jord
+2,382|6692|The North, beyond the wall.
I saw this Japanese man who could put his balls inside himself so he couldn't get kicked there when fighting...

Might try it after a few.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand

Poseidon wrote:

It doesn't really hurt, it just cripples you really. For me atleast. I get this weird feeling in my stomach/hip and it prohibits me from moving.
Aye same, wouldn't use the word pain.
I know fucking karate
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6243|NSW, Australia

yeh ive heard of that, i think them guys on the horses with the big sticks that went at each otehr did that stuff as well
CommieChipmunk
+488|6583|Portland, OR, USA

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Watch the vid on here, then think how he would feel being booted on the family Jewels

----> http://www.aboutcolonblank.com/?p=791
Jesus tits...
Reciprocity
+721|6594|the dank(super) side of Oregon
it's natures way of protecting your junk,  like viruses, humans are meant to procreate, if we went around smashing our junk into stuff all willynilly there would be no more kids'n'shit.  thats why the nuttshot hurts so uniquely, completely unlike slamming your finger in a door or getting punched in the face by a methed out tranny. we, as men, try really really hard not to get nut stomped.

women experience no such pain because they are completely expendable.
CommieChipmunk

Reciprocity wrote:

it's natures way of protecting your junk,  like viruses, humans are meant to procreate, if we went around smashing our junk into stuff all willynilly there would be no more kids'n'shit.  thats why the nuttshot hurts so uniquely, completely unlike slamming your finger in a door or getting punched in the face by a methed out tranny. we, as men, try really really hard not to get nut stomped.

...except for the fact that they have to carry the babies for 9 months inside of them... and bleed out of their vagina for 1/4th of their life
aimless
+166|6138|Texas

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

...except for the fact that they have to carry the babies for 9 months inside of them... and bleed out of their vagina for 1/4th of their life
HA
Reciprocity

CommieChipmunk wrote:

... and bleed out of their vagina for 1/4th of their life
I dont trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

and considering menopause, most women are only unclean for at most 1/6th to 1/8th of their life.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6747|Singapore
What if a hot chick slaps/kicks you in the nuts?
CommieChipmunk

Reciprocity wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

... and bleed out of their vagina for 1/4th of their life
I dont trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

and considering menopause, most women are only unclean for at most 1/6th to 1/8th of their life.
Except then they're all dried up..
Reciprocity

CommieChipmunk wrote:

and completely expendable.
CommieChipmunk

Reciprocity wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

and completely expendable.
I see what you did there...
MysteryJake
+12|6221|California

Reciprocity wrote:

Im sure a well placed blow to the clit would hurt just as bad as a blow to the nuts.
TrueMusou
+36|6174|United States Of Hamerica

MysteryJake wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Im sure a well placed blow to the clit would hurt just as bad as a blow to the nuts.
takes far too much precision....
fyrestoof
+14|6009|Essen, Germany

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Yeah, a high concentration of nerves in a soft fleshy unprotected externally exposed location is gonna hurt when slammed by a foot in the nutsack.

I've been hit in the nuts so much in my life I've had an airbag system installed on my sack to deploy a fraction of a second before impact.

It makes for an interesting conversation starter when they go off acidentally.

Ah, kinda awkward if it happens at the senior retirement home while visiting though.
LOL! im goign to lol at this for ages +1 Karma

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard