EcLiPsE#14
+0|6792
Looking at Broggi (numba 2 on overall points) he already has the medal of valor, the navy cross & the golden scmitar and he is nowhere near even a 10th of some of the time requirements for this...??? so i think u betta change UBAR...look at his stats page ppl...

EcLiPsE#14
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
Rumor has it that EA has decided that the requirements for the medals were just too high. On many of them they removed the last digit from some of the requirements. Most likely like the Medal of Valor, instead of 6000 hours needed it would be 600 hours needed which he does in fact possess.

If this rumor is true and most it is confirmed I'm certain that UBAR will be updated to show this change.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6777|Lake Constanze, Germany

EcLiPsE#14 wrote:

Looking at Broggi (numba 2 on overall points) he already has the medal of valor, the navy cross & the golden scmitar and he is nowhere near even a 10th of some of the time requirements for this...??? so i think u betta change UBAR...look at his stats page ppl...

EcLiPsE#14
Short breakdown: there is a) something strange going on with the award server, b) EA changed some requirements.

Please have a look at this thread!

Here is another one....

Or use the search function which returns about 2-3 more topics according to this problem.
Thanks in advance

Greetz,
Agent
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

boy, you are making a strong statement for becoming the next mod, agent...
Lt.Doomahs
+0|6778
IT's wrong I found a website that had totally different numbers than this one... This is the reason why its CALLED UBER... The Unofficial Battlefield 2 Awards and Ranks Guide
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Lt.Doomahs wrote:

IT's wrong I found a website that had totally different numbers than this one... This is the reason why its CALLED UBER... The Unofficial Battlefield 2 Awards and Ranks Guide
Care to link to this other source? Or you just want to keep blowing smoke out your ass at us?

Seriously, I *KNOW* that the reqs have changed. What I don't know yet is whether it is intentional or not. It could be a mistake, it might not be. Perhaps it is a prelude to the next patch. Additionally, if they have authentically changed, then who can verify the new numbers? I can't yet.
ZinZin69
The French Invader
+0|6770|Comox Valley Canada
Cmon guys the team working on UBAR first do it on a volounteer basis only to HELP YOU on what they have heard about some requirement , those guys r like u : PLAYERS not GAME CREATOR so plz dont argue about thing not updated im sure those guy have a real life not like some of the high ranked player on BF2 lol someone have 900 + hour and that equal ~ 40 days non-stop lol that always make me laugh

So plz be patient and help them instead of trying to argue them
TrevorP
+0|6763
I am actually sort of dissapointed that EA has decided to lower the numbers on the medals because In real life medals take a long time to earn and I think they should be left to show that someone has be playing for a long time and commited themselves.I mean The Medal of Honour sounds a lot better if its requirments at 6000 Hours and i think 45000 Team Points. That would just rock to have.

TrevorP
Ghostmaker_o5
+0|6757
Good point on what EA did Trevor. In life, most Decorations are hard to get. I did take a good look at what you needed to do for medals, and all though you stand corrected on Earning medals in real life being quite a task, its just way too much to ask for especially in a game. 6000 hours? you need to dedicate about less than half a year to get probably a set of 2 or 3 medals. Thats including playing- like 8 or 9 hours a day too.

It is wrong for EA to have switched their plans now that the game is out, but I disagree on the HUGE amount of pointage and hours you have get.

At least they didnt reduce hours and points THAT much and now its possible to get all medals in one life time, hah:)

anyway, I'm not trying to stir anything up

Just sharin my point of view!
GNR.802
+0|6759
Hey guys sorry bout my question but im new here .

Id like to know where can i find the new medals requirements

because right now i got the one from total BF2.

Thanks guys .
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6777|Lake Constanze, Germany

GNR.802 wrote:

Hey guys sorry bout my question but im new here .

Id like to know where can i find the new medals requirements

because right now i got the one from total BF2.

Thanks guys .
I don't see any news about this on totalBF2....but this is what i have to say:

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Short breakdown: there is a) something strange going on with the award server, b) EA changed some requirements.
We all dunno atm. Please be patient.

Please have a look at this thread!

Here is another one....

Or use the search function which returns about 2-3 more topics according to this problem.
Thanks in advance

Greetz,
Agent
ZinZin69
The French Invader
+0|6770|Comox Valley Canada
it fun to see that ppl say u need more time in RL to get medal ... not for me!  6 month in theater = 1 medal 
3 years playing BF2 = a couple of them (6000h = 250 days non stop ... i play 3-4 hour per 2 days = Gonna get some medal after 3 years ... ) so i agree that EA drop some requirement for medal nobody gonna play BF2 in 3-4 years something else gonna be better and so it gonna be for the next one so they should put a system that everyone get the medal badge ribbon whatever after 5-6 month of playing sound fair to me.

Sorry to have a real life =/
Lt.Doomahs
+0|6778
This website was up two days ago.... Cause I just checked.. It http://www.KaoticForces.com

edit: Ok now they differently just changed there whole site around just the other day it was all Red, Now they have everything linked to here...

Mod: Use the edit button, for the love of Pete!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard