_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6530|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

stef10 wrote:

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

stef10 wrote:

the guy on the box looks gay. does that give prestige-being gay?
Considering that is the Dog that is XFX's mascotte for several years.
so it gives prestige having a homosexual gene manipulated dog with a mask on the box?

stef10 wrote:

the guy on the box looks gay. does that give prestige-being gay?

Nothing wrong with being gay.

take that back!!
How does it give prestige when the logo is upside down and you dont see it?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Don't start the "fashion", "match it" etc. dumb stuff.. go buy an apple (mac) or start making sence... this is rediculous...

Emagine, you could keep your old GPU (which would not ruin it BECAUSE OF ALL THE LEDS BLINDING PEOPLE) and donate the money to charity instead of beeing plain stupid -.-
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
stef10
+173|6481|Denmark
hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.

Last edited by stef10 (2008-01-21 11:39:54)

The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6113|SC | USA |

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

I have actually found a flaw, I like color coordination like this, but the PCB of the GT is green, not black and does not match the led fans. I wouldn't care about the graphic, condsidering the card goes up-side down in the case.

One of the main reasons I got the EVGA G92 GTS (Even though I like the graphic) people can't complain about it when they see my rig...
Flaw, the GT I have chosen does have the classic green/black layout.
http://i32.tinypic.com/110ghfc.jpg
Im-Affraid you wont be seing that side of the card (unless your case is different, if so, then meh)

https://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/14-150-254-08.jpg
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT

xGj wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Wow, that is the dumbest thing that I've ever head, it's a fucking computer, not a fashion statement.

If you honestly trade a GTS for a GT in order to "match" I move for a perma-ban from the tech section.
But, but, didn't I hear you did something with paste? I mean honestly don't bash him so much for his feelings about what he wants, you can disagree but talking about stupid in tech isn't your deal..
CommieKiller messed up his motherboard with paste, not CommieChipmunk.

On, to the OP, this is a stupid idea. Buy 10-15 LEDs of the same color, and your case will look uniform.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

Don't start the "fashion", "match it" etc. dumb stuff.. go buy an apple (mac) or start making sence... this is rediculous...

Emagine, you could keep your old GPU (which would not ruin it BECAUSE OF ALL THE LEDS BLINDING PEOPLE) and donate the money to charity instead of beeing plain stupid -.-
What LED's? Only LEd will be the ones coming of the CPU cooler
FloppY_
­

stef10 wrote:

hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.
True, but most (most not all) mac users are fashionable fags who can't work a PC because they haven't got enough sence......

FloppY_ wrote:

Is this not yours?

https://i30.tinypic.com/rkbgip.jpg

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-01-21 11:44:07)

stef10
+173|6481|Denmark

FloppY_ wrote:

stef10 wrote:

hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.
True, but most (most not all) mac users are fashionable fags who can't work a PC because they haven't got enough sence......
LOL
FloppY_
­

stef10 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

stef10 wrote:

hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.
LOL
Tbh Steve Jobs is one of those himself...

And Apple's whole marketing campaign is built on the bashing of competitors....

"mac just works"
"revolutionary"
"worlds first"
"PC sux mac rox"

- BS !!!

/off-topic

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-01-21 11:46:57)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

stef10 wrote:

hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.

FloppY_ wrote:

Is this not yours?

http://i30.tinypic.com/rkbgip.jpg
Fuck no, thats a PC sponsored by a Dutchman that from sponsors as AC Ryan, Lian Li, Piont of View and Corsair...but I wouldnt mind having it.
FloppY_
­

FloppY_ wrote:

stef10 wrote:

hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.
True, but most (most not all) mac users are fashionable fags who can't work a PC because they haven't got enough sense......

Is this not yours?

Fuck no, that's a PC sponsored by a Dutchman that from sponsors as AC Ryan, Lian Li, Piont of View and Corsair...but I wouldn't mind having it.
o i c....

Case modding is a waste of money and electricity.... (OK 1 neon light and some neat wirering is nice, but more is overkill)

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-01-21 11:50:02)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

stef10 wrote:

hmm

mac´s are ugly as shit.
True, but most (most not all) mac users are fashionable fags who can't work a PC because they haven't got enough sense......

Is this not yours?

Fuck no, that's a PC sponsored by a Dutchman that from sponsors as AC Ryan, Lian Li, Piont of View and Corsair...but I wouldn't mind having it.
o i c....

Case modding is a waste of money and electricity.... (OK 1 neon light and some neat wirering is nice, but more is overkill)
Some people do it as a hobby and it's nice when our sponsored so it doesnt costs you anything.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
I think having a fancy case at a LAN party is equivalent to having gaudy gold chains as a rapper.
FloppY_
­

FloppY_ wrote:

o i c....

Some people do it as a hobby and it's nice when our sponsored so it doesnt costs you anything.
Sponsored is ok, but you said you used your "hard-earned" money on it
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6413|Finland

you are finally getting rid of the "fatty" stuff....

w00ts...! HD3870 *sold* 8800GTX *bought*            /drools
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

I have actually found a flaw, I like color coordination like this, but the PCB of the GT is green, not black and does not match the led fans. I wouldn't care about the graphic, condsidering the card goes up-side down in the case.

One of the main reasons I got the EVGA G92 GTS (Even though I like the graphic) people can't complain about it when they see my rig...
Flaw, the GT I have chosen does have the classic green/black layout.
http://i32.tinypic.com/110ghfc.jpg
Im-Affraid you wont be seing that side of the card (unless your case is different, if so, then meh)

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/ … 254-08.jpg
No, it really doesn have the black PCB and green DVI connectors.

https://i32.tinypic.com/2i0ap1z.jpg
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

o i c....

Sponsored is ok, but you said you used your "hard-earned" money on it
Yes, not everybody is sponsored but they still spend money on it.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6455|The edge of sanity

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

No that's color-coordinated style and I like a stylish PC, not some fucking Gigabyte rainbow.
Dont diss mah rainbow asswipe.

On topic: Your stupid for downgrading your GPU for color corridination. there is a way you can mod colors duh.
If your so awsm, tell me how I change the color of my PCB from green to black then?
http://www.xpcgear.com/vgacooler.html

There dumbass
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England
this topic is ridiculous tbh
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6775|Kansas, USA
According to the only benchmarks I can find the GT outperforms the GTS: http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_ … ;chart=302

Granted that chart uses an overclocked GT, but nonetheless it outperforms both the GTS cards on the chart in all the different benchmarks that I checked. So, for all of those stating that he is taking a step backward by getting a GT, please provide some data to back up your claim.
FloppY_
­

Psycho wrote:

According to the only benchmarks I can find the GT outperforms the GTS: http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_ … ;chart=302

Granted that chart uses an overclocked GT, but nonetheless it outperforms both the GTS cards on the chart in all the different benchmarks that I checked. So, for all of those stating that he is taking a step backward by getting a GT, please provide some data to back up your claim.
Those are G80 GTS's dummy....

OP has a G92 GTS....

EDIT: ("Dummy" not meant to be offensive)

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-01-21 12:10:52)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke
This entire thread is ridiculous, as others have said if you work so hard for your money I can't see why you would waste on such a stupid thing as actually downgrading your GPU, so that it has some vague semblance of colour co-ordiantion.
FloppY_
­

coke wrote:

This entire thread is ridiculous, as others have said if you work so hard for your money I can't see why you would waste on such a stupid thing as actually downgrading your GPU, so that it has some vague semblance of colour co-ordiantion.
/Thread

kthxbai

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-01-21 12:11:26)

']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands

FloppY_ wrote:

coke wrote:

/Thread

kthxbai
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6371|Netherlands tbh

nukchebi0 wrote:

xGj wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Wow, that is the dumbest thing that I've ever head, it's a fucking computer, not a fashion statement.

If you honestly trade a GTS for a GT in order to "match" I move for a perma-ban from the tech section.
But, but, didn't I hear you did something with paste? I mean honestly don't bash him so much for his feelings about what he wants, you can disagree but talking about stupid in tech isn't your deal..
CommieKiller messed up his motherboard with paste, not CommieChipmunk.

On, to the OP, this is a stupid idea. Buy 10-15 LEDs of the same color, and your case will look uniform.
O lol, silly me. Never mind

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard