like not obese since 2/3 of our population is either obese or overweight
BlackKoala
+215|6324

blademaster wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

This is honestly a stupid question

What do you mean by normal?
You could easily get classified as 'overweight' just by having more muscle than the chart allows.  Muscle  =  weight, and that's all that matters to be considered overweight.  So, I highly doubt that 2/3 of the country is 'overweight' or obese. 

And why does us being fat make us not look normal?  Wouldn't it have been better worded as 'What Would You do to Make Americans more Healthy'?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
Join the Army.  I went from 196 to 157 and balanced out to 176 by the time I got out basic/AIT.  4 months.  I was perfect weight for my height and age.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Masterstyle wrote:

Not like u
BlackKoala
+215|6324

usmarine2005 wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Not like u
racist
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

BlackKoala wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

This is honestly a stupid question

You could easily get classified as 'overweight' just by having more muscle than the chart allows.  Muscle  =  weight, and that's all that matters to be considered overweight.  So, I highly doubt that 2/3 of the country is 'overweight' or obese. 

And why does us being fat make us not look normal?  Wouldn't it have been better worded as 'What Would You do to Make Americans more Healthy'?
ok man if you think that most of the people you see here in U.S. are healthy looking than something is wrong.

About two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight, and almost one-third are obese, according to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2001 to 2004.

http://win.niddk.nih.gov/statistics/index.htm
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6742|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
what would i do ?

make America a 3rd world country with no food / water / luxuries / add in some civil wars and utter poverty . that should cure the obesity epidemic , and just about everything else too.

Last edited by GAIKIWARRIOR (2008-01-13 19:49:46)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

Andoura wrote:

Kill all the 250lbs +
What about the freakishly tall people?
BlackKoala
+215|6324

blademaster wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

blademaster wrote:

ok man if you think that most of the people you see here in U.S. are healthy looking than something is wrong.

About two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight, and almost one-third are obese, according to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2001 to 2004.

I do; and how is that wrong?  From what I've seen, sure there's a few fatties, but I would not consider there to be 1/3 of the people I've seen as 'obese'.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

BlackKoala wrote:

blademaster wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

I do; and how is that wrong?  From what I've seen, sure there's a few fatties, but I would not consider there to be 1/3 of the people I've seen as 'obese'.
yeah maybe the people you see are not as fat as the ones we are talking about, we are talking about the whole U.S. not just the portion of where u live. Also numerous studies has confirmed it so its not like everyone is making it up.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ
More Diet Pills!
Entertayner
+826|6569

Kill all Americans apart from Heggs, and some other people.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Do what I do in the bars.... drink more.

Officer: "Are you drunk?"

Larry: "Why, do I have a fat girl in my backseat?"
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6756|06-01
define 'normal'
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

tthf wrote:

define 'normal'
https://i16.tinypic.com/6nvyw4h.gif
Xbone Stormsurgezz
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6492|Connecticut

S.Lythberg wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Kill all the 250lbs +
I am 6'4" 265 and I would crush you into dust and then snort you.
true, we should go by body fat percentage, not weight.
my point exactly.
Malloy must go
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6709|Sweden

deeznutz1245 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I am 6'4" 265 and I would crush you into dust and then snort you.
true, we should go by body fat percentage, not weight.
my point exactly.
Well i think everyone and their dog understands when someone says over-weight it´s not the muscle guys it´s the fat ones they mean.

More serious i think the attitude needs to change this might sound harsh to some people but today everyone is saying it´s ok to be fat screw that it´s not ok it´s bad for you don´t come with that shit. I personaly don´t care if people choose that way of life but i really hope they understand it´s like smoking they are destroying their bodies.

What really disgust me is the children in the age 5-12 who are obese i just want to get to their parents and give em hell. They are doing their kids a terrible favour feeding them into elephants.

Last edited by madmurre (2008-01-14 02:27:27)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Make and sell soap.

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/122423_3f85dffb4c.jpg
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Make and sell soap.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/122423_3f85dffb4c.jpg
Ohhh i c wat u did thar
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States

usmarine2005 wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Not like u
Im not fat you fucking turd. Im just saying people Over Do it on the fat issue.
ReDevilJR
+106|6350

Mitch wrote:

What the hell are you guys talking about.
It's your business and your business only how much you weigh and whether or not your happy with that weight.

While i do hate obese pigs... a lot... i also respect that its there choice to be a fat ugly pig and its not up to the Government to decide what you can eat because of it.
QFT, couldn't agree with you anymore.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de
take away their cars, so they are forced to move their asses..
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
America needs to introduce a FAT tax. Anyone who is considered obese should have to pay said tax as they could be damaging public property because of their weight.

i.e. an obese person sits on a park bench and breaks it. The bench needs to be fixed, so they now have extra funding from the FAT tax.

Fat people will then have less money to spend on fastfood, and will have to eat less until they are thinner.

Government wins, fat people lose (weight), fastfood outlets dont lose out as they are not punished for feeding bad food.

Win, Win, Win as far as i can see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard