kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada
Users of the Internet-

We're fighting against a cult here, and we need your help. Spread word in any way possible about Scientology and what it does to people. If you don't know what's going on, go to google and look up “The Unfunny Truth About Scientology,” or read up on scandals. If you're on board for helping us, then let's do this. Together.

Digg anything about the raid on Scientology, post something in your blog, make a bulletin on myspace. Deviants, draw something for the cause and use your pageviews for good, dammit. Include memos about Scientology in anything you upload, pirates. Gamers, go ahead and yell it whenever you're around a large group of people. LJ it. Comment about it on every other youtube video. Hell, put it next to the bunny that wants world conquest and the “I haven't done pot” statistic in your signatures.

For once, the hackers on steroids have got your backs; for once, we're doing something productive, and for once, we're looking for results. Now, make like an HPV ad and tell someone.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

p.s.
Hi everyone
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5971|Washington DC
We are legion.

PS: What happened to the 1/18 raid?
Dragonclaw
+186|6315|Florida
DOWN WITH SCIENTOLOGY! Lets raid Islam if this goes well.
David.P
Banned
+649|6283

Dragonclaw wrote:

Then lets move on the Chinese servers.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6400

David.P wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

China's not islamic.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6760|the middle of nowhere
Kessel, I haven't seen you in.....a while.
David.P
Banned
+649|6283

some_random_panda wrote:

David.P wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

China's not islamic.
But they are communist.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6192|c-c-c-Canada
pics or it didnt happen
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6140|North Tonawanda, NY

David.P wrote:

But they are communist.
Is there any group of people you find acceptable?  I see you rail on liberals, hippies, muslims, and now you don't like communists...
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6647|Amsterdam, NY

HurricaИe wrote:

We are legion.

PS: What happened to the 1/18 raid?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada

Darkhelmet wrote:

Kessel, I haven't seen you in.....a while.
this is true
for a very long time i couldn't log in for some bizarre reason
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

Anonymous can go fuck themselves. Everyone already knows Scientology is a fucked up religion which exists to earn money for those in charge. Anonymous as self-important as they feel continues to reveal their ignorance and idiocy to the world.

Personally if someone wants to believe in Scientology full power to them as long as they don't talk about it around me. Scientology is bizarre with people having those electro-psychometer tests to determine how many aliens souls, psychic scars or "engrams" they have in their bodies and how close they are to becoming a Thetan, (Operating Thetan, O.T.,) who are said to be immortal, be able to leave their bodies and talk to animals. It's completely and utterly mental! The whole thing with Xenu and his poor vaporised aliens is completely mental, not to mention L. Ron Hubbard's more-or-less admission that he meant to earn money by creating a religion. Hell, Scientologists think that Psychiatry and medication are evil, yes they're fucked up. So what?

It's bullshit, we know it, it's a money-hoarding scam much like most other organised religion but no I am not going to take a stand against it even though it is completely mental because one I think that people are free to believe in any claptrap they want and two if Anonymous are taking a stance against it that means I feel I should bloody well oppose them.

Fuck Anonymous.

Edit:
And hi Kessel, long time no see.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard