Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
same, i say we both wait for the big 800meg full to come out
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6765|cairns australia

airborne916 wrote:

you morons just cant wate can you?
ha you just flamed yourself.the original post was by a L3 bf2rs admin ok.some euro sites got the patch first.probably to do with the eurotesters.what is the big deal with getting early?um why not.it does work and is legit get over it.ok link is now down not sure why.ill just go play me thinks

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-14 00:00:07)

D-Klaus
+1|6720

airborne916 wrote:

This moron doesn't know what "wate" is.
-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles
Bullet Sponge
+4|6710

Maj.Do wrote:

Dude, im getting the shakes though.  I just need a hit man, just one hit.  I sware Im good for it.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6704|Australia

pokerplaya wrote:

no it does work have faith.the link i posted earlier works.the filefront file is corrupt ok(read incomplete)download  and install an uncorrupt version.          http://www.teamwbr.net/afo/BF2_Incremen … _-_1.2.exe
What servers you been playin mate??

DO internode and gamearena have it up and running.
D-Klaus
+1|6720

Maj.Do wrote:

Well, If I could find a good link to the full version, I could download it in not too much time.  I'm on a Fiber Optics connection.  Maybe I'll go look for that now.
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA

-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles wrote:

Maj.Do wrote:

Dude, im getting the shakes though.  I just need a hit man, just one hit.  I sware Im good for it.
lol
i cant wait to play tommorrow (if it works please !) 800 megs gee my hd is dying
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6686|Los Angeles, CA

airborne916 wrote:

nope

working full patch (1.x -> 1.2) link: looks like it was removed from site..deleted.

Last edited by DeathsTouch (2006-02-14 00:10:28)

pokerplaya
want to go heads up?

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

pokerplaya wrote:

no it does work have faith.the link i posted earlier works.the filefront file is corrupt ok(read incomplete)download  and install an uncorrupt version.          http://www.teamwbr.net/afo/BF2_Incremen … _-_1.2.exe
What servers you been playin mate??

DO internode and gamearena have it up and running.
only us servers up so far which is weird cause the patch 1st came from europe
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
i love u^
wait why is it small?

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-02-14 00:02:45)

AdamEcks
+1|6734|Canada, Eh.
How many links will have to surface before the skeptics give in and download?
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6686|Los Angeles, CA

Maj.Do wrote:

i love u^
wait why is it small?
It's larger than the other full patches EA has dished out to the public..it's not the 800MB file you were expecting, and it works like a charm
Trel
+70|6708
I'm having the same problem many in this thread seem to be having.  Downloading and installing the 1.2 patch, going to the Community tab in BFHQ, and activating version 1.2

And then searching for server that run only the same version, and yet I can't get on, keep getting the "Revert to original version" message, with many different servers too.

To hell with this, I want to try out my new L96A1.
Good to be back.
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
sure it is. pretty small i dont trust
seraphimneeded
+0|6684
I would like to make note that the links on the EA forums about the patch release have been locked with all links removed. I think this may have been a premature leak. I don't think I would trust these links to be the actual patch EA is planning on releasing.
theturnmaster
+8|6714|Chapel Hill
can anyone upload all of the opening movies?
-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles
Bullet Sponge
+4|6710

Tomdom_321.au wrote:

does any1 know where i can get the non-incremental patch in english
And also asked by several others....

PLEASE.  man im about to sart smoking speed again if I cant get this working tonight.  I need my fix
D-Klaus
+1|6720

subz3r0mkt wrote:

To fix the-

"This Server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of Battlefield 2 to the current offical version to join."

I had to replace the intro movie files back in their original directory,

(C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Movies) and it seemed to work after that.
BINGO!!!!!!    That was my problem.  I had renamed my movies folder.

I changed it back to normal, restarted the game, now I'm in.
AdamEcks
+1|6734|Canada, Eh.

seraphimneeded wrote:

I would like to make note that the links on the EA forums about the patch release have been locked with all links removed. I think this may have been a premature leak. I don't think I would trust these links to be the actual patch EA is planning on releasing.
This may be true but the patch seems to be working fine for a lot of people. I will download an EA official one when it is released but for now I'm enjoying the 1.2 I have just fine.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6686|Los Angeles, CA

Maj.Do wrote:

sure it is. pretty small i dont trust
Np, I won't lose any sleep over it; you can wait another day until EA releases it I guess.

Note that I'm only spreading links thats all over other forums, and I used this same patch; it works, and sniping has never been more fulfilling than with the AWP
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
strange really if it worked for you, mine is a 400 KB download which when i opened brought me to a website so im lost
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6686|Los Angeles, CA

Maj.Do wrote:

strange really if it worked for you, mine is a 400 KB download which when i opened brought me to a website so im lost
Ahh gay, I just checked the web site looks like the guy took it down. Damn, I guess everyone is going to have to wait another day..with my connection it'll take ages to upload to a web-site.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6752|Sydney, Australia

AdamEcks wrote:

How many links will have to surface before the skeptics give in and download?
For me, a link from the EA website. So far the last community update is dated the 13th Feb. http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_021306
ozzie_johnson
+98|6689|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
only if ea have it ill download it
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
atm the are no servers without massive lag spikes for me so i am sort of waiting too.it does look like the incremental patch was possibly leaked.all links are now down ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard