d4rkph03n1x wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Finally! An Ebonix Sniper Guide!
ROFL!
QFT!!! BOTH! LMAO
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
oh.... wow... an other 98 pound white dude that thinks hes a 250 pound black dude....
suprise surprise....
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672
This is an awesome guide
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

For anybody who thinks he is joking, do a search with him in the author slot.... He is serious...

Can anybody translate what GGGGGGGGGGunit posted into english for me?

EDIT

I would just like to add, after some serious thought and consideration (and a really shit day at school... I hate Physics...) that I find the original post rather funny. In a sick kind of way.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-05-04 04:43:37)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Zanzura
Shallow and Pedantic
+2|6673|Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fo sho' homie g.

...dawg.

yo?
someone25
+1|6749

Zanzura wrote:

Fo sho' homie g.

...dawg.

yo?
this doesent show up in my dictonary....

roflmao
Aquafina
+0|6653

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

Iz dat time again, YEH YEHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Moz dez mafuckas dink dat dey got some skilz wit snipaz and shiz, wel im about to tell yah mah fuckas about what a real snipa iz, dats me homei.

All ya mafuckas be chick-checkin dez 4 mafucking rulez

one - you best not be using nane of dat m92 bashit, switch ya mafuckin ass to dat m24 and shoot tha mafucka, only suckaz and bitches be trifflin...187 BALHHHHHHH.

too - clayumore, clayumore, clayumore, pick ya mafucking spot next to dat flag and drop dat SHIT, DROP IT LIKES IT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

dree - take dat mafucking jet eject over dat mafucking carrier and snipe dem mafuckas, if sum mafucka gives you trouble you tel him LYOOOOOOOOOD BANKS will fuck dat bird up.

fur - fuck all ya nigas.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGunit.
A nigga moment. I didn't understand a fucking thing he said.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6745|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

Iz dat time again, YEH YEHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Moz dez mafuckas dink dat dey got some skilz wit snipaz and shiz, wel im about to tell yah mah fuckas about what a real snipa iz, dats me homei.

one - you best not be using nane of dat m92 bashit, switch ya mafuckin ass to dat m24 and shoot tha mafucka, only suckaz and bitches be trifflin...187 BALHHHHHHH.

too - clayumore, clayumore, clayumore, pick ya mafucking spot next to dat flag and drop dat SHIT, DROP IT LIKES IT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

dree - take dat mafucking jet eject over dat mafucking carrier and snipe dem mafuckas, if sum mafucka gives you trouble you tel him LYOOOOOOOOOD BANKS will fuck dat bird up.

fur - fuck all ya nigas.

Yo dawgs I dink we be findin deh offizial euroforcez boosta paK language yo! fo'sho dat badaz shit matherfacker, madd SKILz n allez dem euro foo's be pwnan wit dat langauge, confuzin all dem h8ters and conservativez bush pplz!
airborne916
+24|6666

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

oh.... wow... an other 98 pound white dude that thinks hes a 250 pound black dude....
suprise surprise....
the ignorance in this post in outstanding.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
come on give the guy a break. he's funny. it sounds so fuckin funny when you read that shit out loud. FO' SHO

*EDIT*

I'm not white and I'm not black. Don't flame me

Last edited by -]Eucalyptus[- (2006-02-12 08:17:55)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6752

airborne916 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

suprise surprise....
the ignorance in this post in outstanding.
but  probably exactly the case
illuminati34
+5|6652|michigan usa
this is pathetic...and the part about using a m92..m92? c'mon kid get real.  are we suppose to believe all the gangstas are running around the streets using m95's?  rofl
Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
i took the pic down cause some one has sand in there vigina.

Last edited by Teckademics (2006-02-12 08:54:16)

illuminati34
+5|6652|michigan usa

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

come on give the guy a break. he's funny. it sounds so fuckin funny when you read that shit out loud. FO' SHO

*EDIT*

ok so you're not white or black (not that it makes a difference but i'm wondering what race you are.  are you a latino living in switzerland?  lol 
luckybaer
+10|6775| Going Feral

airborne916 wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

i think this is some 13 year old white kid that want's to be black..
no some white kid who wants to be gangsta, you make it sound like all blacks talk like this moron, which they dont. Im black and i talk nothing like this dumb ass, and no body i know does eather.
Gee, all the movies and news stories I see show Blacks that look like gangstas and talk in some sort of bastardized English...  Are you sure there are other Black people out there?  Because I wouldn't know it if I relied on Hollywood and the media.

j/k

I thank God I've been exposed to a variety of people, or I'd actually fall for the pathetic stereotype that gets forced on us each day.
CommandoRog
+10|6685|USA
He was just born a poor retarded red headed stepchild and cant be held accountable for his actions lolol
TigrisJK
+3|6727
*laughs* I, for one, thought it was HILARIOUS, joke or no. Just hilarious.

Heh. "RIP TOOKIE WILLIAMS (1978 - 2006)"

Behind the times a bit? Execution took place in December of 05. And he was born in the fifties.

Last edited by TigrisJK (2006-02-12 09:09:24)

tor11
Grunt
+18|6761|Os , Norway
wow! i didnt understand a shit of that homie! Think it was something about snipers?!?!?!
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1

illuminati34 wrote:

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

*EDIT*

ok so you're not white or black (not that it makes a difference but i'm wondering what race you are.  are you a latino living in switzerland?  lol 
I'm an Asian-American. I was born in California, My dad is Taiwanese, My mother is half japanese and half chinese, she grew up in Singapore.

I have lived in LA, Taipei (Taiwan), Maidenhead (Surrey, UK), Holland and Switzerland.

^^^^ All true, no joke
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands
Another brilliant topic...

Btw you made a mistake in your guide, you forgot to use the word fuck in the first sentence.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
roflmfao
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6779

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

fur - fuck all ya nigas.

perdon,pero que putas dice aqui?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

mycatsdied wrote:

this just made my night ..... Im glad there are illlterate fucks like this to make all of the intelligent people in the world realize how important an education is.
REPRESEEEEENT
http://gangsta411.com/l-crip1.gif
its a good thing for wannabe gunit that intelligence isnt a prerequisite for posting.well said ebonics guide:D.though that may be insulting the intelligence of ebonics users to toss gunit in with them.50 cent had a clip emptied into him and lived.didnt know ray charles had a grudge with fitty

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-12 11:41:22)

{CN}420
+30|6679
Another white kid who thinks he is black, what a fucking fag.
The_49er_Kid
+0|6731
Imagine having him in your team , not to mention on TS

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard