Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6700|NT, like Mick Dundee

Have none of you realised that PB are sponsored by companies that manufacture Keyboards?

-EDIT-

That was sarcasm for anybody who didn't pick it up...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-12 08:16:10)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ian2k5
+0|6687

_j5689_ wrote:

PLEASE, STOP MAKING SERVERS WITH CUSSING FILTERS!!!!!!!!!!  I'M TRYING TO CUSS AND YOU MAKE ME HAVE TO CENSOR IT AND I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I get so frustrated and then you do this stupid baby BULLSHIT and it makes me so angry, I want to rip the fucking program of no-cussing right out of PB.  90% of servers have them and i'm getting tired of it, I want to game without being CENSORED and by not letting me say the complete thing, the frustration builds up so fast and I want blow the shit out of the PB HQ now, I wish they never put that in there.  THANKS FOR THAT STUPID BULLSHIT YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!  FUCK YOU ALL PB AND PEOPLE WHO MAKE NO-CUSSING SERVERS, I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude, their server, their rules.  i personally dont object to a healthy dose of cussing from time to time, but looking at your post, id say that if i had a server, id kick you for that kind of garbage too.  chill out, recognize that people are paying money to host the game they want to play and you dont get to do whatever you want on someone elses server.  you want a vulgar server, host one.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6751|Riva, MD

Aquafina wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

PLEASE, STOP MAKING SERVERS WITH CUSSING FILTERS!!!!!!!!!!  I'M TRYING TO CUSS AND YOU MAKE ME HAVE TO CENSOR IT AND I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I get so frustrated and then you do this stupid baby BULLSHIT and it makes me so angry, I want to rip the fucking program of no-cussing right out of PB.  90% of servers have them and i'm getting tired of it, I want to game without being CENSORED and by not letting me say the complete thing, the frustration builds up so fast and I want blow the shit out of the PB HQ now, I wish they never put that in there.  THANKS FOR THAT STUPID BULLSHIT YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!  FUCK YOU ALL PB AND PEOPLE WHO MAKE NO-CUSSING SERVERS, I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6817/2 … nal5pu.jpg
That's exactly what I have said to people in servers, teenagers cuss all the time.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6751|Riva, MD

Aquafina wrote:

Skruples wrote:

It also says "game experience may change during online play"

Meaning juvenile 13 year olds may come onto your server and start using naughty words.
That does not mean anything, EA Games, doesn't want swearing. Every server should have a Word Filter.
Wow, I am so glad they don't, you are a very boring person.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6751|Riva, MD

KillerYaNk wrote:

_j5689_ :
it looks as though you may have some anger issues
starting some anger management now may help you out for the future as an adult
I realize in this world today it may be a lost cause for that,there's alot to be angry about
but if a game tends to anger you in such a way I can only imagine what you would do in a real life situation,and thats a scary thought.
I am a parent of a 10 yr old daughter who at times gets angry and I believe Ive helped her alot by mostly allowing her to understand we "dont sweat the small stuff".and that anger when used in the wrong way can only lead to self destruction.
if its your pc issues causing most of your problems then I would say its more hardware then game related.
see if your folks can help you out with some upgrades,save your allowance or get a paper route,cut grass or whatever you can do to earn an extra buck.
if its cussing  you want to do,cuss away,but if you want to continue to play without constantly being kicked or banned then just dont hit the "say all" key and cuss till your hearts content at the wall or screen.
besides, the time you take to type may only lead to being killed while doing so,in turn only adding more fuel to your fire.
I cant by no means tell you what to do young man,but can only suggest that you need to find some control over your anger now or life later on may bring you much hardship.
and you really dont need or want that,do you?

You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.

Your are in charge. You have the ability to master your destiny.
I'm going to try to convince my dad to buy it for me and I can pay him back later but I doubt it'll happen, my luck is beyond horrible.  My allowance is 5$ a week so thaat's not gonna work.  Fortunately my 14th birthday is on the 26 of April, and I can finally get a workers permit.  But unfortunately it would take forever to buy the computer that I want.  Once I get it, I will finally be able to relax though hopefully, because I will be working with a computer that eats BF2 for breakfast rather than the one I use now that plays with lag you people could never even dream of.  I'm quite surprised that I have made it to Gunnery Sergeant.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6779|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm going to try to convince my dad to buy it for me and I can pay him back later but I doubt it'll happen, my luck is beyond horrible.  My allowance is 5$ a week so thaat's not gonna work.  Fortunately my 14th birthday is on the 26 of April, and I can finally get a workers permit.  But unfortunately it would take forever to buy the computer that I want.  Once I get it, I will finally be able to relax though hopefully, because I will be working with a computer that eats BF2 for breakfast rather than the one I use now that plays with lag you people could never even dream of.  I'm quite surprised that I have made it to Gunnery Sergeant.
^^^^ Gunnery Sergeant with a .55 kill death ratio jk, dude i know ur pain, i fuckin get so frustrated sometimes. Sometimes yelling or giving the finger to the screen or slamming down on ur desk (I do that) just isn't enough and you want to bitchslap that guy who just killed you. so then you go and write fuck you this, fuck you that in the console and WALAH, the anger subsides!

So yeah, im sure there is a much better alternative method to take anger away, like that anger-management father who has a 10 year old said and everything. but oh well.

for now i suggest you put spaces between FU and CK.

and what some of these posters dont know is that cursing and swearing is used ALOT with us teenagers.... im 17 and im a high school senior. throughout highschool i've used the words shit, ass, bitch, asshole like its the word "crap" or "clinton". That means, i'm not even angry when i use it. its like slang. and im not the only one, its just highschool and teenagers these days just swear a lot. and im not in some ghetto school where the kids arent brought up, i go to an international swiss boarding school lmfao. even when some people cant speak english properly they still know how to say "fuck you bitch".

so yeah, its not just an individual problem guys... its an epidemic. its a new way of life and for better or worse its different from you old generations (generation X, we are gen Y). I use cuss words liberally, but I reserve fuck for when i am angry.
[pib]xenium
+0|6685|Netherlands

Tagmaestro wrote:

When I accidently run over someone, the first thing out of my fingers is Shit, sorry man. It's uncontrollable.
\
did you see a doctor for that cause normally you would shit your pants not your fingers 
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6818
To person who created this thread: http://largeletters.ytmnd.com/
Aquafina
+0|6687

Aegis wrote:

Ok, CASE IN POINT

People who cuss like you are ridiculously annoying. You generally cuss continuously, in caps, with way too many exclamation points, just like you did in your post.

To clarify: That's fucking annoying and childish and should get you booted.

Instead of acting like an 8th grader who just saw an R-rated movie, try just using a light smattering of fucks and shits and cunts instead of the endless parade of garbage. That way if there's a filter, you can control yourself. If you can't express yourself in a server for like half an hour like you would in front of your grandma, then all our hearts bleed for you.

It's NOT censorship, it'm them not wanting to hear you use fuck as a comma or period.
Three Words.
I love you.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6779|I'm worldwide, beotch

Aquafina wrote:

Aegis wrote:

Ok, CASE IN POINT

People who cuss like you are ridiculously annoying. You generally cuss continuously, in caps, with way too many exclamation points, just like you did in your post.

To clarify: That's fucking annoying and childish and should get you booted.

Instead of acting like an 8th grader who just saw an R-rated movie, try just using a light smattering of fucks and shits and cunts instead of the endless parade of garbage. That way if there's a filter, you can control yourself. If you can't express yourself in a server for like half an hour like you would in front of your grandma, then all our hearts bleed for you.

It's NOT censorship, it'm them not wanting to hear you use fuck as a comma or period.
Three Words.
I love you.
And I, you.

Last edited by Aegis (2006-02-12 16:48:28)

Aquafina
+0|6687
Caps Lock is no ticket to cool town.
Bold letters ftw!

Last edited by Aquafina (2006-02-12 17:33:22)

Avalanche
+2|6754|Lubbock, TX

Kobrakai wrote:

Well im proud to say I’ve never even been warned by PB for bad language
I got autokicked from some lame christian server the other day for saying "wtf" then again for saying "lmao".  SORRY FOR USING 'ASS' WITHIN AN ACRONYM.
CrazeD
+368|6707|Maine

_j5689_ wrote:

People like you are so annoying. If they kick you for swearing, then don't type it! What is so hard to comprehend about that? Why do you even have to type something? Just play, don't worry about swearing at them to look like a big boy. Stop crying about getting kicked for being a little smacktard, and play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard