=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

Croak wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

137[CSi] wrote:

wah wah wah... everyone wants to get into the vehicles because they suck at close combat. Its a fact of life, it shouldnt be called spawning, shit you should get a medal in your awards window for winning the spawn race to one of yourr vehicles.
Bring it. I'll own you on foot.
Careful there, your K/D tells the tale.  Your kit accuracy isn't anything spectacular, and your kit K/D is a little thin too.

More than 30% of your game time and 40% of your kills comes from Armor.  Right at 50% of your total play time and over 60% of your kills is in a vehicle of some sort.

Face it, you're a Tank/vehicle whore by the classic definition.

Takes one to know one.

I say this as a fellow vehicle whore that has about 40% of my total game time and 60% of my kills in a vehicle.
Just because my vehicle kills outweigh my infantry kills doesn't mean I suck at infantry. and accuracy doesn't mean a thing. especially when I usually swing my knife randomly or shoot a few clips dry and it doens't help that I use shotguns
and my kit KDRs aren't anyhting special, but it's not like they're super bad either.
but really, just becuase I use vehicles a lot does NOT mean I suck at infantry.
I said what I said to that guy up there because he was being a prick and I'm pretty darn sure that I could own him at infantry.
I'm a very well balanced player.(whether my stats show it or not... stats can somewhat tell lies)
anyways... I know I can hold my own at infantry, I don't need stats to tell me that. and I really don't know how I have so many deaths like that.. when I play infantry I usually can go 20 - 5... the other day I went 30-7. so yeah. it could be from my noob days, who knows... I had a pretty bad KDR when I first started.. I had to catch up like 1000+ kills to get a 1.00 KDR.
either way, just because somebody uses vehicles doesn't make them a whore( I hate when people call somebody a vehicle whore it's jsut stupid, they put vehicles int he game to use them, get over it) and just because somebody uses vehicles, CERTAINLY does NOT mean they suck at infantry. In some cases some people that are in a tank all the time suck at infantry (my friend, Spartagus for one, lol look up his stats "=[4th]=spartagus") but not all the time. People need to stop assuming.
thinner44
+1|6811

Croak wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

137[CSi] wrote:

wah wah wah... everyone wants to get into the vehicles because they suck at close combat. Its a fact of life, it shouldnt be called spawning, shit you should get a medal in your awards window for winning the spawn race to one of yourr vehicles.
Bring it. I'll own you on foot.
Careful there, your K/D tells the tale.  Your kit accuracy isn't anything spectacular, and your kit K/D is a little thin too.

More than 30% of your game time and 40% of your kills comes from Armor.  Right at 50% of your total play time and over 60% of your kills is in a vehicle of some sort.

Face it, you're a Tank/vehicle whore by the classic definition.

Takes one to know one.

I say this as a fellow vehicle whore that has about 40% of my total game time and 60% of my kills in a vehicle.
I'll go along with what everyone says . Having said that, a vehicle, of whatever description is there to be used. I think my stats speak for themselves, they're not pretty reading but hey, it's a game and if I'm a vehicle whore, I'm a vehicle whore. I won't TK anyone if they're running for anything unless they're  RED... I've been on the end of a few TKs because I'm heading for a vehicle. But at the end of the day, it's just a game...... and despite my post in 'aggression', it really is, just a game.

Pssst.... I'm more accurate with a stick but unfortunately, they don't show up on stats
ProDicTeD
+2|6810
I kill tank whores for breakfast

but slaythem doens't have tank whore stats.

http://bf2s.com/player/godjoey/

this is a tank whores stats.

slaythem has the stats of someone who starts playing a certain thing all round and doesn't stop. like me

Last edited by ProDicTeD (2005-09-25 11:29:19)

Croak
+11|6806|San Marcos, CA
No, that guy is just a whore, period. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GODJOEY
ZinZin69
The French Invader
+0|6801|Comox Valley Canada
why ppl r fighting for tank ? u r my best target for easy kill C4 + C4 = 2-4 points for ME stop using tank u r boosting my stats
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

ProDicTeD wrote:

slaythem has the stats of someone who starts playing a certain thing all round and doesn't stop. like me
YES! That's exactly what I do. like recently I've been using support. I'm trying to perfect(well get as good as I can) in that one thing. that's what I do for pretty much everything. then once everythign is covered, I can have confidence in the fact that I do everything well and can play any role in the game needed by my team at that time.
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796

ProDicTeD wrote:

Here's another tank whore.  Firebird~*DS*~ .  I don't know if any of you guys have played with him before, but he's a massive tank/jet whore.  Check out his stats:

http://bf2s.com/player/43908260/

Last edited by CinnamonBits (2005-09-26 22:39:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard