dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6698|The Hague, Netherlands
I've found on another forum a picture and I guess there is a bit of statpadding ...
http://pix.nofrag.com/bf/4f/dbb1275d2fb … fc608.html
What do you think ?
O btw
couteau = knife
defebrillateur = Defibrillator

Last edited by dodge_this(fr) (2006-02-13 12:45:47)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6703|Howell, Mi USA
looks like a stat padding orgy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
NIVRAT333
+0|6671
I did not get my invitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6698|The Hague, Netherlands

NIVRAT333 wrote:

I did not get my invitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, neither did I ...
I found this picture on a french forum
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6830|Delaware
Knife and Defib only server?
B0BCAt®
+0|6670
wow that actually looked kind of funny at first gg french ppl for posting them stat padding.
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6732|Germany
This is a f**kin' knife and pistol server .Damn french padder.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6786
This looks like it was before the knife/pistol server crack down.  Check the guy's date on his knife badge:
http://bf2s.com/player/furiosy/

Last edited by wannabe_tank_whore (2006-02-13 13:17:55)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
whatever, that guys stats blow... 270+ hours and only 23,929 pts.!!!! lol n00b ALERT
sparklet
Banned
+34|6757|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

SysTray wrote:

Knife and Defib only server?
pvilip is a member of ur clan?
4lter_3go
+1|6755|Leighton Barracks, Germany
-=UCS=-  =  lcypher00fus's server/clan

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2006-02-13 15:26:16)

KB77Hell
+0|6748|T.O. Canada

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

This looks like it was before the knife/pistol server crack down.  Check the guy's date on his knife badge:
http://bf2s.com/player/furiosy/
How is it possible that he got his Basic badge on Aug. 26, his Veteran on Aug. 9 and then his Expert on Aug. 26???  Has he discovered some kind of time travel hack?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Hehe ... he prolly got his Vet badge first because he had 50 kills with the knife before he took out 7 IAR.

That was a bug before the 1.03 patch.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
bingobones
+6|6734|London, UK
from what i heard a few weeks ago in forums like these...if u enter a normal ranked server and all players in server agreed to only use guns, or only use knives or whatever...that is ok and is not statpadding....

however advertising that ur server is pistols only or something...that is banned by EA.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6842

bingobones wrote:

from what i heard a few weeks ago in forums like these...if u enter a normal ranked server and all players in server agreed to only use guns, or only use knives or whatever...that is ok and is not statpadding....

however advertising that ur server is pistols only or something...that is banned by EA.
Wrong.
So, because you and three other people agree to knifing and reviving, it's not stat padding?
bingobones
+6|6734|London, UK

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

bingobones wrote:

Wrong.
So, because you and three other people agree to knifing and reviving, it's not stat padding?
didnt say that did i

so if i am coming towards you with a knife and u had ur gun out but quickly changed to a knife so we could have a knife fight...thats statpadding? no its not.

maybe it would be better if i said ...  if on a server of 6 people and all 6 players all of a sudden pulled out their knives...that is ok? i think yes.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6850|Cologne, Germany

Play the game as it was intended to be played, I say. everything else is just bound to get you into trouble with EA, especially since they are getting down to this stat-padding / exploiting issue.

And no, I don't think knife fights were intended by EA...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard