Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

i have to turn the light switch on/off 18 times when i leave a room, otherwise my family will die.

no joke . im really fucked up !
ahh you have OCD i watched a show on people who do rituals similar to that and they feel that if they dont complete it something bad will happen.

I do it sometimes, but only for good luck hehe

-----

But i hate insects/spiders so much and i always have.
I have this cool kinda love for heights, i LOVE heights, but at the same time they scare me a lot.
I have a horrible phobia of death too.

Last edited by Mitch (2008-01-18 09:25:57)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Wallpaper
+303|6002|The pool
Drowning, heights, spiders...

Though Im getting better with spiders...
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Oh, I don't like spiders either.  But I guess you could group it with my insects category.

Snake I <3 though, don't know what's so scary bout them.  Actually, I love all reptiles.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6271

haffeysucks wrote:

Oh, I don't like spiders either.  But I guess you could group it with my insects category.

Snake I <3 though, don't know what's so scary bout them.  Actually, I love all reptiles.
tbh, it's just those huge-ass motherfuckers like Cobras and Boas. I have no problems with the ones like garters and stuff, the ones that aren't going to be like a foot taller than me, while i'm 6'0.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531

BlackKoala wrote:

ig wrote:

please delete this thread. every time i see the damn thing, i start thinking of that fucking picture. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
link?

If it's anything like the one I had a fear of, you can get over it!  Have you ever seen this? 

When I first saw that it sent chills down my spine and I was freaked out for a week.  I was afraid that it would pop back up in a thread somewhere; it was literally making me lose sleep. 

After that, I just started looking at the pic for a few minutes at a time, and eventually it was no big deal for me.  Now it's not a problem to see it.

As for a fear of mine, I can't say I have many.  Nails on a chalkboard make me go fetal for a week though.  Just a fear of letting people down IRL, but that's more of a bad trait than a fear or a phobia.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p1820569
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

I hate spiders.  Once when I went down to the basement to get some tables (the basement door is outside for some reason), I saw some spiders around the door, so I ran in and out pretty quickly.  The next time, I went down with a can of surface sprayer and set to work, killing the masses of babies (it was that time of the year) and all spiders around too.  All the time, I was fully aware that Australia has more than its fair share of poisonous spiders, so I kept a distance.

And they kept coming.

Every crack seemed to have them, seething out of vents, around bricks, around the door jam.  Eventually I just lost nerve and got someone else to help me get the things.  On the other hand, seeing as I used a surface spray, there's hardly anything moving on that square metre now.

My phobia of spiders goes so far that I'll check the corners of my room and under the bed before I'll sleep, unless I'm really tired in which case I can't give a stuff.

I hate hights except when I'm in a plane, in which case I love hights.

I have a somewhat morbid interest in weird deformations of the skin (dermatology) ever since I found my dad's dermatology picture reference book when I was young.  I also have a interest in the skeleton I have somewhere in the house for medicine studies.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6693|Espoo, Finland
I can't think of anything else than darkness. Well, I'm not really afraid of darkness, but I hate not seeing around me.
It rarely bothers me though.
Don't really have any weird fears.

If for some reason I'm afraid of something, I can mostly just beat it with logic. I'm good at persuading my self
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6305|Bloomington Indiana
im very claustrophobic...its bad

im also not the best with dark water.    clear water is cool......but if i cant see shit  ...im out
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.
Claustrophobia - I'm fine in tight groups of people, it's enclosed spaces that I can't do.

Fear of death - I'm athiest so I believe that once you die there is nothingness. For all eternity and forever. AHHH

Trypophobia - The holes thing from the other thread. Those fingers, that boob, the frog, even a lotus seed pod.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

I like darkness.  I'm not emo, I don't even look remotely emo, but I like darkness, especially when I'm sleeping.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2008-01-18 15:28:54)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

Geese
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.

BlackKoala wrote:

Have you ever seen this?
Can someone tell me what this is please. I'm too afraid and if I know its like a spider or something I'll be fine but if it's another boob with maggots in it I'm gonna flip.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6693|Espoo, Finland

pirana6 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

Have you ever seen this?
Can someone tell me what this is please. I'm too afraid and if I know its like a spider or something I'll be fine but if it's another boob with maggots in it I'm gonna flip.
How exactly are you gonna get rid of that ridiculous phobia if you can't even watch a photo?

some_random_panda wrote:

I like darkness.  I'm not emo, I don't even look remotely emo, but I like darkness, especially when I'm sleeping.
I have a really hard time falling a speep if there are any bright lights in the room. I simply can't keep my eyes shut if it's not dark, lol.

Last edited by Gawwad (2008-01-18 15:40:07)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.

Gawwad wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

Have you ever seen this?
How exactly are you gonna get rid of that ridiculous phobia if you can't even watch a photo?
I have a really hard time falling a speep if there are any bright lights in the room. I simply can't keep my eyes shut if it's not dark, lol.
What? Just tell me what the link is.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6377|Calgary, Canada

avman633 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

um...

I often check the other room thats connected to mine when I go to bed when its dark to see if there are any evil spirits.
I do the same thing to sometimes, you're not alone. I have arachnophobia, I just hate spiders
yeah im fucking terrified of spiders lol
ig
+1,199|6531

pirana6 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

it's fake
https://www.pacifier.com/~zen/creepy.jpg
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6377|Calgary, Canada

pirana6 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

No...
You don't want to see. Trust me.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

Shaguart wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

No...
Bit late?

ig owned us all with his img tags
Jackabo
+127|6567|Dublin, Ireland
yer ma!
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6310
I'm scared of rolling over in a kayak.

Which really sucks because I"ll be spending the next term in one
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6377|Calgary, Canada

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

No...
Bit late?

Yeah i noticed after i posted
that picture just gives me the chills...
Fake or not i hate it.
ig
+1,199|6531

Shaguart wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

No...
Bit late?

Yeah i noticed after i posted
that picture just gives me the chills...
Fake or not i hate it.
it's not as bad as the other one man; i guarantee it.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6336|105 RVK
did som1 say spiders? https://www.camelspiders.net/large-camel-spider.jpg
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6488|Sheffield-England
I'm afraid of dark/murky water
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America

Missionless wrote: