Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6669|Brisbane, Australia

They wont add mods, because you have unlocks to change between pros/cons

Besides this is a fast paced action game, not a tactical fps like Counterstrike or Americas Army
Chillay-14
+21|6692
yer i play americas army as well and u can make ur own gun like choose ur scope, if you want a noob tube or a stand thing and during the game you press L and it puts the silencer on and off its asume
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6681|Sydney, Australia

Sarrk wrote:

They wont add mods, because you have unlocks to change between pros/cons

Besides this is a fast paced action game, not a tactical fps like Counterstrike or Americas Army
bf2 is not fast past. ut2004 is fast passed not bf2.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6711
yeah i think there should be mini unlocks for certain actions. like i dunno taking out 6 ppl with one c4 gets you a better scope or something
Aquafina
+0|6666
I would hook a heat sinking contraption on the rocket launcher. Special Forces get a Burst/Semi Automatic rifle, which is capable of calling artillery strike, just pointing it. Night vision scope for the rifle. DAO-12 has clips instead of shells. Which is faster reload times. Pistol comes with built-in stereo.
Yeah.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6686|Colorado
I like the Idea, have so many little parts and add-ons it makes everyone just slightly different , dont see it happening though till bf3.
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6686|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands
I like the idea of custiomizable weapons, just like in AA

[DEI]Bart wrote:

or adjust it in your BHFQ
what do you mean??

Aquafina wrote:

I would hook a heat sinking contraption on the rocket launcher. Special Forces get a Burst/Semi Automatic rifle, which is capable of calling artillery strike, just pointing it. Night vision scope for the rifle. DAO-12 has clips instead of shells. Which is faster reload times. Pistol comes with built-in stereo.
Yeah.
May i kiss you
Orracle9191
+0|6737|Maryland, USA
It would also be cool if you could customize your character. E.g. you could put like kevlar & helmet and like choose color of skin and stuff like that.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6726|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

=11th.cav=Lee wrote:

I like the idea of custiomizable weapons, just like in AA

[DEI]Bart wrote:

or adjust it in your BHFQ
what do you mean??
I was trying to say that you adjust your weapons in your BHFQ and then play with it, but it will only be adjustable when not playing in a server so you cant switch it every ten seconds, you first have to disconnect. this way the game only have to load your kit stats and from everybody else just like the unlocks, and wont lag be a problem (i suppose).
Freshmetal
+0|6674
Yeah man, one adjustment for every class,

I want a GL on my MG36 biotch. Or a flare launcher and shoot the flare into u and laugh at u while u burn and eventually catch on fire.
PIMP
Puppy
+11|6675
if you start putting these mods 4 your weapons it won't be Bf2 anymore u'll change the game into Rainbow 6
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6698|The Netherlands
Hehehe cool idea :p... i agree to do those changes in you BFHQ Just like in Americas Army btw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard