FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6529|Donnacona, Quebec

Last edited by FredFLQ (2008-01-12 11:40:29)

**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6153|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ok, well it took me like 4 pages worth of searching to find a valid link, so I reuploaded them to my own server and you guys can download them
vmc-forum.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/English.zip
There ^^

Also, Since I play Armored Fury, i added Vehicle tags for the AF exclusive vehicles. There is currently no support for EF as I don't have it, if I ever get bored I'll make the effort to define the EF Vehicles, Kits, and weapons.

One more mod that I did is I put the "XX More players till game start" Under the radar, as of RIGHT now, it's a little off, but I'm tweaking it right now, and I'll re-upload the file when it's good.

Great files BTW, They kick arse.

Last edited by **LiLp-DeFiNeD (2008-01-12 18:19:59)

ArmaLite5.56
+4|5994

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

Ok, well it took me like 4 pages worth of searching to find a valid link, so I reuploaded them to my own server and you guys can download them
vmc-forum.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/English.zip
There ^^

Also, Since I play Armored Fury, i added Vehicle tags for the AF exclusive vehicles. There is currently no support for EF as I don't have it, if I ever get bored I'll make the effort to define the EF Vehicles, Kits, and weapons.

One more mod that I did is I put the "XX More players till game start" Under the radar, as of RIGHT now, it's a little off, but I'm tweaking it right now, and I'll re-upload the file when it's good.

The link dosent seem to work....
would love to have those files though

Regards

ArmaLite
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
Hmmm, Clicking it worked yesterday, now you gotta Right Click > Save as for some reason.
But yeah, I was busy playing Armored fury yesterday, so I'm fixing the Positioning right now.
^falc0nj.
+0|5947
hey any chance of a reupload?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

G3|Genius wrote:

lol i dl'ed yours and added a little vulgarity to keep it interesting 
I like that idea. Make a commical set of files for someone just to stick in, and play the game for a good laugh at the various messages. Can you upload your's and I'll test it out
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
Ok, well it seems to be still working for me, but a reupload, just in case.

http://vmc-forum.com/blog/wp-content/up … nglish.zip

I can't seem to be able to align the "Players till game start" message properly, I keep adding spaces, but it doesnlt move. SO yeah, if anyone cares to fix it, email it to me at lilpunk1302 [AMPERSTHAND] gmail [End of a sentence] com
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Titch2349 wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/Englishzip/;8276234;;/fileinfo.html

There you go man, hope it works
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

iaken wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

I'll stick to small but may make a version w/ big letters in a separate one!
Oh please do!. I've always been disturbed by how small and unsharp the original hud text is in 1280*1024 witch I use. Much appreciated!
W T F !?

1280*1024 in BF2 ???? Did you get that Widescreen fix or what ? because vanilla BF2 does not support 5:4 resolutions !
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

FloppY_ wrote:

1280*1024 in BF2 ???? Did you get that Widescreen fix or what ? because vanilla BF2 does not support 5:4 resolutions !
Yes it does...I just set my graphics options to 1280x1024 last night.
JagdPanther69
+2|5945
LINK DOESNT WORK!! omg how hard is it to host a file!? 0.0
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

kylef wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Yes it does...I just set my graphics options to 1280x1024 last night.
Pics or it didn't happen !
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FinJasa
+2|6211|Finland
I think you get the best localization files by doing 'em all by yourself. That way you know exactly what has been done on them and you can get them exactly like you wanted them. Not how someone else prefers them. But if you lack the skill or knowledge to edit these files, you should just stick to the pre-made -ones.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6640|can
Or if you're too lazy.^
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea
404 not found, has it been moved? link?
JagdPanther69
+2|5945
http://files.filefront.com/Englishzip/; … einfo.html

Where do I install the english.txt file?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands

JagdPanther69 wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/Englishzip/;8276234;;/fileinfo.html

Where do I install the english.txt file?
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Localization\English
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6519|Polish state of EU
repair the link plz
DecLanD
+7|5974|San Antonio, TX
Xxul
+1|5876

DecLanD wrote:

The link is not working...

http://wiki.bf2s.com/_media/modified_lo … br%20/>
yup not working
KapteinFredrik
+0|6321

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

[url]vmc-forum.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/English.zip[/url]
There ^^

The link doesn't work if you click on it, try to copy it into your adress bar, it worked for me.

Last edited by KapteinFredrik (2008-03-27 13:15:46)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
I thought I lost those ages ago; I can't thank you enough for the link.

Edit - I've updated the first post. I'll probably do a neater edit tomorrow but two download links are up. If you want me to add your own link, Defined, give me a PM!

Last edited by kylef (2008-03-27 15:31:58)

DecLanD
+7|5974|San Antonio, TX
Thanks thanks and thanks a lot !!! +1 Karma from me
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
Ok, well because people were complaining, I now re-uploaded the file to my other site(which is run off my home server)

http://thegreendonkey.com/uploads/2008/04/english.zip

Try that, don't click, copy and paste into the address bar.

While you're at it, might-as-well check out the actual site
www.thegreendonkey.com

BTW, looking over the files, I realized that you can change what the Award descriptions are within BFHQ, tomorrow I'll see if I can get around to editing them to suit the requirements for the specific award/badge

Last edited by **LiLp-DeFiNeD (2008-06-23 20:54:59)

The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5935|CANADA
Whenever I try opening after downloading, I get this message.
https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/Lancelot17/problem1337.jpg

Last edited by The_Lance_117 (2008-04-06 21:36:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard