deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut
Tens of thousands of Palestinians crossed into Eygpt today after masked gunmen set explosives to a border wall in Gaza. Read about it Here. Apparently Egypt didn't mind but how do you think Palestine feels about it? For the record, most of the men and women crossing were going to buy food and supplies for a third of the cost.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-01-23 12:04:33)

Malloy must go
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6528|Πάϊ
The border breach was a dramatic protest against the closure of the impoverished Palestinian territory imposed last week by Israel.
The people are hungry.

What do you mean "how does Palestine feel about it?"

btw now it's Palestine all of a sudden? lol
ƒ³
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
Hmm. Not a bad day for Egyptian Shop Owners I guess
Jepeto87
+38|6694|Dublin
People got to eat. Or so im told...
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark
water is most important-your need for food can hold in multiple weeks.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut

oug wrote:

The border breach was a dramatic protest against the closure of the impoverished Palestinian territory imposed last week by Israel.
The people are hungry.

What do you mean "how does Palestine feel about it?"

btw now it's Palestine all of a sudden? lol
Palestinian's...sorry. Anyway, it looks like they have had enough.
Malloy must go
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

It's sad to see innocent Palestinians are paying for the actions of Hamas. They are getting the worst of both Israel and their own people.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6139|North Tonawanda, NY

Kmarion wrote:

It's sad to see innocent Palestinians are paying for the actions of Hamas. They are getting the worst of both Israel and their own people.
Yep.  Israel was even holding back fuel for the generators at the local hospital.  They aren't anymore though.

Shitty situation.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina
Oops, I thought this was a Cod4 topic.  Sorry.

Back on topic.  How do you think Israel feels about it?  These people were in a bird cage and they are free now.  Good for them, they can buy food now.  These Palestinians and their luxuries.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-01-24 03:35:42)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6448|Brisbane, Australia

sergeriver wrote:

Oops, I thought this was a Cod4 topic.  Sorry.
Well I don't see an "edited by sergeriver" so obviously this post was intended to be humorous.

Good one, chief!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6344|Oregon
Yay! This is actually quite uplifting.
"Borders" are dumb.
so are "Countries."
I'm happy for both Egypt and Palestine.
Israel can suck it's own ass. That country has problems. (and if anyone thinks that's anti-semitic, you're wrong).
Oh, and the USA "expressed concern..."
fuck... us... so hard. anything slightly chaotic is too much for the USofA.
Canada? Can I move in with you?
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6291|Pennsyltucky

Israel has expressed it's displeasure with the situation with Cairo.

Eygpt has accords governing their borders they must adhere to.

This just gives Hamas another way to funnel weapons into the area.

Watch, this wall will be repaired quickly.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

Sickening how the Israeli Jewish people have created the kind of ethnic ghetto they fled from themselves to "the promised land" in the 1930s & 40s.
World sympathy is still way higher for those Jews 60 years on than for the children who are dying in Gaza today.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6157|'straya

JahManRed wrote:

Sickening how the Israeli Jewish people have created the kind of ethnic ghetto they fled from themselves to "the promised land" in the 1930s & 40s.
World sympathy is still way higher for those Jews 60 years on than for the children who are dying in Gaza today.
true.... someday everyone will feel sorry for the kids throwing rocks at isreali soldiers. but i dont see that happening in the near future
JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

true.... someday everyone will feel sorry for the kids throwing rocks at isreali soldiers. but i dont see that happening in the near future
So the new premature born baby who needs imported drugs is throwing stones now?

Kids have been throwing rocks at the army and police here in Northern Ireland for 30 years and a wall wasn't erected around us............we fixed our problems. We wouldn't with a wall round us.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK
You didn't NEED a wall. The border was properly manned, and there's a sea on all the other edges.

Walling off terrorists is a tactic that's been used since Roman times, when they declared Scotland a dead loss and built a wall.
Jepeto87
+38|6694|Dublin

Skorpy-chan wrote:

You didn't NEED a wall. The border was properly manned, and there's a sea on all the other edges.

Walling off terrorists is a tactic that's been used since Roman times, when they declared Scotland a dead loss and built a wall.
There were no internal borders there!

Its a terrible situation with no easy solution and its not all Israels fault. There all alone in a tough and hostile neighbourhood if you will.

I dont want to hear they should'nt be there because they are, theres a few million of them there not going anywhere. The arab world needs to accept that and work on a compremise.

Note: You know Saudi Arabia the nation at the other end of a huge US arms deal, they've actually held teletons for  Hamas in the past! I heard that on the Daily Show, funny shit. (I bring that up to point that its not only Iran that supports Hamas and not a dig at Americans)
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK

Jepeto87 wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

There were no internal borders there!
The roman empire didn't DO borders. There was only what they owned, and what they couldn't get to because it was full of barbarians.
Remember Carthage. That is what happens when you piss off a high-tech highly-trained army. No stone remaining upon stone, and the ground salted so nothing can grow for decades.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Christianity and Barbarians grewing strong along their borders and Rome fell, so it didn't work then and it wont work now
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK

JahManRed wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Christianity and Barbarians grewing strong along their borders and Rome fell, so it didn't work then and it wont work now
They fell because they were overstretched. The wall worked, a europe-wide empire did not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard