[email protected]
+28|6242
I bet some of us of wanted their own army. Here's the thread to express your opinion on what YOU would want for an army. This can be a modern army, an ancient world army, or even a Medieval army. The only limits are no Nuclear weapons, or biological weapons. Keep it entertaining.

Here's the rules. State the time period, and what your army would consist of. You are alive as long as your country still stands (i.e. you would be the emperor of Rome until it falls or if you die by disease or if someone killed you. State the country you would be in charge of, and who else helps you maintain your army. Be creative. The army must be realistic, so no super robot ninja monkeys from samurai island. Think about the time period and how many people existed at the time as well.

Example:
The time in history is when the Byzantines are in Constantinople. They kicked the shit out of everyone for 1200 years, and I'd love to do it.
[Insert Description Here]
Obviously this should be MUCH more creative, I'm just rushing so I can give you an example!
I'm interested into seeing what people will come up with!

https://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1162151/article_images/windtalkerszero.jpg

Last edited by [email protected] (2008-01-18 13:37:22)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

I wouldn't want any Army ........................ Give me my own Marine Corps and I'll hand you any country you want
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
The Brotherhood of Nod circa 2047, as they are the most powerful army ever.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
I'd have a mostly air force based army, with naval forces for transport, and a small, but incredibly trained infantry group for all the dirty work.

So basically:

RAF
US Navy (but a lot smaller, and more elite)
SAS (but waaay more expanded, however keeping the training just as shit hot)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6423|North Carolina
I can't say I'm a big fan of Israel's policy choices, but they do have a nice military model.  They have universal conscription, lean infantry units, and some of the most advanced vehicles and weapons used in modern miltaries.  They seem like they really have the ideal military to defend a small country surrounded by enemies, and they proved they could do it back in the 60s.  It would seem they could do the same today.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6308|Éire

Turquoise wrote:

I can't say I'm a big fan of Israel's policy choices, but they do have a nice military model.  They have universal conscription, lean infantry units, and some of the most advanced vehicles and weapons used in modern miltaries.  They seem like they really have the ideal military to defend a small country surrounded by enemies, and they proved they could do it back in the 60s.  It would seem they could do the same today.
I agree, fantastic army ...it's a shame they act like a bunch of cunts all the time.
DanishHonor
+8|6016|Denmark
It's a very hard thing you came up with. 

I would choose something from the Napoleon Time, WW1 or WW2

Maybe, hmm, lets say 1800-1850 time period.
Prussia, Napoleon Time.

I would make a great army, with the newest muskets, best cannons etc. And make a defensive military strategy.
Then I would conquer the most of Europe. And build some great Gothic buildings. (building style, google it )
And listen to Baroque music. (wait, I already do)

[email protected]
+28|6242

DanishHonor wrote:

It's a very hard thing you came up with. 

I would choose something from the Napoleon Time, WW1 or WW2

Maybe, hmm, lets say 1800-1850 time period.
Prussia, Napoleon Time.

I would make a great army, with the newest muskets, best cannons etc. And make a defensive military strategy.
Then I would conquer the most of Europe. And build some great Gothic buildings. (building style, google it )
And listen to Baroque music. (wait, I already do)

Nice nice .
David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Me? US Military from WW2. No caving into pussies ass hippies and we kicked so much ass back then! Now we just a bunch of pussies who are afraid of offending someone for fear of disliking us!
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6148|North Tonawanda, NY
I would field the Roman Legions.  Can you imagine conquering the known world?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard