3 stars5%5% - 8
4 stars12%12% - 17
5 stars19%19% - 27
Who?31%31% - 44
Don't play on their servers.15%15% - 22
Total: 141
JagdPanther69
+2|5948
I'm a server administrator over here on =SF=, if you need some help please feel free to xfire me at: Rightangle

Last edited by JagdPanther69 (2008-01-18 14:53:40)

Exponent87
+4|5949
Here you go guys, as promised. Your suggestions really helped. Thank you all very much. This is a quote from our clan leader, Wes-Dog.

Clan Sovereign Forces continues to lead the Battlefield 2 community in the US and now in the UK/Europe as well.

Thanks to all =SF= members and a very special thanks to the members of BF2S.com and their community for your valuable suggestions and comments, which helped us determine our new line-up in Chicago and London.

=SF= Now has 10 Battlefied 2 Servers.  7 running out of Chicago and 3 running out of London. 

Here's the new line-up:
Chicago, Illinois Ranked Servers:
IP: 208.100.60.71    Battlefield 2: Armored Fury (64 slots)
IP: 208.100.60.72    Battlefield 2: Highway Tampa (64 slots)
IP: 208.100.60.73    Battlefield 2: Euro Forces (32 slots)
IP: 208.100.60.74    Battlefield 2: Air/Carrier Maps (32 slots)
IP: 208.100.60.75    Battlefield 2: Ghost Town (32 slots)
IP: 208.100.60.80    Battlefield 2: Special Forces (32 slots)

Chicago, Illinois Un-Ranked Mod Server:
IP: 66.225.194.219:16567   Battlefield 2:Battleracer Mod (32 slots)

London, UK Servers:
IP: 78.110.163.120   Battlefield 2: Highway Tampa (32 slots)
IP: 78.110.163.122   Battlefield 2: Armored Fury (64 slots)
IP: 78.110.163.123   Battlefield 2: Euro Forces (64 slots)

The addition of our London servers is our way to thank our friends from the UK and Europe for putting up with the high pings on our Chicago servers for the past couple of years.  We are now actively recruiting for new members and admins from the UK and Europe to help build our member base with some new and interesting mates from overseas. If you are 18+, mature, team player and speak English, please check out our servers and community at sovereign-forces.com. 

Seeya on the Battlefield!
Wes-dog
Founder and Clan Leader
Sovereign-forces.com
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6109|NH,USA
You guys charge $ to be a part of the clan...pretty gay
Exponent87
+4|5949
You get what you pay for. Show me another clan that can offer the variety we do. Besides, $5 a month isn't much, you can't even get a "value meal" at McDonalds for that much.
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6109|NH,USA

Exponent87 wrote:

You get what you pay for. Show me another clan that can offer the variety we do. Besides, $5 a month isn't much, you can't even get a "value meal" at McDonalds for that much.
Cause you can have just as much fun, without paying!
Exponent87
+4|5949
Well you should thank the people who put the money into these server so you can have a good time
(BMP) Smegmeister
+2|6156
good servers.. shit admins.

i got banned because i killed an admin who was stealing a jet off my safebase ???

and he screamed baserape.... had other problems to.. yr admins do not like getting beaten
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland
Good work Exponent

Most decent clans charge for membership...how else do you pay for servers??
Exponent87
+4|5949

(BMP) Smegmeister wrote:

i got banned because i killed an admin who was stealing a jet off my safebase ???

and he screamed baserape.... had other problems to.. yr admins do not like getting beaten
Can you please tell me what happened in more detail (admin name). Believe me, our admins are not suppose to act like that and they will be taken care of.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland

(BMP) Smegmeister wrote:

Sure you weren't in the wrong base?
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6109|NH,USA
Your admins do suck. I've witnessed a lot of stupid kicks or bans.
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
SF is good for when I want to be called a cheat constantly by admins for winning in the chopper.
yUP|Patriots
+7|6663
I gave them 5 stars. Compared to the numerous douche admins infesting bf2 and playing G-d, SF is very mature and fair.
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6109|NH,USA

yUP|Patriots wrote:

I gave them 5 stars. Compared to the numerous douche admins infesting bf2 and playing G-d, SF is very mature and fair.
Still in UTAC?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
When i used to play BF2, i had many of my best games on these guys servers.

Keep up the good work, and it's good to see a clan in touch with the BF2 community.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6426|My gaff
=SF= servers rock.  Though the Tampa and AF ones in particular are my favourites. Regularly on Tampa we'll get a admin wanting some armoured company, joining our squad and sticking it out for the round.

Populated the 24/7 great wall IO the other week, and had valkitten in my squad, what a pleasant surprise, at some point she was switched, and it's true, being shot by a girl is funnier.

Good admins too, I took the MD down to the MEC uncap on roadrage, raped it for 8 kills and got kicked, thus realising I'm not actually on the L@W server, that has no rules. Came back in, apologised and all was well, no grudges.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6497|UK , Birmingham
1 star. they banned me off the armoured fury server for "hacking" the littlebird.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6001|London ㋛

Update: Just played a couple of hours on SF EF, YOU NEED ADMINS ON YOUR SERVERS! Teamstacked beyond belief followed by severe uncap rape followed by losing at an average score of 250 - 0. Not fun.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
True, I was there this afternoon/evening. Major teamstacking and tards raping uncaps. I even got screenshots to prove so.. But anyway, if you have strict rules, please have someone around to enforce them. It is getting as bad as most other EF servers unfortunately.
JagdPanther69
+2|5948
Please, when people are acting out of line, feel free to xfire me!

My xfire is rightangle
02fxnmaurer
+75|6483|Birmingham UK
i got kicked from ur server ...for sayin the word dick ..........

oh noooo great travesty there
Exponent87
+4|5949
Thats bf2cc, we have keywords that if they are typed, could result in automatic punishment.
(cob)mikko
+21|6446|finland
well your uk server admins are really stupid morons!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
sweet you guys have a US EF server....I'll check it out Thanks!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard