-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6788|Boussu
I was playing at the FMG Mastuur only server. MEC had captured backyard and as an American medic I get behind the fence near the trees at truckspawn. I kill 2 Mec soldiers, and got hurt badly, so I leave a bit of distance between me and the opening of the fence. As I am healing myself; I hear from behind somebody "Medic" "I need a Mecic" ect ect. So I turn around and what I saw was a amazing. Another American soldier but he was not wearing any arm. He arms were in T form; like he was running around crusified. So he runs aroud me yelling "Medic". I throw him a first aid kit, He says thanks and goes on.

Now to bad I havent got a screenie, I never have seen or heard of it before. But perhepse somebody else has seen the same thing on another occasion. If sow could you pls confirm, so everybody is sure I m not lying.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6711|Gütersloh, Germany
No kit "bug". When you got revived and no kitbag is in range you have no weapons. You need to pick up a kit with the G key
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6760|Denmark
Here is an old screenie of mr beeng after I revived him..

Is this the kind of bug you are talking about?
https://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8485/screen029jpg0ow.jpg

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-02-13 06:31:16)

4lter_3go
+1|6747|Leighton Barracks, Germany
ive had that happen to me before (on iron gator). i did not last long
-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6788|Boussu
Yes, thats it. It appears you don't see it very often.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
yep thats te bug
$kelet0r
+16|6683
not really a bug then - no kit means no kit
-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6788|Boussu
Yes, agreed but walking around as the new christ?
ChibiAlpha
+0|6652
Watching a guy without his kit isn't as bad as being the one without a kit.  I once spent a whole 3 minutes running around dodging people while waiting for others to die so I could pick one up. 

They should at least let you punch people!  Happens to me a retarded amount of times whenever I'm a medic and someone else picks up my kit to revive me but their kit disappears.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard