Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6454|Tyne & Wear, England
I have a fear of dead fish, no bull.

Heres how it started (I think).  When I was about seven or eight I had two goldfish, 'Sharky and George'.  I woke up early one Saturday morning ready to watch Thundercats or whatever I watched back then, and went to feed my fish.  There he was, Sharky was floating on the top, dead, with one beady eye staring at me.

According to mam and dad I screamed the house down ... ever since then I can't so much as look at a dead fish *shudders*.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6513
i used to have this recurring dream when i was younger where i would be in this like underground maze-like sewer system or some shit, and it kept getting bigger and bigger around me, and i was trapped. shit used to freak me out.
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I have a fear of dead fish, no bull.

Heres how it started (I think).  When I was about seven or eight I had two goldfish, 'Sharky and George'.  I woke up early one Saturday morning ready to watch Thundercats or whatever I watched back then, and went to feed my fish.  There he was, Sharky was floating on the top, dead, with one beady eye staring at me.

According to mam and dad I screamed the house down ... ever since then I can't so much as look at a dead fish *shudders*.
You know it might not have been dead, if you over feed them they get constipated n it effects their balance. Your meant lo leave it for a while n see if it becomes normal again
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland

haffeysucks wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Oh another two:

Someone scraping butter on slightly burnt toast, the noise drives me mad

N touching flower when its on bread crusts or pizza, the feeling makes me shiver lol
wtf lol
LOL I know, its fecking weird. I told one of my girl mates this, n she insists on usin it all the time to make me shudder
Brasso
+1,549|6621

bennisboy wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Oh another two:

Someone scraping butter on slightly burnt toast, the noise drives me mad

N touching flower when its on bread crusts or pizza, the feeling makes me shiver lol
wtf lol
LOL I know, its fecking weird. I told one of my girl mates this, n she insists on usin it all the time to make me shudder
thats cause youre messed up man.  get a real phobia!

like heights

or suffocation

or arachnophobia

or fear of having KDR <1...huh?

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ig
+1,199|6513
dude that picture of the little holes on the nipple is still freaking me out. i can't get the fucking thought out of my head. damn you haffey
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6675|United States of America
When you try to erase something with a pencil but the eraser is worn down to the metal so you get that scratching sound that usually tears or crunches up your paper, I pretty much want to have that avoid happening at all.
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland

ig wrote:

dude that picture of the little holes on the nipple is still freaking me out. i can't get the fucking thought out of my head. damn you haffey
Ah same, n that video of the toad, my fucking skin feels like its crawling
ig
+1,199|6513

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

yeah. at least i can find comfort in knowing that the nipple pic is probably fake, but that toad shit, WTF!
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland

ig wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

yeah. at least i can find comfort in knowing that the nipple pic is probably fake, but that toad shit, WTF!
Okay, well dont go back to the page the nipple pick is on n view the video, I did. HUUUUUUUUUGE mistake
ig
+1,199|6513

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Okay, well dont go back to the page the nipple pick is on n view the video, I did. HUUUUUUUUUGE mistake
im gonna take your word for it bro
fuck me man; i couldn't resist lol. that video doesn't really bother me at all compared to the pic for some weird reason.

Last edited by ig (2008-01-17 17:10:40)

bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland

ig wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

im gonna take your word for it bro
So you should, its some doctor taking maggots out an african woman's nipple with tweezers, almost threw up, yet couldnt turn it off

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-01-17 17:11:03)

Brasso
+1,549|6621

i don't mind the frog/toad, but the nipple just....ugh.

what's wrong with the frog?!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ig
+1,199|6513

haffeysucks wrote:

i don't mind the frog/toad, but the nipple just....ugh.

what's wrong with the frog?!
idk, just weird. for some reason the frog freaks me out more than maggots being removed from some bitch's tit. but the holes in the nip definitely takes the cake. fuck man im done with this thread. i have to stop thinking about that shit.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

jsnipy wrote:

antique furniture
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6734|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
just spiders and celery
Gfinners
+17|6294|Cornwall, England
Electric Shocks.. Ughh I refuse to play them electric shocking games... Absolutely hate them.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6318|105 RVK
claustrophobic, i just hate not being able to move, then I mean like in narrow things or something, juck! I hate it!

One of the few things that make me panic.
Dragonclaw
+186|6296|Florida
Ive probably got a whole page full of strange phobias.
David.P
Banned
+649|6265

Dragonclaw wrote:

Not liking gays is not a phobia. Just a choice.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6336|Twyford, UK
- Heights

- The certain speed any bike has where it's going just fast enough to be impossible to steer and impossible to brake from at the same time.

- Really dark shadows moving. It's freaky.
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6647|Land of the Very Cold
Stupid bees.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London
https://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/aj6293/ring.jpg

Thanks to this film I am now scared of tv's that are switched off.
I just imagine it switching on suddenly and it's thats scene with the well and the girl climbs out....

Last edited by Aries_37 (2008-01-17 17:54:04)

Dragonclaw
+186|6296|Florida

Aries_37 wrote:

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/aj6293/ring.jpg

Thanks to this film I am now scared of tv's that are switched off.
I just imagine it switching on suddenly and it's thats scene with the well and the girl climbs out....

What the fuck. I swear that thing blinked at me but its not a .gif Things like that creep me out.

David.P wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

Not liking gays is not a phobia. Just a choice.
I wasnt counting that. Ive got plenty of phobias and shit from previous childhood experiences involving my clock coming off the wall and talking to me, floating pairs of red eyes in dark rooms, and floating ghost hand with red nail polish in my room and things like that. All of which happened when I was wide awake.

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2008-01-17 18:02:18)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
I am afraid of:

An odd number of ice cubes in my beverage
midgets
heights
german shepards
my senior drill instructor
chuck lydell
D&ST sometimes
sharks
bending my penis the wrong way during sex...........

...........and I always look inside a toilet for spiders before I sit and make poopie stinkies.
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard