75Bigman75
Banned
+6|5913
How Dou Use That Function To See Tha Emenemy Map On Karkand P.s. U Guys Ride Bikkes Cycles On Ur Head

Respect Androo Hi God R U Gey? Wat Daft Fack U Saying Gay Words On The Tinernet? It Will Ge Revoked Thann Less Than 22 Hours Cuz 2 Hours Night Pass Bi,

I Stop Usin Proxy I Change My Ip From Router It Dusnt Take That Long

Btw Hurricane Ur Eye Is A Big Weiner Its Prolly Someones Weiner Or Ball Below There Weiner

Androo. Wat
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY
You Think Just Becuase My Brother Is Annoying That He Need 3 Day Ban???????????? Thats A Load Of Malakrairirkrikarikarairkarairarki I Will Sue Your Ass Off Heh Ever Heard Of A Little Thing Called Amaerincan Disablaialites Act 4 Of 2 ????????? Thats Right A**hat You Can Be Dismsinanitacgrating Against Us Just Becus We Are Have The Disaplbites> Thats Illegal And Yuo Will Get Sued And Go To Jail Because Our Day Is A Wa R Hero And You Think Its Funny And Or A Jake To Make Fun Of Him Just Because He Has A Bit Of Black Face What The F*ck Man What Kind Of World Anyway This Is The Deal You Shut It Up And Deal Or Else You Go To Jail We Have Connection We Have People Who Defend Us In Court You See Ill Win And Be Ricth Off You Becuase We Have War He Dad Loev U Much Respeck Dad You Dont Dare Disresepct Our Dad We Will And Win Sue You You See Do You See I Bet You Do Thats Why The Cia Is Responsible For All Of This Ok We Live In A World Control By The Government And We Have Connections We Have Onnecings Do You Understand We Will Sue You If You Do Will Win Because We Are The Cia We Created The Cia We Are The Cia Dont You Get It We Will Win So Dont You Dare Do Anything If You Do You Will Have Your Internt Revoked And Destoryed Ok So Dont We Dont Really Want To Go Through The Process Of Winning Ok We Dont We Dont We Dont
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6501|Donnacona, Quebec
I smell phailure =/

GTFO my interwebz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

yawn

failt at trying to be epic
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

for the lulz kids
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wait....

no.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

what the? ....
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

max wrote:

what the? ....
its all happeingi
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Inb4closeofepicthread.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6367
LOL
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
How long before this iteration of Androo gets banned? Any bets?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6515|Flower Mound, TX
God damn someone make me stop laughing

Wow I think my IQ dropped reading that post. Would anyone like to practice their punctuation and try revising his post so normal people can read it?

But I will have to agree with marine. Phayle
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
OrangeHound, how'd you let this tool get by?
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6099|817---->907
Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6515|Flower Mound, TX

heggs wrote:

How long before this iteration of Androo gets banned? Any bets?
I have 10 bucks on 3 minutes.

The mods will leave it open a little bit longer for extra flaming and such
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6099|817---->907
Larry's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.
Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!
Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.
Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.
Larry's evil conscience: You homo.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
Sometimes these "heartwarming" stories are a bit too sappy for me but this one is truly interesting...

In 1986, Mikele Mebembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University.
On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Mikele approached it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Mikele worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Mikele stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted lou dly, turned, and walked away.. Mikele never forgot that elephant or the event s of that day.

Twenty years later, Mikele was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Mikele and his son Tapu were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Mikele, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Mikele couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Mikele summoned up his courage, climbed over th e railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Mikele's legs
and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly. Probably wasn't the same elephant.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
*sigh*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard