Lost_Zodiac
+0|6643
I saw this nice looking airplane on the demo and decided to try flying it.

I was a plane virgin.

I got blood everywhere.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6696
^^^LMAO^^^^ i cant remeber my first death but me being me i would of spawned ran up to the first enemy i saw and tried to kill him and treating it like a dumb AI and then WTF i was looking at the pretty blue sky
Corrupt
+0|6832
Gulf of Oman-32 Player. Spawned on middle beach outpost(name evades me) see like 5 enemies, get prone, open up ....Arty hurts...bad
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6687|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
cant remember, my first kills was on fushe, TOW'ed an attack chopper
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6703|Arizona
I remember mine!  Spawned as mec on karkLand at square(the one buy the stairs to that roomthingy) and was instantly, seriously like .1 seconds later was run over by a tank.  It was quite funny.
EcLiPsE#14
+0|6814
dragon valley where the middle building is...surprisingly found another first timer trying to kill me...we went through 5GL 3clips and 2pistol clips each before someone died...it was the longest one on one fight i've had...went for about 10mins...i killed him with my pistol...then a second later i died falling off a ledge coz my health was so low...oh the memories...
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6711|Sweden
I was playing with my clanmate, just got the game:)
We were on Mashtuur city and climbed up on the highest roof on the map,
then suddenly a BH came and flew around us. I took my sniper rifle and shoot the pilot!!
Wow i can never do a better shot than that!! Guess how i died.....
Out from nowhere, Arty came on our heads and we flew sooooo high!!!!
I think it was the first death for me:)
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6722|Uhh... erm...
I have no clue, I've been killed so many times I've forgotten.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6725|Singapore
I think my first death when i was being bombed by a jet. My first map was operation clean sweep and i had to ask a pro where the hanger for the jet is lol.
Crunch1234
+4|6651
spawned in oman 5 seconds later i get sniped
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6714|Eastern PA
I was riding in the cabin of the BH and while I meant to hit "3" to switch to my primary weapon (I think I was tossing medic bags out of the window), I accidentally hit "E" and proceeded to go squish.

EDIT: Unfortunately I still do that in the heat of battle occasionally...

Last edited by Masques (2006-02-12 12:40:27)

-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6648
Oman, I spawned as a spec ops.....spun around and surveyed the area.I knew something was wrong when there was dead silence, then the fuking sky came falling down on me....god dam artillery.

....needles to say I was so nervous I almost wet myself, the anticipating it the rest of the round.

Last edited by -=AudigyXi=- (2006-02-12 14:47:36)

Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6704|atlanta
can't remember but all I know is that it gives me 10-15 seconds to take another drink...
Belx
+4|6669|New York, New York
Playing SP, and remembered that some tanks could go in water in BFV, so I tried out hte T-90.

I was cursing a couple seconds later.
Crunch1234
+4|6651
^^^ thats great i did that in SF with AA
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6755

washow wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

No bloody clue.
same LOL

it's like 2 month ago
more like 8 months for me.
gun.piranha
+1|6699
spawned, ran out into the airfield looked up oooo looky i wanna get in that chopper, wellllllll long story short,
you cant outrun  a rocket even sprinting
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6770
i can't remember  it was almost 8 months ago, i can't even remember how it was my last death 2 days ago
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Can't remember a bloody thing. I think it was on Sharqi peninsular when I was a Sniper. I probably just got shot or something. I can't remember.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
my first time ever playing, my router was all fucked up, so it was creating an insane amount of lag. it would freeze every 30 seconds for atleast 5-10 seconds. in that time of it freezing, if i was in a vehicle i would magically bail out without pressing a button. so i bailed out of a BH high above land... so then i decided to take my router out for the rest of the time until i finally reset it.
Rus_78_Region
+0|6692|St.-Petersburg, Russia
july 2005.. bf2 demo... infantry death
xbrandomx
+9|6642
I killed a couple of guys with a sniper rife... thought I was badass and when somebody came close I didn't know what to do so I zoomed in.  Big mistake.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6735|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
on the demo i got tk ed i think
Janysc
+59|6675|Norway

Lost_Zodiac wrote:

I saw this nice looking airplane on the demo and decided to try flying it.

I was a plane virgin.

I got blood everywhere.
That is hilarous.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6835|Bryan/College Station, TX
I didn't play the demo so my first Ranked Server Game was my first online game after practicing in Single player mode for a long while. (First death in Single Player mode was simple infantry gunfire from bots.)

First Online Game. Fushe Pass. 32 player map. Spawned as Spec Op. at the West Mine Entrance on the US side. Was fooling around with the TOW emplacement. Saw an APC come in but didn't register with me that it was an enemy APC. I fired late hitting the ground right in front of it giving it splash damage. It turns to me as I am reloading hoping to get another shot. BLAM BLAM BLAM. I was Dead.

Ahhh  the memories.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-02-13 23:28:25)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard