SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

ZeqTr wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

sorry m8, but either i laugh lmao way or Rofl. 1. your opponent wasnt good, and trust me when i say that 2 . your scizzors are working but, when are you gona take advantage off it 3. wake is so out now a days xD

and then i just noticed something, why do slow down?! thats the worse thing you can do!
Zeq... you don't know what you are talking about!
okey, when will our next dogfight be? and  i do know what im talking about,  because i actually fly much..
You? I've never seen you fly dude!
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6201

SteikeTa wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Zeq... you don't know what you are talking about!
okey, when will our next dogfight be? and  i do know what im talking about,  because i actually fly much..
lol, well lets start by how i met you. BF2s dogfighting tournament when i just started with my joy and was uuubernoob. then i met you 8 months later public. know do you see how "drastic" you said ive never seen you fly dude. actually i would more than gladly post the result after our dogfight in the Bf2s tournament.
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

ZeqTr wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

lol, well lets start by how i met you. BF2s dogfighting tournament when i just started with my joy and was uuubernoob. then i met you 8 months later public. know do you see how "drastic" you said ive never seen you fly dude. actually i would more than gladly post the result after our dogfight in the Bf2s tournament.
Zeq... don't you see the sarcasm in what I have been writing? We have even spoken a lot of times on...... what was the name.... x-fire. We practised on rabbits server also. Or was it Phantoms server? Don't remember that.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
IRL the raptor is far superior to the J-10....

But then again, IRL the MEC bomber (2 seater MiG) is the most manueverable fighter jet in the world
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
1con
---
+6|6226|beach, USA
Wow, Dom, no wonder I can never kill you.  I cant keep up with what you are doing watching you fly, much less trying to keep up with you while I *am* flying.

Im gonna have to watch that a couple more times to figure out a pattern or something.
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6400|California

ZeqTr wrote:

sorry m8, but either i laugh lmao way or Rofl. 1. your opponent wasnt good, and trust me when i say that 2 . your scizzors are working but, when are you gona take advantage off it 3. wake is so out now a days xD

and then i just noticed something, why do slow down?! thats the worse thing you can do!

but when i comes to dogfighting and 1 on 1 public or Dogfight matches, he better take the mistakes to advantage.
I don't slow down all too often and you'd be surprised how often it works in many different situations. But you are right, it's not the brightest thing to do =P. Keamont can follow stratoruns very well and at that time in the video, I didn't feel I had enough afterburner to hit 850+ in a timely manner and have enough left over to survive if he were to regain lock after flaring. You are also correct that I don't take advantage of small opportunities that present themselves. I learned how to dogfight flying the F35 and fly it almost exclusively, so I'm prone to flying very defensively and waiting out my opponent rather than taking very many chances. It is a flaw I wish to correct, perhaps you can help me

Fredrik wrote:

I'm quite familiar with the concept, but thanks for explaining anyway.

But: this don't apply with j10s vs F35b's. It doesnt matter what you do in your F35b, if you where following me like that with a F35b i would be on your tail in two seconds. The only thing left for you to do then is try an avoid lock/missiles and run off, and then try to catch me off guard later. I dont mean any offense by this or want to brag about my skills, i'm just stating the very clear fact that the pilot you where fighting < competent.
I must apologize Fredrik as I didn't mean to infer that your knowledge of the concept was lacking. No offense taken. You stated your opinion and I made a lackluster attempt to defend someone I consider a friend. Perhaps I should leave that to him next time. As for getting on my tail in 2 seconds, you're more than welcome to try =P

Once again, thanks for the feedback. I'm always up for some 1v1 if anyone is interested. I enjoy a good dogfight whether I win or lose more than anything else in this game.
park226
+2|6272
dom dom dom, how are ya pal? how's my pain in the butt f35 pilot doing?
nice vid! people may find it boring, uber pilots may fall asleep...but i found it interesting. to play "keep away" in a f35 from a >average j10 pilot isn't the easiest task.
i found the dogfighting and the endless counter movements more exciting then a bombing tutorial XD

see ya on the field sometime!...or air

Last edited by park226 (2008-01-12 12:43:45)

N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6239|israel
Nice fight!!!

perfect round.. looks so pro

btw,
you had 2 j10 to deal with, very heroic
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium
And your point is:??

China won the round!
This guy, JAyballz, never feared you!
You got 0 kills!
You never helped your team!
Everybody left your squad!

LMAO!
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6239|israel

blendiys wrote:

And your point is:??

China won the round!
This guy, JAyballz, never feared you!
You got 0 kills!
You never helped your team!
Everybody left your squad!

LMAO!
wrong!!!

he keep the 2 j10 occupied, while he's team8 cap flags...

u clearly donow how annoying TWO j10 in the sky when u want to break out of the Carrier

i think its a perfect teamwork j10 owneg movie, with lots of skill in it

so plz... dont bash what u cant understand, will-ya?

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2008-01-13 07:42:17)

hacefrio
+4|6245
jayballz was flying? Ive seen him banned for hacking and then changing his name
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK
you dnt just circle in a dogfight bad pilots do that good pilots are constently doing moves that will get on the other jets tail unless the other pilot reacts well thats how dogfights take place.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5996

0akleaves wrote:

you dnt just circle in a dogfight bad pilots do that good pilots are constently doing moves that will get on the other jets tail unless the other pilot reacts well thats how dogfights take place.
What?

What else can a jet do other than "Circles" in BF2? I'm not jet pro myself but in 150 hours I've seen no one do anything other than climbing up to 1000+ or doing circles to avoid missles, it's the very basis I work on to avoid missles.

Is there some other trick you'd like to teach me?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
wow...
0akleaves
+183|6614|Newcastle UK
well u can do split s, strato run erm turning sissorcs etc fly in the straight line works in some jets
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

wrong!!!

he keep the 2 j10 occupied, while he's team8 cap flags...

u clearly donow how annoying TWO j10 in the sky when u want to break out of the Carrier

i think its a perfect teamwork j10 owneg movie, with lots of skill in it

so plz... dont bash what u cant understand, will-ya?
He's team got airfield for a few seconds, and that all. All I saw was 4 squad members leaving squad, that's teamwork maestro??
Teamwork is to engage enemy jets, so the choppers and vehicles can advance to the nearest flag .
All I saw is: 1 J10 occupied, and he's team (I repeat, didn't cap flags).

U can't understand me, so don't bash too!!!
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

Nice fight!!!

perfect round.. looks so pro

btw,
you had 2 j10 to deal with, very heroic
OMG, a$$ licker, where did you saw "the perfect round"??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard