=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6686|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands
You all know what the seven kit's look like!
Most of us know, when you enter a plane, your player model changes to a guy with a pilot outfit!

Well why do they not give the commander a different look compared to other soldiers.
We all know the commander is displayed like a star on the minimap!
But i think this unit has to carry extra baggage, like a phone (with antenna) and/ or a laptop, a different hat or something.
So you can clearly see who is the commander of your team or the opposite team.

Doing so, i even think they have to give the squad leaders a different model or skin.
To make a clear difference who is squad leader and who is not, without looking on the minimap.

Who agree's or disagree's??
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.
well going by real life.. they wouldnt want to make someone look like they are higher ranks so they dont get targeted first. it would be kinda cool for the commander i think, but not squad leader.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6664
i agree
Orion5413
+4|6701|Irving Tx
put the commander in class "A" uniforms....lol
MILLWRIGHT32
+0|6758|Toronto, Canada
I think one of the buildings near the main base should have an office in it. The commander has to sit in front of his laptop to command/comunicate. Give him a secretary as well, with legs up to        ^
                                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                      .....................
he can leave to fix his assets or maybe a detail of 2-3 guys to secure his building, once the other team realizes were he's at the challenge would be on.

Last edited by MILLWRIGHT32 (2006-02-12 16:02:09)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6687|Colorado
maybe the 1.4 patch will help ya out
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.

MILLWRIGHT32 wrote:

I think one of the buildings near the main base should have an office in it. The commander has to sit in front of his laptop to command/comunicate. Give him a secretary as well, with legs up to        ^
                                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                      .....................
he can leave to fix his assets or maybe a detail of 2-3 guys to secure his building, once the other team realizes were he's at the challenge would be on.
the only problem would be that if you are playing a map without an uncappable, then if its capped, no more building. unless if there was one at every CP.
OpsChief
+101|6690|Southern California
well then let the commander have a mobile command post complete with a crew and a supply truck following around
AdamEcks
+1|6717|Canada, Eh.
Why not just be able to take the commander as a POW

Make him give you intel, drop friendly arty on his team, etc.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.
well if you're a good commander you wont give in! play for the team
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6686|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands
So, giving the commander a different look sounds cool to you all?

As long as squad leaders dont have this luxury, right?
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6722

=11th.cav=Lee wrote:

So, giving the commander a different look sounds cool to you all?

As long as squad leaders dont have this luxury, right?
right on
El pistolero
+0|6663
thats quite a good idea, so that you could maybe hunt down the enemy commander....or sq leader
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD
All they do when you enter a plane or jet is give you a helmet, that's it.  They don't completely change the skin.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6698|The Netherlands
NOOOOO! because people will see the commander as a VIP and will start hunting on him and that SUX! Maybe a special symbool on his Shirt will be cool but not a complete different skin :S

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-02-16 11:14:47)

Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6699|Seattle
great idea.  It would encourage commanders to STAY OUT OF COMBAT.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6695|Dayton, Ohio
Stick the commander in the UAV trailer and make him resign to get out. If the UAV i blown he has to respawn as a engineer to repair it before he can become commander again.
GSty
+0|6702
i agree 100%

give the commander a huge cigar and a beer belly . LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard