BarryBarret
+1|6798
Damn son, thats quite a guide you got there. All i can say is that people like you should be courtmartialled or shot directly in the head. However, your suggestions are pretty clever i have to admit. ( chopper and gunner). Nonetheless punks like you make this game very irritating at times. Do not listen to this punk.

BarryBarret
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6849
You guys need to lighten the hell up. This guide is a *joke*. As in, he's not serious. As in, he is not actually advocating you go teamkill people for vehicles or do nothing as commander.

Heres 5 dollars, go buy a sense of humor.
flyingsumo
+0|6796
HAHAH Classic
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6838
that was good shit dude lol, i never knew that u can put c4 under the chopper cockpit and and tk the pilot and co pilot and leave the chopper undamaged.
OpsChief
+101|6824|Southern California
@polar lol

suggested flight insurance policy for the "Getting a Gunner OUT" aberration

People if you get into a helo with an unknown pilot as gunner place a C4 on it 1st, just in case. When you see him fly to the edge then just b4 u die bail out and detonate the C4.

What's -4 when you can brag about killing ungodly asshole pilots wasting valuable time with childish selfish antics? He won't do it again i bet, meh, ya he probably will but just knowing the c4 is there may be enough for the pilot to rethink the edgy TK/suicide manuever.
AuSFinN
+1|6837
LOL! it makes teamkilling look like a sport! I'LL TRY IT!
ICEMAN-MRP-
+0|6788
lmao sweet....i know and have seen some of those guys...
UTVols
+0|6780
very nice!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6813|NT, like Mick Dundee

Polabearz, I know what you suggested was a joke... but I tried it.

Didn't know it was an admin in the tank I was ramming...

Two week ban for unsportsman like behaviour...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

Flecco wrote:

ZOMG

You have been recommended for an award

*Awards you the polarbearz true Jackass medal*
mUnKi_UnKel
+7|6849|State of Confusion

Flecco wrote:

PLEASE tell me at least you did this on an unranked server.  Otherwise, the punisment is justly deserved.  People that get off only by ruining the fun of others need to catch avian flu and die. No, I'm not kidding either.
SAS2475
+0|6871
LOL great guide, but theres a lot of natural talent out there who dont need the guide. :-))
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6813|NT, like Mick Dundee

mUnKi_UnKel wrote:

Flecco wrote:

PLEASE tell me at least you did this on an unranked server.  Otherwise, the punisment is justly deserved.  People that get off only by ruining the fun of others need to catch avian flu and die. No, I'm not kidding either.
Get a sense of humour bud, it was a Karkand server and I checked his score later... He had over 60 points by the end of the round...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6800|The Netherlands
This guide makes me very angry at you ... al the noobs get their little tricks of you LOL
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6833|West Yorkshire, U.K
LOL u made me laugh i love the evilness 100% oringinal
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

LOVING IT?

then PART 2 ETA a few days! I finally got round to finishing it! it has been languishing on my desktop for MONTHS.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6820
ROFL, That's great!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

Just a teaser to keep things interesting

The stuff in this guide is TRUE TRUE TRUE

https://static.flickr.com/48/135787284_743c0ce36c_o.jpg
https://static.flickr.com/56/135787283_6c49d37b54_o.jpg

Hehe. That guy was messing around with me because I took the T-90 and he wanted it so he started ramming me with a vodnik. I obliged so i hopped out of the T-90 and got into his vodnik, promptly rammed him and flipped the vodnik and started repairing. I had him bleeding so hard he was begging for me to let go of the mouse.

Ended around... -60 or so, i would've done maybe -20 more or so if i didn't take the screenie since I have a 2 second lag with each screenie taken So thats 4 seconds of lag hehe.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6860
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-1 for you polar hahahahaha

but isn't that stat padding sort of way? *cough* shhh i think i need vet engineering *cough*
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

Hmm? I don't care for the badges I guess.

Just wanted to bleed that asshole a little
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6785|Wigan. Manchester. England.
That is just sad, if they get it before you then too bad!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

Eh? I got it before HIM, but i couldn't get out of bloody hotel with him zipping aroud me like an annoying IDIOT and blocking me from all angles and ramming me again and again. So I thought 'FUCK you can have the damn tank'.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6833|Seattle

polarbearz wrote:

Just a teaser to keep things interesting

The stuff in this guide is TRUE TRUE TRUE

http://static.flickr.com/48/135787284_743c0ce36c_o.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/56/135787283_6c49d37b54_o.jpg

Hehe. That guy was messing around with me because I took the T-90 and he wanted it so he started ramming me with a vodnik. I obliged so i hopped out of the T-90 and got into his vodnik, promptly rammed him and flipped the vodnik and started repairing. I had him bleeding so hard he was begging for me to let go of the mouse.

Ended around... -60 or so, i would've done maybe -20 more or so if i didn't take the screenie since I have a 2 second lag with each screenie taken So thats 4 seconds of lag hehe.
haha I just realized he was commander...
Helmet1
+0|6773|Utah
ROFL, about pissed myself.  May have to try a few of those  suggestions.  Whats the record for the most servers kicked off of?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

haha I just realized he was commander...
Since i can't whore up the kills in the tank I might as well take command

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard