polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

LOL now THAT's divine retribution
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6847

tcb263 wrote:

oholibah, youll have to tell me how you managed to take out a bh with a pistol.  ive taken one out with the grenage launcher, but thats the weakest weapon ive done it with.
Don't know... there was a Hummvee beside me that nearly shot it down, so i was shooting at the BH with my AK.
But as the clip got empty, i switched to pistol and emptied the whole clip too, and with the last shot the BH explode and all the kills got mine... O.o was very funny, indeed, but the Hummvee gunner laughed his ass off ^^

another satisfying moment: taking down a fully loaded MEC Chopper by throwing 3 grenades into the open rear of it ^^ (the chopper didn't explode, but the crew was killed)

BTW: Have you ever seen that a pistol makes pretty much damage to a Hummvee? It tested it, with 4 or 5 clips emptied into the front of the jeep it's done. amazing! empty your AK clip, get 3 pistol clips after and its done... nice for taking out the whores that camp beside a flag on the gunner position and kill everyone around (just if you're no anti tank)

Last edited by OholibaH (2005-09-27 05:48:08)

Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6819|Lake Constanze, Germany
I like:
a)having the lucky last shot on something 'big' (like some posts above: pistol owns bh) that's great....
b)sneak up to whatever with my C4/AT Mine  and 'BOOOMM' - i like especially C4ing attack helos
c)car bombing and booby traps
d)the cool stunts u can do with the F35 or with an DPV/Jeep/Humvee/Boat - sometimes works also well with
   a tank or an apc....
e)knifing/paddling someone - priceless! E.g. knifing three ppl in a flag radius -- great!
f)getting kicked for beeing too good - best one ever!!!
g)a 'teamplaying' squad and a good commander - i love that!
h)shooting planes and helos with my tank.
i)the face of the tanker when four apc's approach him. roflmao...
j)waiting for the enemy nearly to cap a flag and then hunt em down,
k)killing the last enemy on the whole map, coz there is no spawnpoint left.

Hm, i think thats it for now. If I find anything else, i'll edit my post.

Greetz,
Agent

EDIT: l)oh yeah: crushing ppl with the supply crate....muahahaha
j00han
+0|6820|netherlands
Haha all funny and satisfing
mine:
- C4 on two MEC planes  on zatar when they both took off at the same time (nice to see too).
- Seeing the suplie crate i then asked for chrushing the taking off respawnd plane.
- Sticking some C4 at a enemy commander then tell him over chat then press that cool red button.
- Running in somewhere with C4 on my jeep getting killed but before that killed 8 man (3 with c4 other 5 with m4) than there was a bloke who kept whining over chat that it where suicide attacks and that they where for losers. (really bashed him with C4 attacks after that ).
- Having all the enemy's on sharki peninsula attacking you with AT rockets when you are gunner of attack chopper ( no one was doing anything else, my team had a lot of easy kills too).
- Shock paddle an enemy instead of a teammate happend once. (he came fliing arround a corner were a team mate was)

greetz j00han
SilentBob
Silent but deadly...
+1|6827|Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)
Emptying out and destroying a Blackhawk full of padders...with my PKM.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6851|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
this is is all good. i'm gonna keep this open for another few days before i begin tallying the top 10. some things might get generalized into i single category like BH killing of all types seems popular.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6852|Missoula, MT
[sneakiness]I like hanging out at a base and just recapturing the flag a few times without ever leaving it.  Hide out of site and wait for the enemy to do their "whoring" thing and then just retake the base before anyone has a chance to spawn in there.  It's kind of fun.  Of course, if the opportunity presents itself, go for the easy kill and get "defend the flag" points too.  Easy to set up C4 attacks this way too.  [/sneakiness]
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6849

CMDR_Dave wrote:

[sneakiness]I like hanging out at a base and just recapturing the flag a few times without ever leaving it.  Hide out of site and wait for the enemy to do their "whoring" thing and then just retake the base before anyone has a chance to spawn in there.  It's kind of fun.  Of course, if the opportunity presents itself, go for the easy kill and get "defend the flag" points too.  Easy to set up C4 attacks this way too.  [/sneakiness]
Doing that as a commander is even better.  Especially when some one sees you prone some where and thinks 'Easy knife kill, sweet!' and gets a shotgun blast to the face as a reality check.
Doyley
+1|6819|Australia
Or stumbling across some stat padders and ruining their day with a hand grenade.
Seeing a tank coming straight at me thinking he is gonna run me over, I go prone and stick C4 to the bottom of his tank. I get a wtf? comment after I press the little red button on the C4 remote
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6807|Barrington, RI
-Sniping the pilot out of the Mi-28 while it's busy capping a flaq
-Sniping an enemy sniper with the L85A1 before he gets a shot off
-Killing the Driver of a jeep with the pistol as it drives by
-getting a "F**ing BS" message from an enemy I just sniped from the 4 story building on sharqi with the M95
-Knifing a sniper and an assault class one right after the other while they just stood there doing nothing
-taking out an attack helo with a tank
-Knifing the same, very predictible, sniper 4 times in a row
-shooting another, very predictible, sniper 6 times in a row with a pistol from the same spot
Mr_Sinistero
+1|6795|Australia
taking all the points on karkand with 64 players and then all of a sudden the enemy takes one point and watching half a dozen humvees and a few tanks/apcs pour over the railway lines after him.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6797
Hmm my top 10?

1: Holding the fort on Karkand.  Sitting by yourself as a sniper and holding back the USMC for about 30 minutes while not getting killed .
2: Blowing up a Blackhawk with just my AK-101.
3: Having an enemy car ram me when im in a tank and having it blow up.
4: Having a knife melee when the other person uses their knife too
5: Chasing down people in a tank ( i didnt get them but it scared the hell outta them )
6: Killing 3 people with the F-35's cannon as they try to capture a flag.
7: Finally being able to use my shock paddles on a camper.
8: Being a hero and reviving my entire squad.
9: Being trapped and killed, then watching as the tank that did it drives into my AT mines.
10: Playing as a team and having fun.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6796|Perth, Western Australia
I dont know if it will count as satisfying regularly seeing as it was kind of a fluke, but here it is.

1. A bh is flying over my teams base copping fire from tows, and aa emplacements and mobiles. i decide to throw in my two cents and whip out my L85A1 (upgraded medic rifle). After to rounds the whole thing combusts and it registers 5 kills to me.

2. Its also satisfying in shongua stalemate to cap a base, and then sit outside in the jungle far cry style and waiting for the inevitable bh cap to happen, and then busting in and taking it again.

3. It is also rewarding to be hiding in the said bushes, and seeing someone try to sneak up on you to get a knife kill through the shrubbery, and capping them when they are about 3m from u

YAY

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2005-10-01 02:54:51)

SokViChet
+1|6799
Sharqi Shenanigans
I enter a game in progress, and spawn into some enemy helo fire at the top of the tall building of the far eastern control point  of Sharqi Peninsula (I see people complaining about his "spawn killing" or whatever (I personnaly think it is a valid tactic as it is a cappable base, but whatever)).  I managed to get placed with the losing team as usual, and he is just tearing into us.  I really wanted to fly, so I respawn as AT in an attempt to stop them.  When i turned the corner, he was hovering and I could only see his rotor blades with a structure in between us.  I didnt think I could curve it enough, but I tried the shot anyways.  I banana'd an AT round AROUND the structure hitting him square in the nose, killing them both!  THAT was satisfying.

Another day, same situation.  I respawn as AT, and duck into the stairwell while the co-pilot is just spraying that hallway with explosive rounds.  NONE of them hit me or hurt me as I was ducking in the stairs.  So, I peek out long enough to loose a round into their nose and run back for cover.  More exploding MEC helo rounds, and no dead SokViChet.  I run out again when he overheats his guns to hit them again with an AT round.  Repeat one more time for the KILL.  Immediately, I start getting a kick vote for HACKING.  LoL!!!!!  I explain to the gunner that he should open a single player to practice with those amazing exploding rounds before entering a ranked server, lol.  I also remind him that he managed to kill me easily when I spawned in front of him, and that those rounds wont go through walls/stairs, lol.  Oh, so satisfying.  In both of those situations, I grabbed a copilot and kept them on the respawn screen for the rest of the game!  Eat that!

Kubra Krushing
In the US helo on Kubra, I ended up with a not-so-good gunner...  A tank was heading to the far north point (with mobile AA in the shed), and I pointed my nose down for my co-pilot to fire the TV missile, and he missed... so I dove, pulled up at the last second, hugging the tank with my landing rails, and ended up ROLLING him over for the Kill!!!!  That was satisfying to the max.  I was sick when I remembered the server did not have the recorder running... 

Same round, my gunner could not hit the enemy in the TOW in the 3 story building (with the other Mobile AA, you can see the MEC airstrip from there).  He was shooting at us with the ground defense TOW, so I climbed and came straight down on him, lol.  Another helo crush kill.  I have somewhere around 100 crush kills with my helo, whoohoo!

Finally, I was diving toward a tank that was coming out of the dam tunnel, killed him with my missiles, and proceeded to finish my recovery by flying through the tunnel (without crashing/scraping).  Well, some might not think that is so impressive, but I have only about 27 hours in a helo (mostly co-pilot) and I think I am coming along quite nicely, lol

Xfire - sokvichet, look me up!  I would love to find some teamplayers to play with.  I am sick of squads that arent squads...

Thanks for reading!!!
SokViChet

Last edited by SokViChet (2005-10-05 11:06:13)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Taking out 2 tanks in a Jihad Jeep w/o dying
Taking down an oncoming loaded BH with an Eryx at looooooong rang (beautiful hook shot)
Getting a triple hand grenade kill when you only saw one dude.
Taking out whole squads with DAO-12
Busting jets out of the sky
Double-0-Kills
+1|6854
well, I'd have to say that my absolute favorite moment was in BF42 when shortly after getting the game I was shooting at a plane that was in already sad shape and as it flew (VERY CLOSELY - trying to crush me I think) overhead and I was unloading my pistol in it, it blew to tiny bits as it went screaming over my head and into the ground behind me.  It was cinematic in it's beauty, and as a NOOB only served to solidify the coolness of the Game .

In BF2 - I'd have to say the best thing is when I snipe drivers trying to run me over - I just stand there and bang - pop the driver through the window as he comes speeding right into my bullet

Lots of others but that's probly my fav, just makes me feel so good
Guruz
Sir
+20|6849|government yard in trenchtown.
Sorry, but had to do this:

Receiving this!
Got it @ 64 player Karkand. For some of you that may sound easy but wooooo it isn't. I was first going for the Vet one but noticed that I could go for the Expert too.

Congratulations are welcome

And have you seen anyone with that yet?
nayo450
+-1|6804
how bout jet on bombing run pwng it self on a neerby building
FUBARhavoc
+0|6814
A bit similar to the blackhawk-pistol-kill: Just today I played at the new Wake Island 2007 map where I saw a buggy with 3 guys in in, and it was smoking, so I decide to take a shot at it while being a sniper, hoping to M95 some passengers. I took the shot just as it was about to go out of sight over the hill, and I hit it, but to my surprise, I got 3 kills out of it, when I saw an explosion just on the other side of the hill

had a few other good moments, but can't really remember those right now
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard