DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
To get "normal" looking for my age I probably need to gain 50 lbs or so.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6366|Iowa...

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Mitch wrote:

What the hell are you guys talking about.
It's your business and your business only how much you weigh and whether or not your happy with that weight.

While i do hate obese pigs... a lot... i also respect that its there choice to be a fat ugly pig and its not up to the Government to decide what you can eat because of it.
Finally, a post you've made that's not completely ignorant.

All I see is a bunch of people who are thin, have a fast metabolism and average appetites and think that's some kind of achievement that makes them better than anyone who doesn't
take it from me,a former fatty,as long as you exercise(real exercise,not walk around the block and then eat a bag of cheetos) your metabolism will change.if people would use a bit of willpower we wouldn't have this problem.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone
Demolish all MacDonald's.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
trippy982
+34|6414
Sin tax on fatty foods like the ones they do on booze and cigs.
xxx.B(+)mber
+4|5971|Chicago, IL
Bad Ideas...all of you.   Instead of paying for a big mac, you need to do pushups or time on stairmaster.  Obesity goverment discounts, 50 situps for a whopper. Make it a value meal? just +25 more situps!
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.
Or you could all just be quiet. People wanna eat what they want, we don't all live in Nazi Germany.
xxx.B(+)mber
+4|5971|Chicago, IL
I would so bend that over and tap it son..that looks like a nice fatass to just jump into. Goddamn she looks hispanic too woooww.. I wanna just dig my head in that.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6344|USA Biznatch!
Just work out. It's pretty easy to stay fit just hang out with friends and go to parties etc. Your set for life! Plus play some sports...if only everyone did that but hey no one is perfect. Every country has something wrong with it.
jord
I'm just wondering why you felt the need to post that. It wasn't even a brit that made this topic. Which if it was I could half understand.

Germany is worse than us as well.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

Andoura wrote:

Kill all the 250lbs +
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6509|Connecticut

Andoura wrote:

Kill all the 250lbs +
I am 6'4" 265 and I would crush you into dust and then snort you.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

I'm just wondering why you felt the need to post that. It wasn't even a brit that made this topic. Which if it was I could half understand.

Some people need to understand that.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Kill all the 250lbs +
I am 6'4" 265 and I would crush you into dust and then snort you.
true, we should go by body fat percentage, not weight.
jord

usmarine2005 wrote:

jord wrote:

Some people need to understand that.
It's just a stereotype. I got over the Nose/Teeth/Tea comments a while ago.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6013|Belgium
Meh fatness is a location based problem, africa=none
America=a lot
Certain Eu Countries= a lot
If you would provide more pass time activities people wouldn't eat out of boredom, which lot's of people do...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

So what? 

^^^^^^^ Just look at the dude above me.  He fails to understand that the South Pacific is the fattest in the world, yet they have no fast food.  Now why is that?
jord

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Meh fatness is a location based problem, africa=none
America=a lot
Certain Eu Countries= a lot
If you would provide more pass time activities people wouldn't eat out of boredom, which lot's of people do...
No, it's because in Africa you can't get in a Car, drive to work. Sit in an office all day staring at a screen. Come home and get a pre cooked meal out of the freezer and cook it and eat it within 10 minutes.

Not because people eat out of boredom. But because they have the money to eat well. And they don't need to walk 8 miles to get a drink of water.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

usmarine2005 wrote:

jord wrote:

So what? 

^^^^^^^ Just look at the dude above me.  He fails to understand that the South Pacific is the fattest in the world, yet they have no fast food.  Now why is that?
No fast food? That's hard to believe.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord

usmarine2005 wrote:

jord wrote:

So what? 

Countries do you mean by South pacific?
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6509|Connecticut
People are just lazy these days, thats all. I eat fast food once in a blue moon. Honestly I don't know why people like it so much because when I eat it I feel sick for a few hours. Excersize 3 times a week, even if it's just walking a mile and you will have a ton more energy. Also, when I was in high school the gym teacher (also the varsity fooball coach) made everyone participate in gym . Before we did anything we had to run 4 laps (1 mile) and do some push up's. Today the libs have sensitized the schools so fat little fucks don't have to play gym if they don't want because it oppresses them or some garbage. So instead of excersizing they figure out who's house they will go over after school and it's likely a kid who's parents aren't home so they can play video games after they smoke dope and theorize about the government trying to hold them down.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

Nauru, Tonga, etc
jord

usmarine2005 wrote:

jord wrote:

Nauru, Tonga, etc
Well I haven't heard of them. That's probably why America is still scene as a somewhat "Fat" nation. It's well known, everyone's heard of it.

Honestly though, do ignorant people really bother you? If someone says something in Olde English to me at an attempt at an insult I see them as a retard and that's it.
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6561
Who exactly is saying that there is a problem.

I think people should just try to mind their own business to begin with.

People in the US are FREE to choose for themselves.  That is what makes the country so great.

Leave all the fat people alone!!!
jord

Cowbell_Kevin wrote:

Who exactly is saying that there is a problem.

I think people should just try to mind their own business to begin with.

People in the US are FREE to choose for themselves.  That is what makes the country so great.

Leave all the fat people alone!!!
Yeah erm. It's actually mostly Americans suggesting things. So you don't need to start your freedom rants just yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard