ilyandor
+31|6702|Phoenix, AZ

chitlin wrote:

And China is a COMMUNISM. China recently switched to a capitalist economic system to try alleviate poverty but thier government is still the very same communism that Mao instituted in 1949 with the PRC.

As to me being "uneducated" I've done 2 years in college. How educated are you ?
NICE 1 M8, I AGREE WITH YOU BUT...next time say that "China is a Communist country."

l8er
Atlas
+0|6694

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

i like the idea of defending America but there is no way the MEC could possibly ever land its forces on the USA.

It is impossible. It is illogical. BUT, it is a game

The MEC does not have the amphibious capability to even consider doing so. Any defeats USA may suffer in forward deployment theaters does not mean the same will happen with America on the defense. America on the defense will ultimately defeat any force, provided air superiority is maintained (as it is and always will be) and the oceans that line both coasts are protecting America. The only realistic thing that is possible is the Alaskan landing of Chinese forces. The Chinese would probably have to walk all over the canadians to get to the USA (im sure the canadians would let them through) but they'd suffer numerous air attacks, all the while not having any air superority of their own (they have no carriers).

There's also the factor of the nuclear option. If mainland USA were to be invaded, and although the nuclear option would be the last measure, be assured that it WILL be used if the USA is close to defeat.

If America goes down, the world goes with it.

In that respect, you cannot defeat America and America is here to stay.
Well said man, on point with everything you said there. America FTW, anyone who tries to talk shit is jealous.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6820|The planet Tophet
really all of us are equal so stop comparing us
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida
um Chitlin, you are so full of yourself it's funny.  You're calling him ignorant, and at the same time saying that everyone in Canada is against the United States and calling Quebec a shitprovince.... wow

I'm an American and support our troops, yet I still respect other countries and I understand why other people don't like the U.S.  It's because of assholes like you.  gg kthxz
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6771|06-01
er, back to the topic; armour fury......*drools*
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6718
Actually Chitlin it was a typo i didnt see if your able to look down and see your keyboard you will notice the "B" is just over from the "M" and as im learning to touch type i quite often hit keys in either the worng order or just hit the out right wrong Keys as for my Sources on info i dont even use Wiki i actually use real intel and stuff to find out things i want to know about countries and abilities (MY WHOLE FAMILY IS MILITARY im not due to a stuffed back   ) so use a bit of brain power you seem to show at times and think b4 you flap your keys about ok.

On Topic i want to see the Boosters out yesterday i want to have some fun in the new toys we will be getting Armored Fury sounds great and i want to see what the maps look like i know i wont get the cahcne to fly the A 10 i suck as a pilot might sneak a try one a quiet server but otherwise im grounded lol i want to see what armor they will have for it
Metamort
+19|6698

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

LOL!!! I live in Pennsylvania! I wonder if they will have the hershey's chocolate factory in one of the PA maps!  Maybe you could eat some chocolate from the factory and get some health!  lol  One of the maps is an all out tank war of the free-ways of pennsylvania! I wonder if my house will be in one of the maps.  I think EA should make one of the US defence maps in armored fury a sea battle.  With submaries, cruise missles, planes, carriers.  Now THAT would be really cool!
Hell yes! I would love to see naval battles in BF2!
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6754|Vermont

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

Huble yourself?  You're the shmuck who just declared that America can never be defeated.  It's clowns like you who give Americans a bad name. Blah blah blah, I'm gay and I licked John Kerry's ass.
I said other people should humble themselves. The strong and undefeatable don't. The weak should know their place.

(LOL I'M STIRRING UP A SHITSTORM HERE

To other people: I don't really believe all what I say sometimes, I'm just saying stuff to piss people off ^_^)
Clearly.  As for the Licking John Kerry's ass thing, I'm a registered independent and did vote for Kerry (I was more of the anyone but Bush type).  Meh
chitlin
Banned
+36|6776
wait i said something bad about canada? no i singled out quebec. while im not willing to ostracize an entire province im quite certain that the majority of people from quebec are arrogant shitstains like my friend agamemnar here. i never said all of canada is against us so please dont put words in my mouth.

im looking down at my keyboard and theres a little key labeled "n" in between my b and m keys.. but nevertheless my point wasnt that i knew one way or the other but that my friend from quebec seems to know you typod and what you think as if he watched you type it. he didnt know one way or the other he just wanted to argue. plus you cant blame me for seeing billion and assuming thats what you meant .....
Djryan
+1|6698|White House
It would rock if there was a massive naval were you had to take control of ships like in Iron Gator but with more aircraft and ships you can drive like in BF:1942 Also I think the 2 will be a metalic gray.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6718
Ok Chitlin ill go back to liking you now but for some damn reason when i miss the right key it seems to be more often than not two keys over lol and plus i doesnt help with the fact i think i wrote that post at about 3am here lol.

Nows thats an idea and a half a naval map or two that would be interesting some big ships, big guns and a whole lot of water to cross to attack each others ships be great for Special forces esp an night map.

Plus anyone wanting to have a peek at the PLAs weapons and stuff heres the site for the Army there.

http://www.sinodefence.com/army/default.asp

Last edited by Lestat<CoN> (2006-02-11 23:30:49)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6776
youre sweet =p

id like to see some submarines and carriers that take damage maybe some torpedo bombs
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6665
I know that EA's site is talking about not having euroforce/armored fury available on CD. Does anyone know if it will hit store shelves? Last thing I want is a major game file to have to back up, and if it gets lost, have to screw with EA to get another one. Thats bullshit.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
chitlin
Banned
+36|6776
maybe because cuba assisted russia in pointing nukes at us during the cold war ? that and the fact that and thier proximity to us... common sense. furthemore we have had an amicable relationship with china especially freeing china from japans grasp. add in cheap labor and we have a lot to benefit.. so no ..not hypocritical.

also no i didnt know what a federalist was, i know the broad aspects of canadian politics because a. it doesnt concern me and b. i dont find it interesting or eventfull. also your particluar stance on how quebec should be doesnt change my opinion about quebec or its people or you in particular. its easy to judge and condencend on whats right and wrong when youre never in a position to make decisions.

china is communist ..argue all you want its still the truth

ive seen forum people say nuke em all on a regular basis sure...  but this is an internet forum comprised mostly of asshats with more opinions than sense. if you see a few americans say ignorant things on a forum does that mean this is a reflection on the entireity of americans ? well in that context in this forum im pretty sure the netherlands are poised to take over the world.

now your context was not a "forum discussion" but americans in general .. that could apply to the govt or the army or everyone its a generalization easily misconstrued.

also it's "your spelling and grammar are pretty atrocious" .. but thanks for trying to correct me twat
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6665
Would all you god damn gothic liberals, canadians, englishman, and american white collar antiwar prisswads quit with your damn bitching and bickering about different countries and who should get nuked and start sticking to the damn topic.

Anyone care to answer my question?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6771|06-01

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

Would all you god damn gothic liberals, canadians, englishman, and american white collar antiwar prisswads quit with your damn bitching and bickering about different countries and who should get nuked and start sticking to the damn topic.

Anyone care to answer my question?
LOL yeah, its so damn off topic here.

I gather that it will be mainly On-line sales for the booster packs with exceptions in certain countries.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6718
I think you should be able to burn it to disc yourself it wouldnt be too hard to do it
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6754|Germany, Berlin
i dont know if it was mentioned before, but what new weapons and vehicles will be in the armored fury expansion pack? i checked the euroforce one, and they got some interesting equipment goin on........

Last edited by [S.P.S]1on1killa (2006-02-12 03:35:12)

-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6757|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
Lol... I'm so proud. I started a shitstorm that lasted 4 pages long so far. The thread creator is crying now.

Last edited by -]Eucalyptus[- (2006-02-12 08:45:01)

RDMC_old
+0|6750|Almere, Holland

Superior Mind wrote:

In comparison I think I will like Armored Fury better.
1) The MEC and PLA invade USA!!!
2) The A-10 will be in it!!!!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PLANE!
3) America! I can't wait to defend my country! VIRTUALY!
Serious will be the USA invaded for once!!?!?! THAN SERIOUSLY SCREW EURO FORCE AND GIVE ME ARMORED FURY!!!
RDMC_old
+0|6750|Almere, Holland

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

i like the idea of defending America but there is no way the MEC could possibly ever land its forces on the USA.

It is impossible. It is illogical. BUT, it is a game

The MEC does not have the amphibious capability to even consider doing so. Any defeats USA may suffer in forward deployment theaters does not mean the same will happen with America on the defense. America on the defense will ultimately defeat any force, provided air superiority is maintained (as it is and always will be) and the oceans that line both coasts are protecting America. The only realistic thing that is possible is the Alaskan landing of Chinese forces. The Chinese would probably have to walk all over the canadians to get to the USA (im sure the canadians would let them through) but they'd suffer numerous air attacks, all the while not having any air superority of their own (they have no carriers).

There's also the factor of the nuclear option. If mainland USA were to be invaded, and although the nuclear option would be the last measure, be assured that it WILL be used if the USA is close to defeat.

If America goes down, the world goes with it.

In that respect, you cannot defeat America and America is here to stay.

China would be better off defending it's sphere of influence (Asia) and dominating through economic influence.

The 21st Century is China's Century
WHAHAHA!! We did fine before we found American so why would the world go down if the US goes down.. BS
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6757|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

RDMC wrote:

WHAHAHA!! We did fine before we found American so why would the world go down if the US goes down.. BS
Because the Empries of the past pale in comparison to America's influence on the world (militariliy and economically) right now. Even the British Empire, although controlling colonies, basically half of the world, did not have that much saturated and intertwined economic influence on so many other nations, of wealth and capital.

*Edit*

You did fine before America? How will you do without it? As I remember, Americans had helped pushed the Nazis out of your country, when many of your countrymen had already decided to collaborate with the Nazis (read articles of the many dutch women fornicating with Nazi soldiers and officers, during the occupation).

I believe Holland is part of NATO, yes? And that America is the biggest player and force in NATO, yes? Since the Cold War. Now, what would happen if something would happen to you and America wasn't there? During the Cold War Western Europe was scared shitless of the USSR and of East Germany... Who did you guys come running to,  for protection from the communists? Who went and deployed Pershing and Cruise missiles a long the western and eastern bloc to fortify your small country (and the rest of the western bloc countres).

I have nothing against your country, I went sailing there I'm just saying there should be a need to be grateful, even if Americans have done a lot of mistakes recently. Everyone has faults. There is always  controversy. But you have to remember the men who died to protect democracy in Europe. I'm sure your grandfather would have the same opinion if he were here right now...
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6686|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands

Superior Mind wrote:

In comparison I think I will like Armored Fury better.
1) The MEC and PLA invade USA!!!
2) The A-10 will be in it!!!!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PLANE!
3) America! I can't wait to defend my country! VIRTUALY!
1) weeeee isnt that fun
2) man im in tears, amen to that brother. to all you no no's PHEAR.
3) i just wouldnt know, but i like to invade your country with my own 'contry'. VRIUALY

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard