CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796
I was searching around and came accross this: http://www.bf2.se/index.php?m=single&id=399.  From what I can see, it looks pretty legit.  I've searched around on here and haven't seen this, so forgive me if someone else has already posted this.

Last edited by CinnamonBits (2005-09-27 00:29:52)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
It was posted already someplace. I can't seem to find the forum post that had it though. I remember the title being rather vague on what it was about. Alas the search function failed me this time Gadget... this time...

This was the original 1.03 patch post when the info was first leaked.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1322
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796

kilroy0097 wrote:

It was posted already someplace. I can't seem to find the forum post that had it though. I remember the title being rather vague on what it was about. Alas the search function failed me this time Gadget... this time...

I know, I saw that post.  The link I posted is a translated interview with a Dice guy.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

CinnamonBits wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

I know, I saw that post.  The link I posted is a translated interview with a Dice guy.
Right. I've seen it already. I just can't remember where or if it was here or some other location I ran across. Oh well at least it's here now. Good info that confirmed at least some things.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
McCullough
+7|6839
You have to get out of all vehicles in order to cap a CP, Crap! I would be better if this just applyed the BH and Mec Chopper!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

McCullough wrote:

You have to get out of all vehicles in order to cap a CP, Crap! I would be better if this just applyed the BH and Mec Chopper!
I actually wish that no matter the vehicle, the limit was 2 people within the vehicle counted towards capturing the flag. Repeating myself from another post, too many vehicles really do require a two man team in them. To force one to get out removes the usefullness of the vehicle quite a bit in a warzone. For example in the tank, the MG on top covers the rear. The HUMVEE the gunner on top is primary defense the driver need to be ready to jet when art or armor comes in. Attack Chopper, to expect the gunner to hop out and then get picked up is kind of silly. The Transport chopper without a gunner is nothing more than a flying hunk of metal. The list goes on and on.

Two people should count towards capturing a flag in a vehicle. But no more. That's my opinion on the matter.
McCullough
+7|6839

kilroy0097 wrote:

McCullough wrote:

I actually wish that no matter the vehicle, the limit was 2 people within the vehicle counted towards capturing the flag. Repeating myself from another post, too many vehicles really do require a two man team in them. To force one to get out removes the usefullness of the vehicle quite a bit in a warzone. For example in the tank, the MG on top covers the rear. The HUMVEE the gunner on top is primary defense the driver need to be ready to jet when art or armor comes in. Attack Chopper, to expect the gunner to hop out and then get picked up is kind of silly. The Transport chopper without a gunner is nothing more than a flying hunk of metal. The list goes on and on.

Two people should count towards capturing a flag in a vehicle. But no more. That's my opinion on the matter.
That was what i ment to say I agree to 100%
Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas
Hmmm Nice.
It's supposted to have about 140 fixes and improvments. And is supposted to be out in 6 days (Oct. 3rd). I guess we will see.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6815|englewood FL.
wow that red lettering made my eyes water tryen to read it..but ya i cant wait to ride a hole squad ona tank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard