HTHTucoTheRat
+2|6165|Clemson, South Carolina
I just wanted to let everyone know that the )HTH( clan has added a second server.  It is currently running I/O and we are trying it as a 24/7 Ghost Town.  It's doing well thus far.  Also, we still have our first server ( THE CHICKEN SHACK ) and it is running a rotation of SF maps.  The IPs are as follows: Vehiclle CHICKEN SHACK - 64.34.211.108 and the I/O CHICKEN SHACK - 64.34.182.176   Both are standard port.

Ok, as far as cheats and hacks and other assclowns are concerned...PLEASE REPORT THEM TO US!!!  )HTH( is trying it's best to provide a fair and fun place to play.  Your help can go a long way to keeping it that way.  If you suspect that someone is glitching and/or hacking we would be very interested in finding out.  On our website, hthclan.com, we have a complaints thread...Please feel free to use it, because that's what it's there for.  Be sure to include any information that may help us...Date, time, and proper suspect alias.  We can look at the Battle Recorder files and the PB screenshot logs.  Oh, I almost forgot...Just because you don't see an )HTH( tag doesn't mean an admin isn't there.   

We usually host good game play, so stop by and check us out.

www.hthclan.com

Thanks.
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5965
Give me Wake IO or give me death!

Last edited by IHateHitboxes! (2008-01-17 10:53:14)

Fateless
+36|6257|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Chicken Shack is a great server to play on, I've been there a bit myself recently. Great admins, lots of teamwork and best of all, a brutal no cheaters/glitcher policy. GG

Fateless.
bEAv3D
+24|6709|Fayettenam, NC USA

Fateless wrote:

Chicken Shack is a great server to play on, I've been there a bit myself recently. Great admins, lots of teamwork and best of all, a brutal no cheaters/glitcher policy. GG

Fateless.
Thanks for the good words fateless!  Hope to see you back on THE SHACK soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard