Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6742|Singapore
Just got this game, played till the tv station, had a few tries before i could reach the second floor, those MEC guys kept throwing grenades and i had to take cover.. And i find that the noob tube sucks, doesnt explode when shot at close range lol.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6332|New Haven, CT
MEC? A little too much BF2?

Oh, and it is FTW.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6452|California
yea that tv station is hard to take. And the gl doesn't suck, even though it has to travel some before it blows up. You can kill people in hardcore with it not blowing up lol.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6430|California, US
you know that the MEC doesn't exist right?
anyway, yeah, game's tight
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

RandomSchl wrote:

yea that tv station is hard to take. And the gl doesn't suck, even though it has to travel some before it blows up. You can kill people in hardcore any mode with it not blowing up lol.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

CoD4 single player FTW? Meh. I hated the USMC Missions. But the SAS ones were alright. However, I will say that All Ghillied Up and Death From Above (is that what it's called?) are definitely FTW.
Eugefunk84
+48|6542
COD4 has the best single player I have ever played. I know, i know, some of you like the HL series more, but I swear to god, no game had me go "WTF, I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED" more than this one.

COD4 FTW!
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6742|Singapore
Pretty like the way the battles are planned. Feels like i am in a real war lol.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Eugefunk84 wrote:

COD4 has the best single player I have ever played. I know, i know, some of you like the HL series more, but I swear to god, no game had me go "WTF, I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED" more than this one.

COD4 FTW!
I hate the HL series at some points. It's very annoying. It's the same thing over and over again with so many annoying obstacles. But as I progress through ep 1 and 2, it seems to get better.

CoD4 was definitely a great SP though, at least the SAS missions. It had good variety.

My main problem was with the USMC missions. Pretty much the same thing over and over again, I didn't really like it much. Though I did feel like I was placed in an amazing situation and it was intense, but again, kinda reptitive.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-01-23 21:13:03)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Cod4 is awesome, when your average fps is more than 15

Well, at least i can play it i guess!
psH
Banned
+217|6392|Sydney
enough of these dam threads.

can somebody make a sticky of WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT COD4?

like the one in the general feedback of the bf2 section.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6742|Singapore
wow wth, what a sad end to the USMC? nuclear striked.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

Ashlite wrote:

enough of these dam threads.

can somebody make a sticky of WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT COD4?

like the one in the general feedback of the bf2 section.
People are allowed to post their opinion of a game, just as we allow you to complain about their thread inside their thread.

CoD4:SP = Best singleplayer in a long time.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6759
Is the game not set up so that the enemy keep coming into you actually push forward? i.e at the TV station, if you just stay in the room shooting the bad guys, they will keep coming until you try to take the room that some of them are in?

Pisses me off when games do that.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6742|Singapore
Well, i guess so, if i just stay at one spot, enemies keep popping up like ants. Till i charge in shoot them up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard