Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York
I've been playing GTA games since I was 9 and I don't walk onto the streets with RPGs.

And if I play Mass Effect, I'm not gonna have sex with an alien.

...or am I
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6746|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

I've been playing GTA games since I was 9 and I don't walk onto the streets with RPGs.

And if I play Mass Effect, I'm not gonna have sex with an alien.

...or am I
https://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2888/tbhit7.png
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Sgt.Gene
+215|6768
OMG im such a lazy ass parent i dunno if i shuld let mi childe play this game or not i be too lazy to read teh ESRB or ask a store clerk OMG OMG OMG HELP ME GOVERNMENT!!!! Censor teh gamez so i can be moar lazy and take mi kids 2 soccer practice in my gas guzzling SUV
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6689|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
thats the thing i like about fox their nutral all other news sites/ shows all lean fox news represents both sides which i value alot

but tbh fox does cut people off but its not when they dissagree they have to get through so much stuff so does cnn and other such programs

but that lady on the left is a cunt

fuck those studies
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6332

Ultrafunkula wrote:

How can some people that fucking stupid be working for the media?
Because the media as a whole is meant to be stupid (I'm talking U.S here) Those that own the media cooperations will air what they see fit to avoid the real issues in this country. It's all about keeping the people blind to the truth while entertaining them in front of their T.V's so they can never see whats really going on.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6697
Oh shit. Once again I am faced with a shining light over "no mans land".
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6663|WPB, FL. USA
I guess a lot of you really went into the clip with a bias - are you doing something you're not supposed to be doing  
I thought it was a good debate and was very objective - different views, opinions, facts, and ideas.  It is a fact that kids (young kids) imitate what they see and hear without really knowing how it could negatively affect them and others.  Adults are on the other side and see and hear how their actions impact others. 

With an open mind I say "Fair and Balanced" debate.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6444|Brisbane, Australia

LOL

Douche with glasses wrote:

Luke Skywalker mixed with Debbie does Dallas, it's not a good thing for our children
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6697

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

I guess a lot of you really went into the clip with a bias - are you doing something you're not supposed to be doing  
I thought it was a good debate and was very objective - different views, opinions, facts, and ideas.  It is a fact that kids (young kids) imitate what they see and hear without really knowing how it could negatively affect them and others.  Adults are on the other side and see and hear how their actions impact others. 

With an open mind I say "Fair and Balanced" debate.
You can't be serious. More "nudity" is exposed on the average crappy FOX program than in this game. The only other end of the debate shown was from the corespondent from Spike TV, who was cut off.

Fox = bible dribbling, Nimrod wannabe, douche bags.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-01-23 20:20:59)

NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6137
I suggest watching this documentary, it's free on google video.

OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
adam1503
+85|6393|Manchester, UK

NateWiese wrote:

I suggest watching this documentary, it's free on google video.

OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
Rupert Murdoch owns Fox News by the way...

EDIT: yes, I know its very obvious from watching the video.

Last edited by adam1503 (2008-01-23 20:34:55)

Lynx14
+41|5975
Idiots, complete idiots. It has a big fat huge M on it. Also, america's society IS based on sexuality, ads probably being the biggest one. Another thing, do you honestly think that some 12 year old will buy Mass Effect to see about 20 seconds of digital ass and the side of a boob.

Idiots.

Edit

"This game should be rated Adults- Only, this rating company needs to get their heads screwed on right" Wow...If anything ESRB overkills the ratings Ie. rating games too high. Pacman,Pinball,Atari or modern video games.

ATARI GAME SYSTEM DO WANT.

Last edited by Lynx14 (2008-01-23 20:45:48)

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6354|Iowa...

Lynx14 wrote:

"This game should be rated Adults- Only, this rating company needs to get their heads screwed on right" Wow...If anything ESRB overkills the ratings Ie. rating games too high.
i don't think they understand that M=17+.who is over 17 years old?adults.is there really a need for an "Adult" rating?no,it's already there.douchebags.
and is there really more violence in games than there is in movies?no,and kids sneak into R rated movies all the time.in fact,it can easily be said that there's more sex on Fox,a public TV station,than in any video game.what a bunch of hypocrites.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6335|teh alien spaceshit
So, fox, that means kids shouldn't go to beaches right?
Kids shouldn't go to restaurants with hot waitresses, right?
Boys shouldn't be able to hang around with girls because they will consider them as sexual object, right?
MY ASS

Guess what?
I have been exposed to guns, partial nudity and all those other shit before any other students at my school. (Well, no full nudity, but....)
Yet I am much more mature when it comes to those things, especially with guns.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
This is amazing. I would like to see more... just out of curiosity.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6436|Washington State, USA
I would love to see Fox's response to EA after they released a statement about Fox's ignorance
adam1503
+85|6393|Manchester, UK

InfectiousShadow wrote:

I would love to see Fox's response to EA after they released a statement about Fox's ignorance

FOX wrote:

EA support terrorists!  They hate America!  They hide terrorist messages in their games! blah blah blah...
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6265

Lynx14 wrote:

Idiots, complete idiots. It has a big fat huge M on it. Also, america's society IS based on sexuality, ads probably being the biggest one. Another thing, do you honestly think that some 12 year old will buy Mass Effect to see about 20 seconds of digital ass and the side of a boob.

Idiots.

Edit

"This game should be rated Adults- Only, this rating company needs to get their heads screwed on right" Wow...If anything ESRB overkills the ratings Ie. rating games too high. Pacman,Pinball,Atari or modern video games.

ATARI GAME SYSTEM DO WANT.

aj0404 wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

"This game should be rated Adults- Only, this rating company needs to get their heads screwed on right" Wow...If anything ESRB overkills the ratings Ie. rating games too high.
i don't think they understand that M=17+.who is over 17 years old?adults.is there really a need for an "Adult" rating?no,it's already there.douchebags.
and is there really more violence in games than there is in movies?no,and kids sneak into R rated movies all the time.in fact,it can easily be said that there's more sex on Fox,a public TV station,than in any video game.what a bunch of hypocrites.

Tushers wrote:

thats the thing i like about fox their nutral all other news sites/ shows all lean fox news represents both sides which i value alot

but tbh fox does cut people off but its not when they dissagree they have to get through so much stuff so does cnn and other such programs

but that lady on the left is a cunt

fuck those studies
Lol it's funny how they're talking shit about the ESRB and how they need to get their heads screwed on. Especially when the people who rate the games are parents with children. They get random people and have them give the rating of the worst parts of the game. Thats how they do it it's not just a bunch of guys in suits it's the average soccer mom and house wife. They really didn't know what they were talking about. I don't understand why they cut him off he was only on for about 30 seconds and all they did was talk about nothing they knew at the end. At least he knew what he was talking about.
CDK3Y
+25|6143|BEHIND YOU!
Mass Effect > Fox
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6335|teh alien spaceshit

adam1503 wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

FOX wrote:

EA support terrorists!  They hate America!  They hide terrorist messages in their games! blah blah blah...
EA produces rapists!!!!! LOL
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
I think that if they outright ban games there would be a 1000% increase in shootings/killings etc.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6153|'straya
Fox news "We report, you decide"

Fox news
"We give u a biased presentation from pathetic excuses for journalists who are stupid and are trying to make u think exactly how we want u to."

Fixed

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2008-01-23 22:14:12)

adam1503
+85|6393|Manchester, UK
Fox Newz:  In ur headz, tellin u wot 2 fink.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Fox news "We report, you decide"

Fox news
"We give u a biased presentation from pathetic excuses for journalists who are stupid and are trying to make u think exactly how we want u to."

Fixed
Except the dude was from Spike TV.  But, somehow you missed that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard