Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...

Reciprocity wrote:

you dont rape the kid, you kill him or castrate him or beat him to near death with an extension cord.
QFT
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6128|North Tonawanda, NY
Fitting...but the stepfather really should not have done it.
David.P
Banned
+649|6272

CameronPoe wrote:

David.P wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

In nutshell. This kid sodomized his step sister, His mom posted bond and his step dad(Girls real father) Picked him up and sodomized him for revenge.

It's poetic but makes me feel a bit sick. If anyone did that to my sister or a family member i would not be so lenient.
Crazy muslims.
Not this time cam. If they were i'd find and bring to light every link to the religion when posting.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

David.P wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

David.P wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

In nutshell. This kid sodomized his step sister, His mom posted bond and his step dad(Girls real father) Picked him up and sodomized him for revenge.

It's poetic but makes me feel a bit sick. If anyone did that to my sister or a family member i would not be so lenient.
Crazy muslims.
Not this time cam. If they were i'd find and bring to light every link to the religion when posting.
Definatly Neo-Cons then.

Or Hippies.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6548|CH/BR - in UK

This makes me fucking sick...

-konfusion
David.P
Banned
+649|6272

FatherTed wrote:

David.P wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Crazy muslims.
Definatly Neo-Cons then.

Or Hippies.
Well hippies do call this "Pedosexuality" to make it sound less abrasive the Philia, And Glaad does have nambla as member. So yeah my senses point to the left on this one.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6352
I must say I am actually sorry I read the story. I bet a photo of the dad would explain alot.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6656|South West England
Wow, this is fucked up, truely a fitting punishment but that fact the step father went through with it is stunning to me
Dersmikner
+147|6496|Texas
That's some sick shit. If that were the route he wanted to take he needed to hire a gay prostitute to buttfuck the kid. Hmm... there's no reason good enough to touch a dick if you're heterosexual... I think the guy was a closet homosexual and wanted an excuse for the action.

Last edited by Dersmikner (2008-01-14 12:05:07)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
vigilante justice at its best. except the father is obviously sick since "he drove to an abandoned house and beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool." i doubt that was enriching or rehabilitating experience for the son. hes probably a lost cause anyway, but the whole being sodomized with a metal tool thing might set him back a bit in his treatment. maybe the appropriate punishment, in the interests of society, would be to lock the whole family up in the same jail cell and let this thing run its course. lol.

Dersmikner wrote:

That's some sick shit. If that were the route he wanted to take he needed to hire a gay prostitute to buttfuck the kid. Hmm... there's no reason good enough to touch a dick if you're heterosexual... I think the guy was a closet homosexual and wanted an excuse for the action.
so true

Last edited by Marinejuana (2008-01-14 12:06:27)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6715|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Honestly, I think they should both go to jail.  This whole mess is just fucked up.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5994|Belgium

mcgid1 wrote:

Honestly, I think they should both go to jail.  This whole mess is just fucked up.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

same cell. reality TV. big ass cash money.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993

Marinejuana wrote:

i doubt that was enriching or rehabilitating experience for the son.
I doubt that the father wanted it to be enriching or rehabilitating, he probably just wanted to teach the kid a fucking good lesson.
Sorcerer0513
+18|6540|Outer Space

Fox News wrote:

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release.
Sigh, people just never listen...
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

Hakei wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

I doubt that the father wanted it to be enriching or rehabilitating, he probably just wanted to teach the kid a fucking good lesson.
It was unnecessary though. The father took the whole situation to a darker level by doing that to the stepson. The mother must be devastated. They both should rot in jail.
Dersmikner
+147|6496|Texas
It's just like Grandpa used to say, "nothing changes a man's attitude like a piece of barbed metal up his ass..."

Actually, he didn't, but it would have been win if he did.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993

Masterstyle wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

It was unnecessary though. The father took the whole situation to a darker level by doing that to the stepson. The mother must be devastated. They both should rot in jail.
After he tortured a little girl? You think it's unnecessary? I think he had every fucking right to do what he did, and I think that most people who aren't  hippies would do the exact same thing in that situation. I know I would.
aimless
+166|6123|Texas
Well it's his step sister, they technically aren't related.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC

Hakei wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Hakei wrote:

After he tortured a little girl? You think it's unnecessary? I think he had every fucking right to do what he did, and I think that most people who aren't  hippies would do the exact same thing in that situation. I know I would.
...how about, instead of barbaric punishment (don't get me wrong, the kid's a low-life) we just keep them in jail? You know, instead of letting people buy their way out.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

Hakei wrote:

Yes.  It was unnecessary.  In a civilized society, people who break the law are punished -- by the law.  Vigilante justice serves no real positive role.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993

SenorToenails wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Yes.  It was unnecessary.  In a civilized society, people who break the law are punished -- by the law.  Vigilante justice serves no real positive role.
What difference does it make if he's punished by the law or by another human being?
PluggedValve
+17|6338

Masterstyle wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

I would not have a problem if they killed every dirty fucking pedophile on the list.  (Except the young female teachers, that are rarring to go.  Y couldn't i have that teacher? Wahh.)  Especially when the kid is too young to even sya no.  I mean i am against rape and such but at least the young adult woman have a fighting chance, or the commen sense to stay away from dangerous situations.  But an 8 yr old girl being babysat by an 18 yr old boy is defenseless and doesn't have a chance.  On top of that the parents would have likely said "do whatever your oldr brother says".  Poor girl.  I hope that little prick gets put to sleep in jail permenantly.

On a side note.  Marc Emery, canadian marijuana mogul, faces 5yrs in jail for selling pot seeds in Canada.  While he is not being charged by the Canadian government, it is the US gov't that has blackmailed him by capturing 2 of his partners and threatening to put them in jail for 20 yrs each.  Mr. Emery feels that one of his friends would die in jail due to health issues, and was obligated to turn himself in to police to protect his friends.  On top of this, Mr. Emery has not been to the US since the early 90's and is being charged by the US Judicial system.  Not one person has claimed to be a victim of Mr. Emery's "crimes".

Now as a comparison, lets find out how long Mr and Jr. Sodomizer get in jail, and compare that to going to jail for 5 yrs on a PLEA BARGAIN for a victimless crime.  Man justice systems around the world are F*ckt.

Here is a link to Marc Emery's story:   
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news … mp;k=19587
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

Hakei wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Hakei wrote:

What difference does it make if he's punished by the law or by another human being?
Because the law is the designated dispenser of justice.  By living in a society of laws, you need to accept that.  If you don't, you pay.  Like the girl's father will.  It sucks, but he will probably go to jail also.
PluggedValve
+17|6338

SenorToenails wrote:

Hakei wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Because the law is the designated dispenser of justice.  By living in a society of laws, you need to accept that.  If you don't, you pay.  Like the girl's father will.  It sucks, but he will probably go to jail also.
Im a hippy and i would have fed his balls to him through a straw.  Just because i dont like war and i smoke pot doesnt mean i wont chop off your balls for raping my sister/ daughter etc...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard