want to change immediately. I showed Omnideath the difference with Dream Theater, he was so shocked that he couldn't listen to 128KBPS anymore.

New speakers? I have some of the best creative speakers available, with an awesome bass system.

Come back when you know something about music and quality.
Well, I wasn't talking about the love of music and music quality, I was simply saying that 128kbs is adequate, I listen on my Creative Cambridge Soundworks and a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS sound card.

Mind pushing me in the way of a 320kbs site?
What speed does a CD play at or does it depend on the tracks put on it?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
de la, tribe, rakim; me likes
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Funky_Finny wrote:

Well, I wasn't talking about the love of music and music quality, I was simply saying that 128kbs is adequate, I listen on my Creative Cambridge Soundworks and a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS sound card.

CDs play music quality above 320KBPS. Anything that isn't MP3 is generally above 320KBPS.

Tbh, with that system, 128KBPS is really not adequate.

Add me on Xfire and I will show you the difference.
Funky_Finny
Banned

Zimmer wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

CDs play music quality above 320KBPS. Anything that isn't MP3 is generally above 320KBPS.

Tbh, with that system, 128KBPS is really not adequate.

Add me on Xfire and I will show you the difference.
You gunna send me stuff?
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

Wow, I actually got some good hip hop. Public Enemy, Wu, Cypress Hill, ATCQ, Mobb Deep, Gang Starr... Not bad.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
It's not THAT bad zimmer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard