jason85
Banned
+58|5966|Mesa, AZ
They talk really big? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, they talk big, but have no intention of backing it up because they are some ass bandit 12 year old who's balls haven't dropped yet? I don't know about you all, but if one of these little bitches said the things they said online to my face....I would make sure they couldn't say anything again for the next 6 months. Now, I know what some of you might say that I have a bit of an anger issue, and you would be completely correct. However, I am generally level headed enough not to go around and get into fights with people for making me upset. However, when I have four of these bitches all talking shit at once, well, I'll make an exception. I would really love to know why they do this shit. Because one day they are gonna talk shit to the wrong person and their lives will be over, I've seen it happen many times in my life. When are they going to learn?

Last edited by jason85 (2008-01-11 01:32:06)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6496|Milkystania, yurop
what the hell are  you ranting about?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Dude, what the hell? Are you as an almost 24 yo (assuming from the nick) going to let a bunch of 12 yo kids get under your skin? Besides, this online threat towards kids of yours is as much big talk as their whatever they said to you. Laugh right back at 'em. That's the best cure for that cancer.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Grammar, anger and an urge to beat up 12 year olds - you got serious issues my friend ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Eh, I don't feel the need to express anger physically, because I can argue well, and express my point without action. I don't need to punch a guy to make him feel bad. Think about that...

-konfusion
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire
lol i was on the wookie sniper server "talking big" because they couldn't do any shots longer then 100m (true)

he said he was gonna shoot me in real life and fuck my mum, i just lol'd so much

he also said i wasn't much better then him, sept i was pulling off 800+ shots lol
i also did a 1400m ish shot lol
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland
My muscles are so big I couldn't see the screen and thus don't have a clue what your ranting about.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Tehremos wrote:

lol i was on the wookie sniper server "talking big" because they couldn't do any shots longer then 100m (true)

he said he was gonna shoot me in real life and fuck my mum, i just lol'd so much

he also said i wasn't much better then him, sept i was pulling off 800+ shots lol
i also did a 1400m ish shot lol
HA! Fo sho,,, Drawdistance is 400
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

jason85 wrote:

They talk really big? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, they talk big, but have no intention of backing it up because they are some ass bandit 12 year old who's balls haven't dropped yet? I don't know about you all, but if one of these little bitches said the things they said online to my face....I would make sure they couldn't say anything again for the next 6 months. Now, I know what some of you might say that I have a bit of an anger issue, and you would be completely correct. However, I am generally level headed enough not to go around and get into fights with people for making me upset. However, when I have four of these bitches all talking shit at once, well, I'll make an exception. I would really love to know why they do this shit. Because one day they are gonna talk shit to the wrong person and their lives will be over, I've seen it happen many times in my life. When are they going to learn?
lolwutdafuck?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan

jason85 wrote:

They talk really big? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, they talk big, but have no intention of backing it up because they are some space bandit 72 year old who's balls haven't dropped yet? I don't know about you all, but if one of these little bitches said the things they said online to my face....I would make sure they couldn't say anything again for the next 6 months. Now, I know what some of you might say that I have a bit of an anger issue, and you would be completely correct. However, I am generally level headed enough not to go around and get into fights with people for making me upset. However, when I have four of these bitches all talking shit at once, well, I'll make an exception. I would really love to know why they do this shit. Because one day they are gonna talk shit to the wrong person and their lives will be over, I've seen it happen many times in my life. When are they going to learn?
I had to fix this for you. My edit kinda' gives you some perspective... right? LOL

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2008-01-11 02:08:31)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire

FloppY_ wrote:

not on the wookie sniper mod

1500m viewing range (ish lol)

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9206/screen006rc1.jpg
jason85
Banned
+58|5966|Mesa, AZ

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Dude, what the hell? Are you as an almost 24 yo (assuming from the nick) going to let a bunch of 12 yo kids get under your skin? Besides, this online threat towards kids of yours is as much big talk as their whatever they said to you. Laugh right back at 'em. That's the best cure for that cancer.
Normally I don't let them. But they had me in a bad mood already, before they started in on me. My team was doing absolutely nothing but sit in the uncap so without any help I wasn't to eager to charge solo into a map I know little about. I'm sniping so maybe someone will go run for a flag, and these punks kept on spawn raping the hell out of the uncaps.  I told them to just back off because it isn't fair to us or them. If they wanted to get easy points like that there are a number of pad servers. If you want to play though, back off and let us out. But they kept at it.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Shut up or I'll kick your ass.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
jason85
Banned
+58|5966|Mesa, AZ

konfusion wrote:

Eh, I don't feel the need to express anger physically, because I can argue well, and express my point without action. I don't need to punch a guy to make him feel bad. Think about that...

-konfusion
Well if you grew up where I grew up and grew up around the people I did, talking usually didn't happen. You either fought back or got the shit kicked out of you. I've gotten to the point where I don't need to hit every person who pisses me off, not even close. However, when the right person comes along and says the right thing, and keeps at it, I get really pissed, and find myself wishing to knock him the hell out. Besides like I said, it might teach him a lesson as well. You don't talk a bunch of crap in a bad neighborhood, because you very much can get shot. An ass kicking would teach him that.
FloppY_
­

Tehremos wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9206/screen006rc1.jpg
You are aiming above the hill...

That way you are aiming at the nothing-ness behind it, that will cause it to show the MAX distance available for the counter, not where you hit... unless something is special about the mod
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

FloppY_ wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9206 … 006rc1.jpg

That way you are aiming at the nothing-ness behind it, that will cause it to show the MAX distance available for the counter, not where you hit... unless something is special about the mod
Bullet drop

Just shh, srsly.
FloppY_
­

Hakei wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Bullet drop

Just shh, srsly.
I know that there is bullet drop,, I am not an Idiot,,,

But the distance meter doesn't count from where to bullet will hit, it counts from where your crosshair is !
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Tehremos wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Uf, camper.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

FloppY_ wrote:

Hakei wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Bullet drop

Just shh, srsly.

But the distance meter doesn't count from where to bullet will hit, it counts from where your crosshair is !
Right, so why does the SS show in the kill chart that he hit the person at the same distance the cross hair shows.

And I'm a little confused, why did you capitalize idiot and why don't you use ... instead of ,,,?
adam1503
+85|6358|Manchester, UK
Read the kill messages for kill distances. now stfu
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

jason85 wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
Well if you grew up where I grew up and grew up around the people I did, talking usually didn't happen. You either fought back or got the shit kicked out of you. I've gotten to the point where I don't need to hit every person who pisses me off, not even close. However, when the right person comes along and says the right thing, and keeps at it, I get really pissed, and find myself wishing to knock him the hell out. Besides like I said, it might teach him a lesson as well. You don't talk a bunch of crap in a bad neighborhood, because you very much can get shot. An ass kicking would teach him that.
Hahahaha.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

jason85 wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
Chill out, have a couple of Clonazepam pills.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6617

jason85 wrote:

I don't know about you all, but if one of these little bitches said the things they said online to my face....I would make sure they couldn't say anything again for the next 6 months.
I'd call that talking big. Thats kinda exactly what most kids claim in the internutz. 'Oh in reallife I'd smash you blah blah...'
The only thing you can do in such a situation is prove that you are more mature than them and just ignore it. Just by thinking that you'd smash them in the real world you already lowered yourself to their level. sorry but that's how I see it.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire
"i'm gonna find you and rape ya mum"

lol that one never gets old
FloppY_
­

Hakei wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Bullet drop

Just shh, srsly.

Right, so why does the SS show in the kill chart that he hit the person at the same distance the cross hair shows.

And I'm a little confused, why did you capitalize idiot and why don't you use ... instead of ,,,?
Idiot = accident

,,, = bad habit

@ offtopic - I guess the mod is made to count the distance the shot travels instead of counting the distance to where you look like the sniper range meter does in normal BF :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard