KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia
googeled like 3h now but no solution how to set it up, i found something here: http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/archive/i … -9857.html and here: http://www.bamboocommandos.com/phpbb/vi … 7f07417ec4
typing it with code + filler didnt help no font or colour displayed, maybe i need to edit serversettings.con file or what?

Last edited by KuriVaiM (EST) (2008-01-15 09:09:24)

dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5979
i love that sig on the 2nd link .

lulz !!
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

lulz !!
that was quite helpful
FinJasa
+2|6213|Finland
That |ccc| (as adviced in your first link) in front of your text didn't work? Maybe it's the same as in the localization files so you'll have to type §c1001 both before and after your text.

Example: §c1001 blah blah text here randomcrap randomcrap.... §c1001

Haven't tested out neither the |ccc| or that other trick I just told about but maybe it will work. If it does, type §3 both in front and after your text to make it big. Oh, and if you don't have a keybord with a "§" button on it, you can get it by pressing alt+21 or alt+0167

Hope this was useful at least on some level...

Last edited by FinJasa (2008-01-15 09:23:37)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

lulz !!
that was quite helpful
No it wasn't.
Anyways, i can't help you with that.

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2008-01-15 09:23:52)

KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia

FinJasa wrote:

That |ccc| (as adviced in your first link) in front of your text didn't work? Maybe it's the same as in the localization files so you'll have to type §c1001 both before and after your text.

Haven't tested out neither the |ccc| or that other trick I just told about but maybe it will work. If it does, type §3 both in front and after your text to make it big. Oh, and if you don't have a keybord with a "§" button on it, you can get it by pressing alt+21 or alt+0167

noo, not localization files, FOR SERVER, autoadmin messages for rules + admin messages
FinJasa
+2|6213|Finland

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

FinJasa wrote:

noo, not localization files, FOR SERVER, autoadmin messages for rules + admin messages
Oh sorry, missed that servermessage thing but anyway you could give it a try and see if it works. But if not, I can't help you with that.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6148|San Antonio, Texas
Technically, localization rules could apply in the server messages. After all, they're all shown in-game.

Try FinJasa's advice with the §C1001. You have nothing else to go on at the moment, so would it hurt to experiment?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard