spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
Yep, I got the nvidia/steam promo thing and everything downloaded except Half-Life 2: The Lost Coast.
I try to install and it says "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes."

Well, I tried for a couple hours last night, and have been trying since 5am this morning.
I am not very familiar w/ Steam so would this be normal? I'm thinking maybe just tons of people are trying to download it at the same time or something?

Not a big deal, just wanted to check it out this morning after work... darn, had to play BF2 instead
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
ye, steam has had a few issues with this. But do not get too exited about lost coast. Its a good thing but not great.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan

stef10 wrote:

ye, steam has had a few issues with this. But do not get too exited about lost coast. Its a good thing but not great.
So, I guess it's a prob on their end and not mine then.

Cool, thanks
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2008-01-10 07:09:35)

stef10
+173|6452|Denmark

spacebandit72 wrote:

stef10 wrote:

So, I guess it's a prob on their end and not mine then.
yep.
=Pro=Ev
+4|5936
The lost coast is just one mission and thats it, Just a bit of a laugh. You know?
MysteryJake
+12|6177|California

=Pro=Ev wrote:

The lost coast is just one mission and thats it, Just a bit of a laugh. You know?
It was only made to show off the effects of HDR on source.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
OK, I have learned nothing so far and still cannot download.
I was thinking and wondering if maybe I cannot download this because My HL2 was a gift?
I don't see why that would be an issue as I was able to install DM.
Anyone else having this issue?
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark

spacebandit72 wrote:

I was thinking and wondering if maybe I cannot download this because My HL2 was a gift?
wow, this is weird. Well, lost coast is not anything special.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan

stef10 wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

wow, this is weird. Well, lost coast is not anything special.
Yeah, you know it's not that important but I am just curious as to why it will not download. As you say, It may not be special and I'll prolly only play it once anyway. LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard