Metallica-66
+0|6637|USA
Any country except Canada. Land of fucktards.
Orion5413
+4|6675|Irving Tx
Germany bc I have been there loved it and Scotland due to the family ties.
silentsin
+3|6686
ireland. even though the weather is shitty i love ireland and its beer and my relatives are mostly from ireland. . besides that ive always been interested in russia although ive never been, and japan is pretty cool. i like almost all countries, all have their own unique lifestyles and history. except for the one i live in, america. im sick of it, land of the free my ass.

Last edited by silentsin (2006-02-12 20:38:39)

Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6678|England, GBR
All of our commonwealth cousins. By that I mean the ones that bear allegiance to the queen.

and anyone messes with a country with the Union Jack on it, nevemind hold in high regard, I'll happily defend in a second.
Nehil
+3|6720|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
Cuba.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6802
Palestine. They're hard done by.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6660|U.S.A.
Other than America, I like Sweden. Basically because im 50% Swedish and 50% American. I called my grandfather MorFar. I eat Bound-Oust and crisp bread a bunch.  And basically had all these Swedish things around my moms house and stuff. 

Plus Swedish girls are freakin HOT!
sheggalism
+16|6731|France
France of course, then Italy (such a beautiful country), Germany (cause they're our best allies) and Japan (their culture is very interesting).
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6774|Perth, Western Australia
You'll all piss yourselves, but I like France. Mainly because it where my dad was born, but hey, they also have a kick ass international soccer/football team.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6678|England, GBR

sheggalism wrote:

Germany (cause they're our best allies).
Funny how times change?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6676
Oh yeah i forgot Japan too always wanted to go there too and japanese girls are the only attractive ones out of all the oriental countries.

Its all about the Samurais and Ninjas.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6744|The Netherlands
Azeroth
[THC]_Phoenix
+0|6637|Munich City (Ger)
1. France (For gods sake the best neighbour we germans can have)
2. Italy (Old Alliances never brake)
3. Swiss (The most funny language I've ever heard ... love the ppl there!! <3 Swiss )
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6697
Australia!!!

They r the only ones who r people enough to fight back those "lunatic" muslims (no offence to muslims).
They are the only ones who took matter into their own handsand kicked those asses.
canadianmadcow1701
+0|6691
I think the brits are decent enough.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6727|The Hague, Netherlands

Belgium?.............uhmmmm no way   I LOVE TADJIKISTAN !

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-02-13 07:32:17)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6708|Melbourne, Australia
i highly respect israelis alot of you may not agree and i dont understand the full story of whats going on there atm .. but every israeli i have talked to has changed my life for the better keep it up guys... o and AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE.... OI OI OI =]
  least fav - American.. <--- NUF SED
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6830|Cologne, Germany

England...

spent every summer over there between ages 8 and 18
Rosse_modest
+76|6764|Antwerp, Flanders

fdcp_elmo wrote:

Azeroth
It would probably be a good idea to decrease the Warcraft dosage...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6763|Noizyland

[THC]_Phoenix wrote:

2. Italy (Old Alliances never brake)
Are you serious?! Do you know your history? Italy sold out your asses in WWII when they realised they were loosing to the Aussies, Brits and Kiwis, (predominatly,)  who had made their way up through Sicily and North Africa. They surrendered and switched sides.
Maybe Germans don't break old allegiences, the Ites sure did.

Oh, and my answer to the previously unanswered question.

Australia, because even though we give 'em hell, we love 'em all really, even Steve Irwin.
Germany, because I speak a bit of the language and one of my best mates is German.
England, because I've only been there for a day and a half and I don't feel I gave them a chance.
Rarotonga. Dosn't really count as it's under NZ rule, but it's a really nice place that's not all touristy in the way that Fiji is.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-02-13 16:41:21)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
doxy
+74|6779|Nevis
free Tibet!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6681
Mother Russia and Argerntina!
(I have relatives in Buenos Aires)
(My ancestors come from Russia/Ukraine/Poland/Austria/Romania)
specops10-4
+108|6731|In the hills
Well I really dont know much about lots of countries, but I like Germany cause they make kickass guns.  But of course my favorite county is US, I was born and raised here.  The thing I hate about "America-Haters" are if you insult US, you are insulting basically evrey type of person in the world...  OK you can insult some parts of our goverment, fat peeps and just some fucked up jackasses.  But you cant insult America cuase you are dissing every race, every religion, and every type of person imaginable (maybe not like little African tribes, but you know what I mean)

Last edited by specops10-4 (2006-02-13 17:02:10)

Agwood69
+0|6752|West Coast
Have much love for The U.K. ..

Recently spent a few weeks in Romania with my wife for vacation.. what an amazing country and people.. sure they have a lot of work to do. but most of the people are wonderful.. and the Carpathian Mountains in Transylvania are something to see.. breathtaking... would go back any time.. infact we will probably buy a vacation house in the transylvania area...

Have a special place in the heart for the Turkish people.. on the other hand the Turkish Government can go to hell..spent lots of time there.. in a lot of places nobody vacations to.. so I have seen the true Turkish people.. and they are great... and a true Turkish woman... oohh...... damn.......dangerously beautiful.....
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6681

specops10-4 wrote:

Well I really dont know much about lots of countries, but I like Germany cause they make kickass guns.  But of course my favorite county is US, I was born and raised here.  The thing I hate about "America-Haters" are if you insult US, you are insulting basically evrey type of person in the world...  OK you can insult some parts of our goverment, fat peeps and just some fucked up jackasses.  But you cant insult America cuase you are dissing every race, every religion, and every type of person imaginable (maybe not like little African tribes, but you know what I mean)
true dat^
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I like Australia and New Zealand. (BTW where is Zealand? ("Old" Zealand)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard